6000 watt sealed CO2 coco/soil mix-medically complaint pt./caregiver

• Thread starter cannacaliboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cannacaliboy

In pursuit of dreams I have designed a two small rooms to add in the production of my/my patients medicine. I have a Vanilla Kush, Tangerine Dream, and LSD all in the pipeline as far as genes go. In regards to the crop strain I'm collabing and brainstorming with fellows pts. about high yielding crops for intense chronic pain. I myself have very serve spinal injuries and at one point couldn't walk but I"m luckily able to walk again and stay off narcotic pain meds with the help of this trusty plant. Its a toss between Bubba Kush and GDP but we are also seeking local original strains from a fellow caregiver. As far as the layout goes there are two rooms side by side all hand built from scratch. Its a flipbox setup using 3 ballasts for six hoods, CO2 tanks with PPM monitor, drip irrigated coco/soil mix. House and Garden Coco is going to be the base line and I'll also be using everything on their line except bud xl and I will be using a handful of additives as well. I'm extremely passionate about this plant and have personally been helped by it and have been able to help others as a caregiver. This is my first diary online and I'm looking forward to joining the THCFARMER community and sharing knowledge with those who are also passionate about cannabis. Please feel welcome to pull up a chair and join the journey for medicine. Be safe-Be easy

-Dr. Jones-

Top Bottom