PICT0113
PICT0114
PICT0119
PICT0120
PICT0130
PICT0131

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

looks like some PM on the fire...are they prone to it??? never ran it myself...they look like pure oilishessnous tho...good work my man...

N

NW_GDP_REP

Good eye. Actually my camera is sort of lame and i've noticed it leaves some ghostly smudges/circles, but in this case there WAS a little PM... It's been handles though. I wouldn't say they are prone to it, but high RH doesn't help at all. Very little was on the plant. They had been treated before flowering.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Good eye. Actually my camera is sort of lame and i've noticed it leaves some ghostly smudges/circles, but in this case there WAS a little PM... It's been handles though. I wouldn't say they are prone to it, but high RH doesn't help at all. Very little was on the plant. They had been treated before flowering.
dude it sucks in summer up here humidity gets so high its redonk

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

For sure...i run sealed rooms so im all too familiar with that pestering ass stuff...i swear i can spot a single spore a foot and half deep into my canopy...lol...my boy came over to help treat the plants/prune and i kept telln him..."you missed one"...he kept sayn "fuck...how'd you see that?"...lol...anyway, it looks like all of that came out fire...very nice job man...

P

paulycali

Great job! Diggin that stable of genetics your running

Good lookin ladies as well

Keep up the good work and i look forward to seeing some dried shots

Going to be some fire for sure

Peace out :)

Top Bottom