outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Are any of these Ken's seed strains?

outwest

Element

Element

Its looking real nice gdp. Im liking the strain selection. Keep it up brotha! if you can,get some co2 in there. Even the bag co2 is effective and easy. Its a total game changer when it comes to yield.
element

N

NW_GDP_REP

Its looking real nice gdp. Im liking the strain selection. Keep it up brotha! if you can,get some co2 in there. Even the bag co2 is effective and easy. Its a total game changer when it comes to yield.
element
I have a 20lb. bottle sitting... outside the room... not being used... it's full... :D

N

NW_GDP_REP

things are really stacking up... having a little bit of heat issues finally... guess I was expecting that.

N

NW_GDP_REP

here you go:
end of week 4, day 28
PICT0063
PICT0064
PICT0065
PICT0066
PICT0067

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Nice shots player.good to see pnw cats posting their shots!everything looks nice.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

room is filling out with some beautiful buds.. bet that kush smell is building more and more each day. . its gonna crack this weekend! cant wait ....

N

NW_GDP_REP

room is filling out with some beautiful buds.. bet that kush smell is building more and more each day. . its gonna crack this weekend! cant wait ....
Hope so!!! Can't wait. Every time i come down there I have a blast, even in ghetto ass Oakland late at night... okay that's not true.
See ya this weekend!

Top Bottom