6K and some OG in the Dirt

• Thread starter Mustard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mustard

Mustard

Hey thanks everybody for checking out my grow!

Here we are with a picture update. The SFV in the small tent is at day 8 and the bigger room with the Tahoe, Skywalker, Greencrack, and Bull Rider at day 2

Tahoe

Skywalker in the front, GC and Bullrider in the back

SFV

Mustard

Mustard

Noticing the leaves directly under the LED are much bigger than all the rest.

F

fuzzy

I remember Michele Rainey talking about afghan bullrider,is that the 1?

Mustard

Mustard

I got the bull rider and the green crack from an unreliable source so I really couldn't tell you what it was. I've had the real bull rider but this was years ago so I don't think i can compare when its done.

There is a thread here about octhc clones. That's where these came from. The guy is a joke he has clone only's on his menu like the bull rider and gc, but when you ask him about authenticity he stats talking about seeds and how they get them from reputable seed companies... Don't ask me why i purchased the clones because i couldn't tell you!

Went to PO the next week to grab the Skywalker and Tahoe. The sfv came from a friend. They look very similar to the tahoe and skywalker except the sfv is the only one i saw that had 3 bladed fan leaves.

Mogrow

Mogrow

damn mustard, those girls are pictures of health, so uniform too, im all over the map on my canopy... nice grow
peace mogrow

Mustard

Mustard

Hey thanks Mogrow! This grow is turning out to be very rewarding considering all the hiccups I've ran into. Can't wait for it to start getting chunky in there.

Foiliar feeding today with insect frass. I swear the leaves perked right up an hour after. They were praying to the HID gods. My plan is to mix the insect frass with my lacto bacteria. I am thinking this will be a really good combo. Kind of like an instant tea. The insect frass should be great food for the bacteria.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Hey thanks Mogrow! This grow is turning out to be very rewarding considering all the hiccups I've ran into. Can't wait for it to start getting chunky in there.

Foiliar feeding today with insect frass. I swear the leaves perked right up an hour after. They were praying to the HID gods. My plan is to mix the insect frass with my lacto bacteria. I am thinking this will be a really good combo. Kind of like an instant tea. The insect frass should be great food for the bacteria.
foilar feeding is great, i;m gonna start using plant extracts, comfrey, yucca, nettle... maybe throw some frass in there too. i've got some but just use it in teas, for now, maybe top dress with it????
keep us posted on this grow.

Mustard

Mustard

Day 26 sfv

CAM01018

Day 20 green crack

CAM01084

Day 20 Skywalker

CAM01109

Day 20 Tahoe

CAM01087

Day 20 GSC from imedz

CAM01104

Mogrow

Mogrow

ain't no mustard on them dogs/// that's frost son......
gsc looks like the forum cut, grows these small frosty nugs, look at outwest's cut, they look the same.
peace mogrow

Mustard

Mustard

["Mogrow, post: 979552, member: 20559"]ain't no mustard on them dogs/// that's frost son......
gsc looks like the forum cut, grows these small frosty nugs, look at outwest's cut, they look the same.
peace mogrow[/quote]

Nice! I began to figure it was the right one a few days ago when I smelled it. Already has some complex odors.

Ok and here's a little something I'm working on...

CAM01124

S

swisscheese

Mustard that sfv is looking greasy!! I love the stench it puts off in flower.

Mustard

Mustard

Things aren't really looking too great right now. I think it's heat issues but a lot of hairs are turning orange and they are only at day 23. Seemed to happen to most of them overnight. What can cause this? Will new pistols form? I don't think I've seen this before so early. Hoping new pistols will replace them if i correct whatever it's wrong.

Ill try to get a couple pics up soon.

My temp meter is broken so I haven't seen the temps in a while but it seems fine in there and i had the temp pretty stable before my meter broke.

I did run out of co2 a few days ago so i have just left the doors open and the levels are around 400. Maybe the temps are too high for that level? Temp can get up to 85.

Latest posts

Top Bottom