• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mustard

Mustard

10.5'x13'
6 uncooled hoods (Super Sun I think)
4 tons of central A/C
Co2 from a tank

I have 56 SFV OG's rooting, and should be ready to go in about a week hopefully.

I am vegging a GSC, Chemdog D, WIFI, and popping some beans that were made this summer. These will all hopefully get a turn next round.

For now it's all SFV going in 3 soil beds using 4x8 hydro trays, and I will hopefully be building some wheels on them.

I wanted to buy a super sack from A-1 to make life easy, but they were out. So I set out to mix my own and here's what's in it.

50% fine coco with a little chunky thrown in
25% rice hulls
25% compost/Ewc
minerals and nutrients: Alfalfa, kelp meal, fish bone meal, gypsum, soft rock phosphate, blood and bone meal, oyster shell, greensand, a mineral mix from Agrowin containing various minerals, and I think that's it. I'll have to look at my ingredients to see if I missed anything later.

Kinda bummed because I got some shitty compost... but it should be fine. I may buy some bagged soil to veg the cuts in some beer cups under a t-5 for a couple weeks to let the soil cook a bit longer. I'm hoping the mix works out OK!!

Not sure what else I can add at this point. I'll come back once I get those OGs into some beer cups.

Pics of the not quite finished room, the electrical stuff, and the two dump sights for the A/C.

6k and some og in the dirt
6k and some og in the dirt 2
6k and some og in the dirt 3
6k and some og in the dirt 4
Mustard

Mustard

Just got the lights hung today and put up a bit more reflectix. That stuff ain't cheap!

I have to seal up the doors a bit too and get some Co2 in there then it will be all ready... Should have the beds going in a week or maybe two since I will veg the clones under a t5 probably for a week or so.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Just got the lights hung today and put up a bit more reflectix. That stuff ain't cheap!

I have to seal up the doors a bit too and get some Co2 in there then it will be all ready... Should have the beds going in a week or maybe two since I will veg the clones under a t5 probably for a week or so.
Yeah man getting after it. You should see how much reflectix I have in the shed lol. Good luck with progress and everything running smoothly. MWD

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

What clones you have rocking there homie? Are they the ones mentioned in the first post? Anyways looking to have a nice fleet to pick through. Good luck with things. MWD

Mustard

Mustard

Things aren't looking too great.. I may have given them lumen shock because i threw in an extra led i had lying around and lowered both. Not really sure what the problem is but i took out the other light and raised the other.

Here's a picture. About 7 of them are all droopy like that. Hopefully they bounce back. I sprayed with a tea today.
CAM00016
CAM00016

Mustard

Mustard

Ok so things are moving pretty slow. I think i really screwed these up by giving them too much led light. Out of 54 i only feel comfortable keeping 28. I would replace them all if i had the cash...

I have taken 9 cuts off of my two small cookies and 6 from my Chemdog D. Hopefully these root then I'll just need to get 11 more cuts to get back to the original 54.
I know these tent pics are boring and ugly but here they are anyway! But i also addeda nice hash pic from yesterdays activities.

The picture shows the 28 that i want to keep in the front. The rest in the back. There are 11 in the bathroom waiting for the trash because they aren't coming back.

On the right you see the humidity dome housing the clones to be

CAM00047
CAM00043
CAM00034
purpleberry

purpleberry

Those cuts that didnt do good look like they where not rooted good. Your either going to have to get more plants, or veg them out for a long time to get plants big enough to yield with the low numbers. atleast 4 weeks veg.

420Gator

420Gator

Those cuts that didnt do good look like they where not rooted good. Your either going to have to get more plants, or veg them out for a long time to get plants big enough to yield with the low numbers. atleast 4 weeks veg.

agreed, I dont think an led light would cause lumen shock JMO. Id cut those leaves in half (way too much foliage for those cuttings) and let the cups dry out good before watering again

Mustard

Mustard

Hey thanks for the replies. Much appreciated! This is my first indoor grow with my only experience being a few outdoor plants in the past. So any input or advice is definitely well received

I had two led's in there for the first night after transplanting, and i had them hanging really close. Everything looked pretty bad a few hours later so i one out and raised the other. Everything looked like they were recovering so that's what made me think it was the light. All the clones except for 1 or 2 had a lot of roots sticking out the bottom but i guess they may have not been so healthy.

Anyhow I'm working on getting some more cuts and hopefully the 28 i want to keep show me some nice green growth soon and the 15 cuts i took off my gsc and Chemdog D will root! Then ill be back on track and posting some pics of them all transplanted in the room, which still needs a co2 controller and hydro tables.

Mustard

Mustard

I guess it could also be the soil... Though i doubt it. I wasn't ready to use the stuff i mixed so i bought a bag of dr. Earth (the black and white bag i forget what it is called).

Turns out i should have used my mix because a plant that i put in there its doing great. (the only big green one in the overhead picture next to the humidity dome).

Mustard

Mustard

I just transplanted 18 new (tiny) clones.
9 green crack
3 pineapple? Not sure what it is
6 bull rider

So those will cover 1 table and I'll have another table with (if they all root)
9 GSC
6 Chemdog D
3 sfv og

Then the third table will have 18 of the least shitty sfv og's that i have.

Mustard

Mustard

Wondering now looking at some of these if ill be screwed if keeping these sfv. some look ok but others are so tall and lanky because their branches died when they got shocked. Also i should have lowered the light a few days ago after they started recovering. That probably would have helped.

Here are a couple pics. The one in the white pot is a gsc. The cuts in the tray are gsc and some Chemdog D. Small ones in the back are the green crack, Pineapple?, and bull rider. There is also a nice wifi pheno in there ill be mothering. Two seeds as well that are white fireXc99 bx1 (mosca). One more thing is a skywalker og freebie that i guess ill mom out to try Later.

Ill be picking the best 18 out of the remaining sfv

Sorry my phone it's being Lame can't get these pics up. Here's a couple the rest later

CAM00062
CAM00054
Mustard

Mustard

Trust me guys I am TRYING to get this moving along but I keep on having problems. Finally have the room ready to go. Got tired of waiting for the hydro tables from my buddy, and for my Co2 controller to be fixed, so in order flip the switch and move these plants into gear I went with cement board on top of the frame with wheels that I made for the tables. Then I bought 96 grow bags and filled them with my soil mix. For a couple weeks I will be using a timer for my co2 until my controller gets fixed or I can afford to buy a new one.

I was ready to transplant everything into the room when I had to stop because of an obvious fungus gnat infestation. I have Gnats and I haven't even started! I guess that's the best time to have them though. I bought some sticky yellow traps and I guess I'll cover the tops of my pots with sand and just wait a few more days to transplant everything. Does that sound good? Then I will water in my transplants with microbe lift and for a few waterings after that.

I am also getting what looks like a calcium deficiency on a couple of the newer clones I bought.
Pics
first one is a captured gnat.
second is my room almost ready. Only thing that looks different is that I have the cement board on those frames and all my bags filled with dirt
third pic is the symptom from whatever problem I have with a couple of my clones.

So in a few days when these gnats are gone (hopefully) in the room will go 96 plants for 16 plants per light to cut down on veg time since I have already wasted over a month with BS.
16 sfv og (survivors from my first set of clones and attempt to kill everything)
9 green crack
1 pineapple
6 bull rider
32 new still in clone tray nice looking Tahoe OG from Progressive Options
32 new still in clone tray Skywalker also from PO

Gonna have to keep those in the tray for a few days which sucks I should have waited to buy them until I knew for sure the room was good to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom