6K of PNW Exclusive Clone Only Fire

• Thread starter KitsapGrapeApe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

So i'm gonna be dropping a room full of a Washington clone only elite Berry White, bred by a local farmer worked to the F3 before burning though all the beans and losing the dad, this is is keeper pheno of all of the many beans cracked, its to bad you cali boys can't smell her, she blends sweet with fuelyness, in flower her smell changes a few times from sweet to rotten meat and back, my first run with her for 2 weeks i really thought something died in my shop..... nothing did untill i cut these beautiful gals down... on with the show folks hope you enjoy, i know i will.

6k of pnw exclusive clone only fire
6k of pnw exclusive clone only fire 2
6k of pnw exclusive clone only fire 3
6k of pnw exclusive clone only fire 4
tweedy

tweedy

Looking forward to this. I'm in WA and have had friends who have seen a lot of bud, believe me, and to this day they say the best looking pound they've seen was Berry White.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Looking forward to this. I'm in WA and have had friends who have seen a lot of bud, believe me, and to this day they say the best looking pound they've seen was Berry White.

I believe it this girl produces some resin, the trim makes excellent concentrates, I sent just over a p of trim no nuggs (they were in a separate run) to the oil guy and got just over an oz of oil, I"ll check my house for some photos from my first run a few months ago. I actually just entered my last 40 grams from my first harvest 4-5 minths ago inI the high times cup in Seattle this weekend, Im hoping for a good ranking.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

the ladies have stretched a good amount so far i think i need to get a third layer of net up with in the next couple days, almost been a week of flower now and if i remember correctly she will stretch a lot more this week, i'll get some pics soon, maybe i'll do pics once a week.

well i didn't win the cup.... oh well, i think she should of been in the hybrid instead of the indica, the head is to much of much of both worlds, it was still cool to go and hang and have fun, next year is a different story though.

i really wanted to win this for my buddy lemonhoko the breeder, he has put so much work into collecting strains and pheno finding over the years and making killer pnw genetics, i got much respect for him and what he does i think he deserves a little time to shine.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

are we talkin raskal's berry white? cant talk for CA, but its def in CO. thats for sure.

cant wait to see em flower, only had nuggies!

is this lemonhoko's? where is that dude? i used to talk to him on some sites a few years back.... but i ninja'd out a couple years ago.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

are we talkin raskal's berry white? cant talk for CA, but its def in CO. thats for sure.

is this lemonhoko's? where is that dude? i used to talk to him on some sites a few years back.... but i ninja'd out a couple years ago.
nope we're talking lem's berry white, a white indica male crossed with an old dj short blue berry female, lem's working a lot of projects not sure if he wants to go big but he is sharing his work with the folks in washington, his company is green beanz seeds. i have another one of his strains hitting flower in another room soon i'll post a few pics of that too, dog poo chemddxapollo13bx i think stinks to high heaven, the smell on this berry white is amazing i wish everyone could smell it.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

this was about a week ago, these things are going nuts, i got a few more inches i can raise the lights but its tough to do, i've had to brake so many branches down not because its to warm under the glass but because its to much light ass close as they've gotten.

IMG 0015
IMG 0016
IMG 0017
IMG 0018
IMG 0019
IMG 0020
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Holy shit thats a jungle in there think I saw Tarzan in the backround......looking awesome Kit.......that strain sounds so damn good can't wait to see these beauties come along....Im tuned in front row......very Pimp room bro!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Nice bro looking good!collecting up that fire!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder

same lemonhoko.a great pillar in our wa.grower's community.sad to say some one came into his yard and stoled a bunch of ALIEN KUSH MALES,as well as CHEM DD MALES.IF ANYBODY HEARS OF POLLEN FOR SALE IN THE GREATER NORTHWEST AREA PKEASE GIVE ME A SHOUT HERE,OR CONTACT LEM ON NWGT.org.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

got some pics of the final day all faded out and some finished pics thanks to my buddy greenspoon
Good shit GrapeApe - Question, where the hell did you get those 4 way corner PVC fittings? Those are perfect!

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

thanks guy. Geo Pot Trellis kits come with those corner pieces, you can all so find them at online pac stores i think they're like 2 bucks each on line.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Wax Anyone? i know a guy who knows a guy who is making awesome wax! this ended up tasting and smelling just like the flowers.
IMG 0594

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
That wax kills....I've been seein the same out here called "Golden Moon Rocks" or just "Moon Rocks"....low to mid 80% range

Tex

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

there is an outsourced company here in CO that sells g's of wax as "moonrocks"

never tried it, havent seen strain specifics yet, have blasted a few times just like that, love the consistency.

been gettin on that rock budder lately, best extract ive had yet

looks yummy. pics are a little blurred but even with the quality of photos you can see the quality of dank. which is definitely sayin somethin

Top Bottom