My cheap halfassed low expectation 2024 grow.

• Thread starter weed420420420420420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

On second thought maybe I'll give them a chance and save the seeds. Another few days to decide anyway. The 5 on the right look pretty decent. We'll see about the others. It's just a plant but it is still hard to decide they're not worthy and kill them. So I'm giving them a chance to bounce back.

One nl2 dried up and died from me being gone and from being too close to the fan. Also I shut off the fan. None of them seem to like it very much.

20240515 0928171
20240515 0928421
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
On second thought maybe I'll give them a chance and save the seeds. Another few days to decide anyway. The 5 on the right look pretty decent. We'll see about the others. It's just a plant but it is still hard to decide they're not worthy and kill them. So I'm giving them a chance to bounce back.

One nl2 dried up and died from me being gone and from being too close to the fan. Also I shut off the fan. None of them seem to like it very much.
I’m thinking a wise decision! And if they are going to be grown outdoors, maybe get them out into the sun during the day and then back under the lights at night. That’s what I’ve been doing with Mine. They like that real sunlight.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Bronson kills it, A thousand good lines in one rap

'No child left behind'! 🤣
I say they're just needing a little ooomph from mother nature, don't give up. They'll be fine

BudRanger1919

BudRanger1919

My girls aren't much older and 1 of them had a set back that made her droop worse than yours. After I fixed the issue she came good after 2 days. I think you should stick it out as well. I have seen far, far worse.
Its funny, I also had a fan issue. My issue was my tent was too cold, so having the fan on caused some of the first leaves to get too cold and too dry and curl and then droop. Turning the fan off solved my issue within 6 hours. I'm sure they will be fine, they look fine to me. Im sure you have also seen far worse haha.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Bouncing back pretty good. They just wanted more light, less wind, and they got way too dry for a minute there.
Not so much happy frogs fault after all. Although I still think better soil is worth the extra money if you can swing it.
I'm gonna up pot them (2 gal) today or tomorrow with some roots organic 707 and then take them outside.

20240516 1115051
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Bouncing back pretty good. They just wanted more light, less wind, and they got way too dry for a minute there.
Not so much happy frogs fault after all. Although I still think better soil is worth the extra money if you can swing it.
I'm gonna up pot them (2 gal) today or tomorrow with some roots organic 707 and then take them outside.
Noticeable difference! Nice!!! They definitely look happy! : )

BudRanger1919

BudRanger1919

They look happy! Good to see they came around so quickly. I bet you are pretty happy you didnt give up on them, leaves are back to searching for light.

Top Bottom