6k WHITE FIRE, and CHEM4 showdown!!!!!

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

hello Farmers! So this round i was gifted some white fire, buy a very good friend. I have been waiting for some time to run this lady! im running 3 4x8 trays 2 of wich are white fire, one tray has 23 topped and the other has 28 untopped. The tray of Chemdog #4 has 28. Vegged from rooted clone for around 17 days, they are in 6 inch rockwool cubes on top of a coco mat. Im looking to get as much advice as possible, im newer to this and am always down to learn. My goal is to get at least 2 units per table with her, anything else will be butter! well here they are right before flip, lets strap in our belts and get ready!!!!!!
running cutting edge

6k white fire and chem4 showdown
6k white fire and chem4 showdown 2
6k white fire and chem4 showdown 3
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet! I'm in love white fire. I want to see how you do it brotherlewrl. Your place is looking good man.

fred

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Looking good bro, the girls look nice and healthy this outa be a good run, if I were u I would flip them bitches or ur gonna have a jungle in there, there gonna stretch like crazy.......GM

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hell yeah! That room is gonna be off the hook bro! Good luck with ur grow. Keep us posted.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

i just put them into flower on the 15th, they will be in 36 hrs of dark, lights come back on monday at 7pm! The white fires are gonna get tall it looks like. i have high cielings though, guess im gonna just have to deal with the hight. it outta be interesting how much they stretch, last round the blue dreams were a bit taller before flip, i used bushmaster and they didnt grow an inch, really messed up the final yield though! im probably gonna supercrop as they continue to stretch, or at least bed them over! The Chemdog #4 doesnt really stretch that much, she does however start to bush out, this should be an interesting run!!!!!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Sounds good, except for the 36hr dark period, thats a waste of time, ive done it many of ways and found it takes them longer to pop than if u were to go right to 12/12, when I go straight to 12/12 there poped in 7 to 8 days, doing it the way ur doing it, it will take 14+ days for them to pop, just some friendly advise from someone who knows :) I will put them in 48hr of dark before harvest, thats when the dark period is beneficial for the plants ..........GM

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

GM- Thanks for the advice, it actually works out better for me if i do it your way, i was gonna have to come home from a vaca, to flip the timer. Glad you talked me into 12-12 to start! thanks

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin good I've got 2 WiFi myself so im very interested in ur grow.. Good luck with the WiFi it's a super killer strain..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fresh and clean setup brotherlewrl... Gonna be a treat to watch this show unfold from the start... :cool

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks really good so far<<>imo there are to many plants in them 4x8 tables>>especially for what your running and plants that size<<<
Are you running the whitefire#3?
Also you need to cover them tables<<>>to late now lol>>but for future reference you should if thats the type of system your going with:)

gtd:passingjoint:

Aligee

Aligee

...very nice OP you got there bro ... WiFi is the strain of all strains ..sweet !!!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
fire fire fire... white fire!
[YOUTUBE]u5yWIzyZJuk[/YOUTUBE]

Off to a great start, looking forward to the show....

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

im trying to uploAd pics and it wont let me for some reason. keeps saying file upload error.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
file size maybe?

it dont like it when you try and jam a 2 mb file in a 1 mb sized hole

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Edit ur pics. I have 2 shrink mine all the time. Hope u can get some new pics up. I'm sub'd bro!

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

^^^ leadsled HAHHAHAH funny shit! yeah whitefire is the titts. Chemdog #4 is a producer tho

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

here they are the day after flip, i finally figured out how to shrink the pics to post them, so know i will post a bunch! thanks for looking people, i cant wait for this one!

Whitefire1
Top Bottom