6k WHITE FIRE, and CHEM4 showdown!!!!!

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Yo Brother! Need to get a hold of you my man, if you get this and respond, I'll throw my email addy up here for a bit so that we can touch base in person. Wondering if you know of anything going on with Dale or ken. Best

it is against the TOU to post email or personal contact info on the forum

if this is a friend of yours they can send you a PM with alternate contact info

J

J3RM

wowww glad to see a mass grow of the white genetic line. mmmmm scrumtrilescent

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

50 days of flower complete! the white fire has really started to stack like a motherfucker! i cant wait till next round, im gonna get this one down for sure. Walking into the room is amayzing the smell is so dense, and potent! IM hoping to let her go for 63 days, so flushing will start this week, i will make sure to let her flush for a good 14 daYS and have already slowed down on the nutes. Next run is gonna be 2 trays of her and 1 tray of something special too!
anyways here are the new pics, hope ya all enjoy, i know i do.

killing it! mouth is watering. did you do any thinning since the beginning of flowering?

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

some super potent ear wax that i was able to make from the last round of white x fire, and the alien kush. The white fire was requested to be in an oil form, but i whipped the alien into a nice budda. The alien is called alien abduction! enjoy, it knocks your socks off.
you rock big socks!

Top Bottom