6k WHITE FIRE, and CHEM4 showdown!!!!!

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Can't wait to get some of this White Fire for myself :) lookin great

should be real soon here with that drop of his, i can hardly wait too!!!:character0029::character0029::character0029:

Illmind

Illmind

sooooooo dank man. everyone going hard for the wifi i have a bad feeling ima miss out. what does the flavor lean toward og? kush? the white? just looks amazing bro. them wifi bean are 1 on my most wanted list. haven't seen a bad pheno yet.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

sooooooo dank man. everyone going hard for the wifi i have a bad feeling ima miss out. what does the flavor lean toward og? kush? the white? just looks amazing bro. them wifi bean are 1 on my most wanted list. haven't seen a bad pheno yet.

Ya this pheno is off the hook, keeps getting better and better everytime i run her. Next round is gonna be all her. I think this pheno is very similiar to Gtd's and growmaster's, not saying its the #3 but she sure looks close. Anyways i would say she is almost pure og, except the cake of trichomes on her, smell is of lemony OG funk, very pungent! This rounds nugs are litteraly twice the size as last round, no joke, i was excited last run when i saw some silver dollar sized nuggies, thats the smallest of this round, im just sooo impressed!

S

SuperChicken01

Way nice grow mang! I'm hoping mine turns out half as good!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Can we get an update, Brother? Lol. My boys at the club r expecting u! Hope u bring me something special. Hit me up bro!

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

wow I love your setup! nice and clean! I used to run SOG but, due to changes in the law I have to run trees. Are you raising your lights to take the pictures or is that how high you run them? They look a bit far if you didnt raise them for the pic imo. also i found that I was not able to hit a gram per watt, even with the sog, untill I engineered a way to eliminate my reflectors/hoods. Please dont think that I am trying to tell you what is wrong with your grow because noting is, it looks great! I just wanted to share my experience in hopes you may be able to take something from it.

I havent gotten to run the wifi yet but the sour d is my fav! I find she can be a bit of a cal mag whore and needs to be flushed often. If you say the wifi is better then I am stoked because I hopped on the bandwagon this drop for the wifi beans. I guess as you regularly put it "We shall see" + rep for the show!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

wow I love your setup! nice and clean! I used to run SOG but, due to changes in the law I have to run trees. Are you raising your lights to take the pictures or is that how high you run them? They look a bit far if you didnt raise them for the pic imo. also i found that I was not able to hit a gram per watt, even with the sog, untill I engineered a way to eliminate my reflectors/hoods. Please dont think that I am trying to tell you what is wrong with your grow because noting is, it looks great! I just wanted to share my experience in hopes you may be able to take something from it.

I havent gotten to run the wifi yet but the sour d is my fav! I find she can be a bit of a cal mag whore and needs to be flushed often. If you say the wifi is better then I am stoked because I hopped on the bandwagon this drop for the wifi beans. I guess as you regularly put it "We shall see" + rep for the show!
ya i raised the hoods a bit for the pics, however some of the plants stretched so much at the begining of flower and got some heat burn, i was running them about 22-24 inches above the canopy.

Sorry i havent updated for a while, been dealing with some family issues outta state. Getting the room prepped for next round. Gonna run 4 lights of white x fire and 4 lights of a sp[ecial strain i was gifted a year ago, ran her last year once but didnt run her again cause i didnt make any moms, my man moved out here and i got her back. She reminds me a bunch of pre98 bubba, but stretches a bit more. Im gonna run her in the trays rockwool flood and drain, the white x fires are gonna be run in 7 gallon pots with sunshine #4 mix, with a bit of black gold coco mixed in. I saw my bro's room with her in soil and she just looked so clean and nice big ass nugs, i want to also get a taste of her in an organic round. We shall see what happens. Plan on vegging a bit longer thgis round 2 1/2 - 3 weeks, depending on rate of growth. Doing 36 7 gallon white x fires and 36 of bubba's. Here are some pics of the finished white x fires.

Whitefiredonecure1
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Why u gotta tease me bro? I can't wait till u get that in. Hope all is well wit the fam. If u need anything bro, just let me know!

S

SuperChicken01

If you're running #4 with cocco added, I reccomend running Canna Cocco @ 3 bags (22ltr I think) to one bale of #4... You'll want to keep your PH between 5.9 and 6.0 running that ratio. The closer to pure cocco you go, the closer to the 5.6-5.8 PH range you want to be. The closer to purely #4 with your mix, 6.0 PH is where the plants are happiest, drinking all the nutes daily. You'll love the smart pots, 7 gal might be a bit big for your set up. 3 gallons with minimal veg time and the #4/cocco mix mentioned above gives me 4-5 trees....

Curly Ann Bx2
SpaceQueen
LemonOG
Most of Room
Aligee

Aligee

Nice girls bruh !!! Impressive nice and clean ... That mogul in last pic looks cracked get a new one bruh safety 1st .ali.G..

S

SuperChicken01

Thanks Ali! :D Means alot coming from you! I'm super stoked about running your freebie Chemdog D/Affie x Bubba Bx alongside the white fires... Got a lot of super nice plants on deck, bound to be a bunch of keepers in there. SSSDH s1's, white fire, that curly ann bx2 is my own cross, an og with a very pungent citrus grapefruit plant line I had worked on a couple years ago, only 4 of 24 seeds popped, one female, she's stacking calaxes like a kush but smells of ripe grapefruit, thinking of calling her Squirt, after the soda...

Anyhow, yeah, that mogul will be replaced in a few weeks once this girls come down. The room is going to be redone as well with new shelving added, the shape is going to be freaking incredible. I have it all worked out in my head, gonna shoot for 12# from 6kw hps next round. No ac, no co2, and some lower yielding strains...

Those pics are from last week too :D I'll be updating my thread tomorrow with new shots, they're in the swell now, seeing pretty significant weight being added daily and they drink roughly a gallon of solution each per day. I'm on my third and final slam with the kool bloom powder and then it's going to be interested once the KB powder is cut, 9ml per gal of Bloom through wk 7 and then flush for 8 and 9... Gonna be fun, jeez, can't wait for the new shelves and lighting to be installed!!!

Sorry to intrude on your thread Brother, just wanted to lend some advice about the smart pots. They're amazing, forget everything you know about conventional plastic pots while using them and listen to your plants well and you'll do fine!

S

SuperChicken01

One other good thing about canna cocco is that there is no buffering needed which means ultimately as you move towards cocco only (FTW - with blumat drippers) which you will once you see the results the smart pots and cocco based soiless mix provides (like I am) then you'll appreciate the benefit of not having to deal with many salt buildup issues (this is aided, when running pure cocco, by keeping the cocco mostly damp, i.e. -never allowing to completely dry out except in veg, and/or using a drip clean product)... Anyhow, canna cocco, no buffering needed, when you're done with a run, rinse and repeat. Like a dope ass washing machine :D

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

here's the room before i left, lets hope my buddy keeps her up and running till i return! Doing 36 white fire's in soil air pots. Going organic and seeing how she does for me, The 2 4x8 white trays are gonna be a special plant from my friend. We think she is a pre98 bubba, or at least i do, but her genetics are not confirmed, she's been around our group of friends for a minute but i havent seen her blown up this big yet! lets hope she takes off!
Oh yah, first pics are of the white fire before they got the chopp, pics are a bit old, sorry just been dealing with too much shit to update.

Whitefirepull1
Whitefirepull2
Whitefirepull3
Whitefirepull4
Whitefirepull5
Round3soil1
Round3soil1pic2
Round3wholeroom1
Round3wholeroompic2
S

SuperChicken01

Those plants don't look like they've been healthy all their lives man... Your PH flucuate a lot?

You'll find that you'll have space for about half the number of pots you have there. Are you flowering just rooted clones out or do you have some that have been vegging for a while? If they've been going for a bit, I say you have less of a chance of needing all those pots. If they're coming right from the rooter to harden off for 2 or 3 days before you flip them then you might be able to get away with it, either way you better have a watering wand handy and be ready to do a bunch of crawling around on your hands and knees... You could always just go with the Blumat or Blutmat Maxi if you really wanted to, though the regular one's would do your set up absolute wonders...

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Those plants don't look like they've been healthy all their lives man... Your PH flucuate a lot?

You'll find that you'll have space for about half the number of pots you have there. Are you flowering just rooted clones out or do you have some that have been vegging for a while? If they've been going for a bit, I say you have less of a chance of needing all those pots. If they're coming right from the rooter to harden off for 2 or 3 days before you flip them then you might be able to get away with it, either way you better have a watering wand handy and be ready to do a bunch of crawling around on your hands and knees... You could always just go with the Blumat or Blutmat Maxi if you really wanted to, though the regular one's would do your set up absolute wonders...
had some very minor issues at week 3 of flower, nothing of note though, they are in the pic finishing up a 2 week flush , also pushed them a bit on the nutes. other then that they were pretty healthy the whole way through this round. As for the pots on the ground, they are from clone, rooted then into the medium, and yes i do have a wond for watering, so that should make it easier for my back, i think i will have 9 wifi's per light, i rather a bit more on the numbers. There will be a trellis added here in a few weeks when near the flip. This is not to get big ass plants, but 36 medium ones that will hopefully produce nicely. Im doing this just as i was shown by my friend who gifted me this lady, he did mighty fine this way!
Beautiful grow bro.. Green thumb for sure.. Gotta love the wifi
thanks alot brotha, stick around, im hoping this run turns out better!

S

SuperChicken01

Right on man, thanks for the kind response, I certainly enjoy a good grow conversation which no egos get involved. I was wondering if I overstwepped any boundries with a couple of my comments but you came back and verfied what I said was right and even explained yourself. This place is SOOOO much better than, icmag!

Top Bottom