6k WHITE FIRE, and CHEM4 showdown!!!!!

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

what was some of you cal mag problems and why?

the leafes start to yellow way to early in flowering, the plant thinks its nearing finish and starts to try to finish early cause its not getting all the nutes it needs to survive proper. Basically it doesnt keep stacking like it usually does, it starts to feel like it could be done. Why? i simply just fucking forgot to put it in the res, this is the second round of this fuck up, i had the big ass bottle next to all the other nutes, for some reason i just made a 6 month brain fart, well this is fixed now, and things are back on track!

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

how early do you start using cal mag and how much
thanks DGD

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

how early do you start using cal mag and how much
thanks DGD

shit if your running hydro you can use cal-mag throughout the whole cycle, but deffinately once you start flower. Anywhere from 2-4ml a gallon depends on the strain, some are cal-mag whores, a lot of og kushes love them some cal-mag, thats why i f"ed up so badly! The bottle will usually say how much to use, but its hard to give them too much cal-mag:makeup

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

yes i got some white fire raskal and Chemdog's Sister
info that i managed to get they are both heavy cal mag
and im running aurora medium
any tips or tricks on the wifi ?
thanks
DGD

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

yes i got some white fire raskal and Chemdog's Sister
info that i managed to get they are both heavy cal mag
and im running aurora medium
any tips or tricks on the wifi ?
thanks
DGD

shit i wish i had some tips, this was my first run with her. I would say that she likes to be topped for sure, also depending on how your runninig her, if in trays dont veg for too long, 7-10 days seems about propper. They are very viggorous growers so dont over crowd them, i made this mistake. Try to get 6 good tops on each plant and allow for maximum light penetration! Good luck with her, anything else i find out i will let you know!

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

thans definatly will let you know anything else i find out also
my first run ever and i get to play with wifi still cant believe it
easy or hard to clone

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

thans definatly will let you know anything else i find out also
my first run ever and i get to play with wifi still cant believe it
easy or hard to clone

it should be pretty easy to clone, although ive heard mixed things about og's. I have the luxury of a friend who makes great clones, he says that she does clone pretty easy! im gonna mother one from the next round!

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

i clipped a clone early got impatient:worried
gonna make her a mother clone bottom is swelling up hopefully roots in a week or two

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

i clipped a clone early got impatient:worried
gonna make her a mother clone bottom is swelling up hopefully roots in a week or two

lets sure hope so, have you flowered out this pheno yet??? im loving the lady im working with, i think i could really work her to produce some serious fire. This round is gonna be some real fire too, prob just not as much yield as i coulda got had i not had so many hurdles to jump!

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

no first time flowering out pheno but its the only one i got
first grow inside first time using a a+ strain

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

lets sure hope so, have you flowered out this pheno yet??? im loving the lady im working with, i think i could really work her to produce some serious fire. This round is gonna be some real fire too, prob just not as much yield as i coulda got had i not had so many hurdles to jump!
yours from seed ?

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

50 days of flower complete! the white fire has really started to stack like a motherfucker! i cant wait till next round, im gonna get this one down for sure. Walking into the room is amayzing the smell is so dense, and potent! IM hoping to let her go for 63 days, so flushing will start this week, i will make sure to let her flush for a good 14 daYS and have already slowed down on the nutes. Next run is gonna be 2 trays of her and 1 tray of something special too!
anyways here are the new pics, hope ya all enjoy, i know i do.

Mar7 1
Mar7 2
Mar7 3
Mar7 4
Mar7 5
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good brother! Can't wait 2 see these girls b4 da chop. Take some close up shots of them colas 4 us. I wanna see them in all there beauty!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Beautiful girls. Hope ur harvest goes well brother! Shit is lookin fire. Can't wait 2 get some wifi in my garden. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom