6k WHITE FIRE, and CHEM4 showdown!!!!!

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redroot

nice man cant belive i didnt see this thread. are these photos of the white fire or Chemdog #4?

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

nice man cant belive i didnt see this thread. are these photos of the white fire or Chemdog #4?

almost all the pics in this thread are of the white fire, there are a few of the Chemdog #4, but i was ubber impressed with the wifi, so she became my model. :character0029:

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

almost all the pics in this thread are of the white fire, there are a few of the Chemdog #4, but i was ubber impressed with the wifi, so she became my model. :character0029:
your room of wifi looks sick bro i cant wait and your runnin Chemdog #4 also NICE
im trailing behind you watchin close :bongsmi::bongsmi:
got some chem xxx told its fire :mad0233::cool0010:

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

your room of wifi looks sick bro i cant wait and your runnin Chemdog #4 also NICE
im trailing behind you watchin close :bongsmi::bongsmi:
got some chem xxx told its fire :mad0233::cool0010:

Ya im running the Chemdog #4 too, its just i have run her a few times now and thought i would put up more pics of the white fire. The Chemdog #4 is an absolute beast if you do her right. She takes a bit longer then this pheno of white fire, so i think i might be letting her rest for the next cycle, Im just soo impressed with this white fire cut, i think im gonna devot a lot of time to getting her down right! Although i have a hard time running all one kind, i like to have a bit of variety in the room. Im still not 100 % on what will be on the 3rd tray, have some good options.
Sr71 purple kush
ecsd
alien kush
skywalker og
alienx master
lsd
double death
we shall see what happens!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sr71 purple kush or alien kush! I been tryn 2 hunt down an sr71 cut in nor cal. No luck yet! My fav pk out there tho. Run that shit brother!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Sr71 purple kush or alien kush! I been tryn 2 hunt down an sr71 cut in nor cal. No luck yet! My fav pk out there tho. Run that shit brother!
Yep yep, i think thats what im gonna do, ive run her a few times before, and i absolutely love this one. Ive run a few purples before and this one is top notch. I thibk she is really not the true pk though, pretty sure she's ultra violet crossed with something else, not quiet sure. None the less she's one of the best looking ladies out there!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

So here is some dry shots of the WHITEFIRE didnt get a chance to trim everything, but looking good so far. Went 60 days total, gonna let the Chemdog #4 go a week longer. Anyways these bitches look redonkulas, some pure fire right here!!:character0029::character0029:

Whitefiredone1
Whitefiredone2
Whitefiredone3
Whitefiredone4
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
La flama blanca! That is fukn dank brother. Cant wait 2 have wifi in my garden. Congrats on ur crop. Can't wait 2 see the sr71.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice nugs brotherlewrl! And excellent manicure on them... Can't wait to see more of the infamous Chemdog #4... :cool

420Gator

420Gator

nice thread bro glad to see u made it thru the mite problem and the wifi looks dank, let us know if you hit the 1.5 when ur done trimming

if u didnt im not sure what to say doesnt look like theres alot of room left for anymore bud that room was fuckin packed

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Sick!
:animbong:

La flama blanca! That is fukn dank brother. Cant wait 2 have wifi in my garden. Congrats on ur crop. Can't wait 2 see the sr71.

Nice nugs brotherlewrl! And excellent manicure on them... Can't wait to see more of the infamous Chemdog #4... :cool

looks hella bomb. i would deff toke on that. keep it up!

nice thread bro glad to see u made it thru the mite problem and the wifi looks dank, let us know if you hit the 1.5 when ur done trimming

if u didnt im not sure what to say doesnt look like theres alot of room left for anymore bud that room was fuckin packed
Thanks a lot guy's im super happy with how she turned out, cant wait till next run!!!!!!!!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Lets see some Chemdog #4 brah:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

So here is some of the Chemdog #4, she looks and smells great! This was the worst round ive had yet yield wise, i dont know what the problem is, trying to hard i guess, i pulled half what i usually get. Im wondering if the cal-mag issue really hurt them this bad??? They were great product, just about half as dense i guess! Anyways here are some pics for ya all, enjoy:harvest:

Chem4 1
Chem4 2
Chem4 3
Chem4 4
Chem4 5
Chem4 6
OGBubble

OGBubble

Very beautiful girls and flowers man! Congrats on a wonderful harvest.

Top Bottom