7 week critical purple “autos” not flowering. Switch to 12/12?

• Thread starter JustLearninGx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Habosabin

Habosabin

Growers choice is really fkn up aren’t they 🤦🏼 I got gorilla glue “autos” for my next grow from them.. now I wonder if that’s truly what they are, and at $10 a seed they need to be!
I ran gorilla glue auto from them. My first grow so I can't really critique the smoke since it was a really stressed outdoor grow. Popped two seeds. One was tall the other was short. Ya. At $10 a seed I'd rather get Ethos or some other breeder known for decent genetics.

Noobatt

Noobatt

They told me up to 8 weeks for them to start flowering ..I’m on week 7
Yep Bro,must be I started on the first week of April and I harvested on half-end June, depends a bit from the quality of your environment week less or week more.I also Will suggest you to keep the umidity on less than 35- 45% and if you don't have a deumidificator more hours of light can help reduce the umidity.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yep Bro,must be I started on the first week of April and I harvested on half-end June, depends a bit from the quality of your environment week less or week more.I also Will suggest you to keep the umidity on less than 35- 45% and if you don't have a deumidificator more hours of light can help reduce the umidity.
Huh? Light will increase humidity because of transpiration... its the warmer temps that keep humidity low.

I would never ever run my plant under 45% humidity. You may not see issues as much under lower light and with slower growth but that doesn't mean it's beneficial.

Noobatt

Noobatt

Huh? Light will increase humidity because of transpiration... its the warmer temps that keep humidity low.

I would never ever run my plant under 45% humidity. You may not see issues as much under lower light and with slower growth but that doesn't mean it's beneficial.
Yep,cuz my hps cause a lot of heath...More than 50% trust me Will cause budroot and the trycomes Will Need more time to grow 🤔

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yep,cuz my hps cause a lot of heath...More than 50% trust me Will cause budroot and the trycomes Will Need more time to grow 🤔
You get bud rot from bad environmental conditions. I have flowered at 65% never an issue. If your getting bud rot it's due to poor airflow, bad environment and damaged plants.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

We can have this debate if you like but I assure you. It's more harmful to run that low humidity and it actually will increase the chance of mold, fungal or bacterial infections.

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

I ran gorilla glue auto from them. My first grow so I can't really critique the smoke since it was a really stressed outdoor grow. Popped two seeds. One was tall the other was short. Ya. At $10 a seed I'd rather get Ethos or some other breeder known for decent genetics.
yea I got my humidity set around 50% ..at 75 to 80 degrees F ..if it goes over that I turn the humidity up some ..

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

Yea I got everything I need to control the environment..I feel like that’s one of the most important things to growing ..good temps and proper air flow..mines were born April 27th..so it’s been a long ass veg for an auto but I’m happy it didn’t start flowering wen it was small
Yep Bro,must be I started on the first week of April and I harvested on half-end June, depends a bit from the quality of your environment week less or week more.I also Will suggest you to keep the umidity on less than 35- 45% and if you don't have a deumidificator more hours of light can help reduce the umidity

56E1FA29 0C36 46D9 8824 568F397DB4C8
JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

yea I got my humidity set around 50% ..at 75 to 80 degrees F ..if it goes over that I turn the humidity up some ..
I just herd it’s always safest to run 60-70rh for seedlings, 50rh late veg and 40rh in flower..I could be wrong but that way seems to work fine for me.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I just herd it’s always safest to run 60-70rh for seedlings, 50rh late veg and 40rh in flower..I could be wrong but that way seems to work fine for me.
Read this. Then I encourage you to further look into information on it. What I don't cover so much is that a warm dry light period with a humid dark period is a recipie for disaster.

You can run 70% light on if you like with good airflow. The dark period is where most growers have an issue and don't even know it. As the temls drop humidity spikes and they get condensate. Poor pruning and airflow are equally to blame. Pay particular attention to the hr or 2 following light out. And keep the humidity down or equal to your day period. I can explain more if your interested on the microclimates and how they lead to bud rot etc.

But start here. It will give you a decent basic idea of how tenls and humidity work and affect the plants.

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

Read this. Then I encourage you to further look into information on it. What I don't cover so much is that a warm dry light period with a humid dark period is a recipie for disaster.

You can run 70% light on if you like with good airflow. The dark period is where most growers have an issue and don't even know it. As the temls drop humidity spikes and they get condensate. Poor pruning and airflow are equally to blame. Pay particular attention to the hr or 2 following light out. And keep the humidity down or equal to your day period. I can explain more if your interested on the microclimates and how they lead to bud rot etc.

But start here. It will give you a decent basic idea of how tenls and humidity work and affect the plants.

Hey bro, quick question if you don’t mind, how about flushing? How often should it be done? Should I follow my feeding chart n flush every time they say to? And do I need to use sledge hammer like they suggest? Thanx I’m very curious about this, my one plant is in flower and the tips of leaves got some burn to them ..ppm run off was 1740.. I feed every other watering at half dose, I’ve never flushed at all yet..

D1651828 500C 4E32 B06E A66181504E62
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey bro, quick question if you don’t mind, how about flushing? How often should it be done? Should I follow my feeding chart n flush every time they say to? And do I need to use sledge hammer like they suggest? Thanx I’m very curious about this, my one plant is in flower and the tips of leaves got some burn to them ..ppm run off was 1740.. I feed every other watering at half dose, I’ve never flushed at all yet..
What's your media mix?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Fox farm ocean forest at bottom ..happy frog up top ph run off 6.17
Don't water to run off... just to wet the media.

The ppm or organic soils is not something you should look at. They can be well over 2000 and be perfectly fine. If you need references to back that up so you feel more comfortable about that I can get for you.

Feed based on plants response to nitrogen. They may not even need nutrients yet. Give me a few to read back through this.

Sparky1980

Sparky1980

In my experience, seedlings need less RH than advertised. Aa long as you mist them with h20 a couple times a day and watch the temps, you'll be fine. They're absorbing h20 via their leaves and stems, so foliar misting has worked well for me. I'm no expert, just anecdotal observations from my past experience.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Right now 2ml micro ..5ml bloom..weekly recharge …n just started flower fuel last feeding in hopes of getting these buds huge ::I’m going by the feeding chart I’m on week 10 of it..
Probably a feed feed water should be fine. Honestly what your doing is working... so I wouldn't change it. Maybe no need to flush but if you do you wanna feed after and sounds like it's working for ya. There is more than one way to do things so when you find something that works stick to it.

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

In my experience, seedlings need less RH than advertised. Aa long as you mist them with h20 a couple times a day and watch the temps, you'll be fine. They're absorbing h20 via their leaves and stems, so foliar misting has worked well for me. I'm no expert, just anecdotal observations from my past experience.
I agree with the misting ..but the humidity doesn’t stay high long I’ve noticed after doing it..I got a humidifier that u can set to 50rh-70rh ..if I put it on 70 seedlings grow fast and I don’t need to water as often ..I don’t have much experience doing a foiler spray ..just ain’t a fan of spraying the leaves with water..I’ve tried it once in late veg n it made the leaves so droopy I thought I killed it lol

Top Bottom