707finishers first indoor grow, small tent.

• Thread starter 707finisher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
707finisher

707finisher

Everything in here is noticeable happier except the lemonade. She’s sad still. But everything is thoroughly watered from the flush, I need to wait a couple days for it to try to add nutes. Any ideas? Ordering a tester so i can check runoff in the future. I’m bummed she’s one of my favorites, super bushy, responded well to the training, but not all the stress.

963886CC FF70 492B 93C9 AA917291903D
707finisher

707finisher

Wedding cake is responding fast to last nights torture, have to be careful when she was little i tried to bend a branch and it snapped in half, but it was the thick veg stem, these are much thinner.
439C3B45 F1C2 4E9E A488 C3EF28DEBB23
6E29A7E7 40A5 404A A8B8 90B92D8EACC3

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

I am making my own grow thread. I have to much in my brain to talk about, cant blow up someone else’s thread 😂 This is the beginning, I have some idea of what I’m doing setting up the environment, but no actual experience growing the plant, and the notes. This will be fun, the trials and errors. Please keep in mind I’m new and this is the first run, I’m learning fast, but there’s a lot to learn.
I live in humboldt, have a medical card for stress anxiety and pain. I live in a public area and am trying to keep a small footprint and a low profile.

I read mimedgrowers thread about his perpetual harvest. Perpetual is more or less the goal, well, not buying top shelf weed is the goal, and staying supplied continually is the trick. I’m a pot enthusiast and love knowing what strain and what is in it, flavor and variety! Here it’s 46$(My medclub price at the original dispensary) for the brands I buy at the club. I still have access to cheaper stuff out of the clubs, but it’s unknown. I get it from a distributer not a grower. And they don’t test it. Humboldt indoor and up north are premium brands that produce a wide variety of new and old genetics. They go for up to 60$ out of the area.

I highly(lol) recommend reading it from the beginning. The biggest value I saw of doing the grow diary is being able to review and compare progress, and remember what was done and when. And it was fascinating watching the beans pop and turn into buds, and see what he did in process. Logically I know recording progress is vital, but normally feels like homework. Here it feels like a network of like minded people. And my mrs don’t give a crap how it happens lol she’s just waiting for it to be in the bong. This will be my science experiment and research log. I’ll try to take pics and describe what I’m doing regularly. Feel free to give any helpful advice or criticism, that’s why I’m here.
Welcome to the Farm and good luck, I will sit in on this!

707finisher

707finisher

I wanted to show you all some of my trees, I collect abandoned, and abused trees, bonsai already or out of peoples yards. I just inherited a collection, and had many already, it will take a couple years for them to recover somewhat, 5 years probably till they are healthy again. See why I was interested in the weed? Lol.

707finisher

707finisher

As you look at the pictures do you start to see why i have so many Cannabis plants to? I want one of everything lol. I’m looking for a house with more property so i can have an outbuilding indoor, and a small outdoor green house. I’m looking at a place now. Ive put so much time into this place, and its really nice and comfortable. Its just to public, i want to be in the country, I don’t like living in town.

707finisher

707finisher

Beautiful bonzai and cat.
She is a sweetie for sure! The softest cat I’ve ever felt to. We inherited 3 cats and an old dog when the mrs mom passed recently. Ive grown on them, or they’ve grown on me? A different one is like a wild cat, took me months to get her to let me pet her at all willingly. Now she sleeps by me and I’m her safe spot. It’s really quite special.

707finisher

707finisher

2 more herer babies popped and both of the dosido made it that I transplanted lol. I can tell 2 more herer are going to pop tonight or early tomorrow.

I’ve got 9 seeds planted total, 6 herer and 3 dosido 6 are alive so far.

With luck I’ll have a good number of females, these aren’t fem unless the dosido seed is from a herm, is that correct? I know jack herer is normal, I bought it from humboldt seed company, 86$ for 20, they go for $100-120 usually. They have some cool stuff, I’m going to get some more soon for variety. Spendy but I like supporting the local breeders when I can. And so far the herer seeds have been solid. Worried about stretch, the new pots are a lot taller and this baby wasn’t topped at all.

I’m totally new to all the breeding and genetics other than a few strains I recognize.

I’ll take some pics in the morning, I moved some stuff around.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

2 more herer babies popped and both of the dosido made it that I transplanted lol. I can tell 2 more herer are going to pop tonight or early tomorrow.

I’ve got 9 seeds planted total, 6 herer and 3 dosido 6 are alive so far.

With luck I’ll have a good number of females, these aren’t fem unless the dosido seed is from a herm, is that correct? I know jack herer is normal, I bought it from humboldt seed company, 86$ for 20, they go for $100-120 usually. They have some cool stuff, I’m going to get some more soon for variety. Spendy but I like supporting the local breeders when I can. And so far the herer seeds have been solid. Worried about stretch, the new pots are a lot taller and this baby wasn’t topped at all.

I’m totally new to all the breeding and genetics other than a few strains I recognize.

I’ll take some pics in the morning, I moved some stuff around.
Hso has something called Black Dog you might like?

707finisher

707finisher

The herer babies are in harvest supreme, no perlite, I think it’s foxfarms to. It has strawberries on the front. That’s what I planted the first herer in, I used the last of it on the 6 new babies, seemed to work great. From here I’m using ocean forest and perlite for everything. I have a big tote and mix 8 gallons at a time.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Everything in here is noticeable happier except the lemonade. She’s sad still. But everything is thoroughly watered from the flush, I need to wait a couple days for it to try to add nutes. Any ideas? Ordering a tester so i can check runoff in the future. I’m bummed she’s one of my favorites, super bushy, responded well to the training, but not all the stress.
Lower humidity a bit I feel like she is having a hard transpiring.

I would be around 50% give or take. If ya can get temps to 75-78f and a bit cooler day temps near the end like 73-75 fduring lights on and above 65 light off would be good. And make sure they are getting air flow

707finisher

707finisher

Gone for the night be tomorrow night before I see how the flower room is going. All 6 jack herer sprouted. I’m excited, even with only 2 or 3 more females I will have a few full jars. Hope will be time to water, everything is just getting water till I see some kind of change. Except wedding cake maybe. It’s color is good just really stringy. Can’t wait for my first herer to go into the flower tent.

707finisher

707finisher

I put the 3 romie that bolted from reveg in my wood shed. Pretty sure the whole neighborhood can smell it. I’m going to have to cut it when I get home and hang it in my intake filter closet, the smell will go into the carbon filter the flower tent vents into. Works good I think, it’s what I did with the first romie I grew. Might get a little dusty with the air coming through but no mold.

707finisher

707finisher

I was thinking, I’ve been messing with those original plants since September, they are probably root bound. Glad it’s almost over lol get through the first run and just grow a couple at a time lol.

Top Bottom