707finishers first indoor grow, small tent.

• Thread starter 707finisher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
707finisher

707finisher

The strain orange kush, if that’s what it in fact is, that he has is clones cut of an ancient mother and some other mothers from her. Some different phenotypes in the plants if they are all from same source. Didn’t realize I’d get this into it

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

don't we all. he makes me feel retarded. ;P .
i bet u learn from basil, cross tech, dontcha? hey, i don't remember, whether my battery died, first, but i really appreciate those hometown pix u posted. beautiful! no fires for u, last yr? i should put u together with some family. but uh... they don't speak to me cause I'm f'n nutz. otherwise... I'd lov to. it's nice to c, what they c, from time to time. head south n get us some shotz of mav's, would ya? the gamer guy- surf flick- u might appreciate it. true story...

i have no doubt, with ur attention to detail, ur pest free... now...

someone was in a similar climate, with mould issues n i meant to send em, ur way.

if anyone knows more than they think they do: it's 707 n mosh... or admit to, anyway... mosh...

707finisher

707finisher

Danggg, so i could really be getting myself into some shiznits not knowing what strains im growing. LOL. Thanks bro, thats wicked. Im kinda scared for my first hermie, just dont really know what to look for, i mean i do in veg but during flower i know it can be hard to spot.
Naner = seed right?lol, im new to the lingo too hahaha.
That’s the advice I got, get to know your strains, and I googled cannabis hermi flower when I found a small ball sack on the old lemonade lol.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Danggg, so i could really be getting myself into some shiznits not knowing what strains im growing. LOL. Thanks bro, thats wicked. Im kinda scared for my first hermie, just dont really know what to look for, i mean i do in veg but during flower i know it can be hard to spot.

I have a healthy plant thats abouta foot and some change tall, i wonder if i should start flipping her and expecting alot of stretch, like a 6 and a half foot tall tent so i guess i dont really have to worry much, maybe 6 ft i dont remember
i would say, step this way, but i jack my thread, for other reasons/tracking something.
um... but if u have any problems, STALLING clones, seedlings, etc...
and um... when u realize u literally shouldn't veg um... um... in a short, teepee, that won't make us extensions, like gorilla n delete veg and um um... have N issues- i heard of some peeps, workin on that.

a nanner would b a pollen pod.

see also: YouTube
for nanners AND... one of the locals, 707 may remember whom... had some closeup, as well as recessed, nanner imgs.

study pollen. when season n outdo climate, affords: toss em out... i could find 710's pollen genius, n share, with his blessing and um um... make ur own strains, tailored to those ailing peeps in ur life.

sorry, 70. freaked. back to my corner.

lookin phenom, as usual! quick, recovery!

basscaptain

basscaptain

I have a healthy plant thats abouta foot and some change tall, i wonder if i should start flipping her and expecting alot of stretch, like a 6 and a half foot tall tent so i guess i dont really have to worry much, maybe 6 ft i dont remember
flip at 2ft or so you have room that will give you over double

your going to need to flip something on the 1st.............. 2 weeks to get your shit together sir.....

707finisher

707finisher

Right? It was fun, but I have to much happening now to fret over the small stuff, it will continue to flower outside, and maybe some predator bugs will help me out

707finisher

707finisher

Veg tent, the melon in the middle is getting healthier again, the 2 on each side are in the coco blend, 30% coco and half of it wasn’t buffered, 15% unbuffered coco causing that big a deficiency? They aren’t happy, but neither are their clones, they all look the same. but the melon clone looks ok in the same mix...... I put the key lime in a smart pot instead of flowering it. And the new dirts of/perlite They are growing fast and tall, need to cut them again and add more light so they are denser. Going to use the 240 quantum for veg tent, ordered a 125 to work with the hps.
Looks like 20 more clones or so already. 4 moms is enough for a lot more than what I have going on.

8A17BC6E 703E 4FEC 9218 17D752DDD05A
D935F0A3 A7EF 4D84 B03F C60EFB8800FC
707finisher

707finisher

Sooooo yet another experiment/brain drool.

I have a lot of stuff going now, I think I can keep the moms in my 2x2, just run the clone machine on a counter somewhere, and use the 32x32” tent for flower as well.
Counting chickens before the quantum boards get here but - brain drool - it’s all good lol. And I wouldn’t have anywhere to veg them a little.

So the experiment would be this. In theory use a 4000k qb and a hps in one tent, and a 4000k qb and a 3000k qb in the other. And see what the result is.

707finisher

707finisher

I’ve been screwing up during transplanting, and not watering to runoff immediately. Nervous about them not drying fast enough, did it with every single seed as well, surprised they all are doing as good as they are. The strawberry farms the smaller herer are in seemed to work good but the rest are showing some sensitivity.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I’ve been screwing up during transplanting, and not watering to runoff immediately. Nervous about them not drying fast enough, did it with every single seed as well, surprised they all are doing as good as they are. The strawberry farms the smaller herer are in seemed to work good but the rest are showing some sensitivity.
it's ok you will be fine

707finisher

707finisher

Thanks :) I watered all the little stuff well and a couple mod the moms that were ready, they will get over it, but I’m not making the same mistake again, I planted a venom og aka asphalt plant and watered the soil To runoff before I planted this time. Have gsc purple trainwreak fire og and now a venom seedling, going to take cuts of all of them as I see which ones work for me the best. Key lime is a phenotype of gsc I read.

Latest posts

Top Bottom