707finishers first indoor grow, small tent.

• Thread starter 707finisher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
707finisher

707finisher

Dosido bag seed, I called it dosiwhat heh. I don’t think it likes the led, or maybe the nutes, the herer is pretty easy to grow imho like the romie.

8B5E4E98-9529-4985-AD16-89EF6D0F9C6D.jpeg

The jack herer on each side are clearly 2 different is the word phenotype? I wonder if one will prove to be male and the other female.... interesting
The jack herer has completely out grown the dosido, the 3 small ones ended up male. The 3 bigger ones are huge now, the dosido aren’t much bigger than they are here must be the pots

707finisher

707finisher

I have read here over and over that mid 70s is optimum for plant growth. I have limited control over my environment and am always brain storming for simple ways to improve things.

the seedling/clone tent in my cold garage is the most important I think, a sensitive time. I had a small electric heater laying around, I have the room now, I stuck it INSIDE the tent, put it on low and plugged it into my heating pad controller. I plugged heat pad in with no controller. It’s keeping the air temp at 72-75 and the soil temp is staying in low 70s!!! I set it up last night, will see a change in a couple days hopefully. I’m sure I will. Once I got the ph dialed in the water the roots popped in less than 2 days, temps were getting in low 60s at night. Still got 100% success with the viagrow clone machine with those temps. They are just taking a while getting used to the dirt. And with the colder night temp the soil is taking to long to dry. I need to give them some nutes.

My upstairs veg and flower tent are not consistent temprature, I really believe it won’t hurt flowering to bad, the seasons change naturally and it gets hotter daytime and colder night time. so this will be last to worry about.
The veg one is next for better climate control. Need to buy a separate temp controller than my vent fan though. Should have bought a separate duel temp controller for each tent, one plug on when cold one plug on when hot. Separate manual fan control. Also I keep getting this
2D628CA0 C3C7 4797 88AA 4B8FC7D6A656
temp/humid sensor wet, only takes a few drops on the front and the lcd starts screwing up. I went through 3. The temp humid probe on my ac infinity fans work great. I just don’t want it in charge of the fans
Bla bla I took a breakfast bong hit of sativa

707finisher

707finisher

Brought original jack herer clone in from outside, it rooted the best out of a couple other cuts taken, was seeing if it would root/flower outside. It’s telling me it wants to go for it so I put it in clone tent to warm up and maybe veg a couple weeks.

Honestly I think the cold helps me slow the growth rate, and hardens the plants well. They put up with tons of abuse if the environment is already hard, and once they get warmer in the flower tent from the hps they explode. learned that from bonsai I think? Helps me identify sensitive strains, they would mold, wilt, not root or grow, etc? If heating up the clone tent works TO good I’m going to use the heater to set up for the veg tent.

my lights are off for a while argh lol.

I’m planting flower seeds for outside. Cosmos and sweet WILLIAMS so far. Sugar snap peas today plus a few others. Gonna try some herbs from seed as well. Using my humidity dome for cuttings outside for it. With the aeroponic cloning I didn’t need it. Going to plug the thing in once a month or so and cut my moms, maybe find a few other people to take a couple every so often. I should have just made a 4-6 site clone machine. That’s all I need. Even 2 site. And just keep it full.

707finisher

707finisher

Speaking of jh remember my Male....it's back in veg in the woods growing with a 90w flood light
Thats friggin awesome!! I though about trying to cross my “dosido” male if it is a male and the Jh clone. More to experiment than anything. The herer seems pretty hearty

707finisher

707finisher

So ready to cut this thing, I accidentally broke a small branch moving it a few days ago, hung it up, going to test it lol. I don’t think it’s finished, I can really tell a difference with the lighting from side to side, the herer as well, the hps makes chunky buds, the led helps frost them it seems. It’s the viparspectra, the herer vegged under it extremely well, but it’s a cheap crappy led. Been looking at led for a while, going to keep the hps though.

1EAECD49 5CC8 4674 8D54 652FAE5C97A5
6697EAD4 654A 45CF 9E1B AD9D9457157F
707finisher

707finisher

Woah, glad I didn’t cut it, no smell of neem, it was smooth and tasty not finished and only 3 days drying. It’s strong to, man it’s strong whew......
8BB1D958 B80C 4F76 BF3C 7A984BA11B43
6D4B164A E979 4D1D BF56 D14B84729F27

I’ve flushed this thing so many times now and seems to have stabilized as it finishes, leaves aren’t falling off anymore like the herer

707finisher

707finisher

These guys are gonna be a pain later, should I transplant them even though they are in flower? They need water every other day, I dumped the perlite out and added regular soil, maybe that will help. They are gonna be hungry and thirsty in these pots I bet, crazy stretch, think it’s about done, I should clone some of these.

AC02103D 277E 43CD 84C1 1D7569CE6E35
611B851E 7644 4F0E 879C 86FD93FB2B5F
707finisher

707finisher

Trying to do this romie survivor proud, i cut it in November I think, stuck it in dirt, put it outside in freezing temps, and it lived when 15 or so others along the way died. This is the 5th time I’ve tried to grow this strain, and now I may know enough to have it work out!! Quite a bush though. It was cut off a #2 clone. The new one I bought is a #5 romie, so is this one a #3? Remnant fungus gnats on the leaf. Wedding cake is still breading them. Everything is doing great in spite of them.
041332C8 210C 409B ACFF FF4AB6D2967A
D860A91D 668C 4744 BB81 9A216B620EE8

707finisher

707finisher

Newest additions to the flower tent, they weren’t near as bushy as the herer. The herer were under the crappy viparspectra, it’s good for veg I think, if the plants aren’t to sensitive like the dosido.

They have been under the t5. @MarsHydroLED wheres my sponsor!! Lol :) I really need better veg lighting though, the herer did great from seed. And it was after they went into flower. Need maybe just a 600 mars or one of the Vicky 125w.
Someday want to add a better led to flower as well.
All these are fem except the ppm the big one, I’m not sure yet.
See how the tiny seedlings do, the herer was a little bigger when they started, not much.
C17D577A 23AB 4DC4 BAE2 47EA081AFE69

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
They have been under the t5. @MarsHydroLED wheres my sponsor!! Lol :) I really need better veg lighting though, the herer did great from seed. And it was after they went into flower. Need maybe just a 600 mars
Hello finisher, beautiful buds. And sorry that we don't have the sponsor plan now:), you can order TS600 on our website directly and don't forget the farmers special discount code "THC", save some cash. Happy growing, your plants look very nice

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Woah, glad I didn’t cut it, no smell of neem, it was smooth and tasty not finished and only 3 days drying. It’s strong to, man it’s strong whew......
View attachment 928865View attachment 928866
I’ve flushed this thing so many times now and seems to have stabilized as it finishes, leaves aren’t falling off anymore like the herer

She has a ways to go. No need to check trichomes or test until the white pistils die back and turn orange/brown and the calyx’ expand.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I’ve officially added the herer as one of my go to strains for easy to grow, even though it’s been unhappy it’s a beast!! My buddy told me to use some epson salt on it cause cal mag isn’t really enough and will over do the calcium

I love JH! Stable plants with a good strong lasting high and flavors like pineapple possible.

If your base nutes have cal and mag you dont need more of anything. They look good!

Top Bottom