72 Year Old Grandma Taking Urine Test For First Time After Using Cannibus Two Weeks Ago!

• Thread starter Maxine6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Maxine6

I wouldn't take the chance of having your husband hide his urine in the bathroom.
They do look sometimes.
It's really easy using others urine in a bottle.
You wouldn't need the thermometer if he pees in it right before you leave.
Just tape a hand warmer and you will be good to go.
Where are you located? I will do a Google search for you to see if I can find a home urine screening in your town you can buy locally.

Smokey503ski,
I live in Tampa, Fl. I was trying to find one close to 33558 zip code. I found one, but it only has one test strip in it. I wanted one with at least 3 strips in it.
I was going to go in right after he went in the bathroom. It's a small office, not to many people in there at one time and one large bathroom right in the waiting room. Easy to go in after him, that's why I suggested that.
It takes me about 35 minutes to get from my house to the doctor's office. Don't have a hand warmer, but I think the pharmacy's might have one. What else could I use besides a hand warmer?
Maxine6

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I really dont think a 1 time use of a high cbd low thc tincture/oil is going to fail you after over 2 weeks time. I do however understand your concerns.

If you really want to be sure to come up clean look around your local smoke shops, the stuff you want is called Clean Shot. It comes in a yellow box. They include a hand warmer you attach to the vial and it will keep your urine temps in the sweet spot. I'm told on a typical 5 panel test they want your sample between 95 and 99 deg F

The vial even has a heat sensitive scale so you can monitor the temps for accuracy. Kit costs about 20 $ US

I have used it many times for government testing and for Intel and never had a positive result. And compared to you I am a heavy user with high thc levels. Good luck and I hope someday you will find the relief you need and get off all that prescribed junk your doc has you on.

G gnome

G gnome

Indicabush,
I didn't know that they were a waste of money. Read a lot about it on line before I found this great site, so I might as well use it and get rid of whatever is bad in my body, like the Thrush in my mouth right now. That's caused by the steroids that I'm using in my eye drops after cataract surgery that I have to use.

I'm having trouble finding the test kits in the stores right now. The drugstores, so many you have to order and I don't have the time right now, the appt. is on Tuesday. Anyone have any suggestions, Walgreen's, Publix, CVS? Need to buy it today.
Maxine6
U can get em at GNC.
Ma'am u are worrying yourself fer NO reason. Your Doctor is not gonna cut you off or your pain meds. More than likely you are gonna pass the test seeing as how you used so lil anyway.
You have absolutely no reason to be this worried. I assure you all will be well. Have a nice day and rest assured that you ingested so little that it will not show up on the drug panel and if for some reason it does the consequences will be neglegable.

M

Maxine6

You'll be okay
Your doctor isn't trying to turn you into the cops or cut you off of care
Best of luck
Growing Grass,
I don't know about that. No he wouldn't turn me into the cops, but he wouldn't definitely do something about the pain meds. I've had to get mine sometimes 2 days early due to recent falls. He just doesn't get the amount of pain I'm in and nothing can be done about it, short of back surgery. He actually told me a couple visits ago, after seeing him for almost 7 yrs. or more, to SUCK IT UP! I was so hurt by what he said and am going to look for another pain management doctor. He has not been very understanding and if he does find out that I've used an illegal drug he will be very angry as they are really watching all the pain management doctors in Fl. It's one of the states that they are really watching now.
Maxine6

G gnome

G gnome

Growing Grass,
I don't know about that. No he wouldn't turn me into the cops, but he wouldn't definitely do something about the pain meds. I've had to get mine sometimes 2 days early due to recent falls. He just doesn't get the amount of pain I'm in and nothing can be done about it, short of back surgery. He actually told me a couple visits ago, after seeing him for almost 7 yrs. or more, to SUCK IT UP! I was so hurt by what he said and am going to look for another pain management doctor. He has not been very understanding and if he does find out that I've used an illegal drug he will be very angry as they are really watching all the pain management doctors in Fl. It's one of the states that they are really watching now.
Maxine6
Nothing is gonna happen

M

Maxine6

Nothing is gonna happen
G gnome,
I hope your right. I'm going to get the drug test strip, I did find them without having to order them, the accuracy seems to be good on them. They are called First Check Home Drug Cup Test Marijuana. I want to go back and check on one that someone else recommended and see if I can find it. Sorry if I sound stressed, been through a lot lately, eye surgeries, back pain, hurt my back again, which caused a flare up and then seeing my 95 yr. old Dad almost not know me and he was so much better 6 months ago at Father's Day. It was very sad to see and then leave him. My son lives in Rio and they grew 3 plants in his window but their's finally died. But he definitely doesn't believe in pain meds of any sort. Not even an aspirin. Everything is natural with them and not even an aspirin will they take. I'll keep yawl posted on how it goes.
Thanks for your help,
Maxine6

M

Maxine6

I really dont think a 1 time use of a high cbd low thc tincture/oil is going to fail you after over 2 weeks time. I do however understand your concerns.

If you really want to be sure to come up clean look around your local smoke shops, the stuff you want is called Clean Shot. It comes in a yellow box. They include a hand warmer you attach to the vial and it will keep your urine temps in the sweet spot. I'm told on a typical 5 panel test they want your sample between 95 and 99 deg F

The vial even has a heat sensitive scale so you can monitor the temps for accuracy. Kit costs about 20 $ US

I have used it many times for government testing and for Intel and never had a positive result. And compared to you I am a heavy user with high thc levels. Good luck and I hope someday you will find the relief you need and get off all that prescribed junk your doc has you on.

Hi jumpincactus,

This is what is in the drug that I am referring to. This lady grows about 46 plants for medical purposes and has a license to do so. Also does lectures and is known a lot in the community. I don't want to use her name without her permission. Anyway, this is what she makes it from. I got a small vial of honey elixir and I took 1/2 tsp. 2 or 3 times at the most, started on 11/14 and 11/15, as I said. I might have taken it one more time on the 11/16, just not sure. Here is what is in it and I never touch the flower buds, as I call them that you smoke. That was 1 gram of them, didn't even know she was sending it. So they are hidden in a dark space for now, still in the plastic and a box.
"High CBD, low THC cannabis. CBD, cannabinoids are the active components for pain relief. CBD does not induce the "stoned" effect. Of course THC is the component that does induce that effect and the strains my wife grows are bred to mitigate said effect." Anyway I only used the honey elixir. That's been about 2 weeks ago, nothing since then. So thought you might want to know what it was composed of.

I was going to go to one of the smoke shoppes, but just saw on the news a few days go where they have raided a lot of them and arrested the owners for selling certain things, so I'm not going to take any chances. I'll stick with everything I've read on here. Everyone is so knowledgeable and kind.

Thanks Again,
Maxine6

M

Maxine6

Can you borrow someone's urine that is clean?
They don't watch you pee.
Elmers glue bottle cleaned out.
Hand warmer taped to the glue bottle to keep urine above 98°
Aquarium sticker thermometer to make sure temp is correct.
The glue bottle is perfect.
It will give the pee suds they look for.
My mother in law is dealing with the same thing.

S;mokey503ski,

Can someone tell me why all of a sudden there is a red triangle on all the post saying to report it? Did I do something wrong? If so, how do I find out what I did?
Maxine6

K

kolah

MD's have.... and will.. cut people off pharma meds if they test positive for MJ.

Play it safe and use someone elses pee and read about how to keep it warm. No one will be watching you so you can pull your sample out and pour it into their test cup.

M

Maxine6

MD's have.... and will.. cut people off pharma meds if they test positive for MJ.

Play it safe and use someone elses pee and read about how to keep it warm. No one will be watching you so you can pull your sample out and pour it into their test cup.

Kolah,
If I can pull that off, that is what I would prefer to do. Ideally, I can say I just went and will have to wait. Last time I saw the doctor, got my scripts and they were so busy they forgot about it. Wish I hadn't thrown the cup away now. I'm also thinking of changing my appt. to next week, which buys me another week, if he has an opening before we fly to the Carolina's to look for a place by our daughter. I could leave my husband at Starbucks if it gives me more time to keep it warm. I've read how, so there are a lot of options. I just know in my heart that my doctor would do that to me or at least cut them in half. The pain at this point would allow that for me.
Thanks, Maxine6

M

Maxine6

@Maxine6 .....Walgreens carries the test kits for Marijuana.
indicabush, yes we found them. Now to find the best one available to test for Cannibus. There are several options. I've read some suggestions, all are welcome.
Maxine6

M

Maxine6

U can get em at GNC.
Ma'am u are worrying yourself fer NO reason. Your Doctor is not gonna cut you off or your pain meds. More than likely you are gonna pass the test seeing as how you used so lil anyway.
You have absolutely no reason to be this worried. I assure you all will be well. Have a nice day and rest assured that you ingested so little that it will not show up on the drug panel and if for some reason it does the consequences will be neglegable.

G gnome,
I know I am, but when I got these drugs I didn't realize that they stayed in your body so long. I've never done an illegal drug or smoked anything in my life, so you can understand my situation. I'm always in pain, might go for the back surgery, been putting it off for 10 yrs. but am scared to have it done as the 4 lower disk are already pretty much fused together. He would cut me open and not be able to do anything if the fusion is that bad. They are pressing on a lot of nerves that radiate down and up the spine, across the back and into my hips. It would be a major operation and take about 9 months to recover. In the meantime, we are looking to sell our house and are looking in the Carolina's by Charlotte to live by one of our daughter's and 3 grandchildren. That's why we are going to look up there during Christmas time. It will be a major move for us at our age and after living in Fl. all our life. A little scary as I'm not able to do much in our home. A lot of decisions to be made and doing all these things cause more pain for me. That's why I can't afford to loose him right now. I'm trying to stay calm, it's just not easy.
Maxine6

M

Maxine6

S;mokey503ski,

Can someone tell me why all of a sudden there is a red triangle on all the post saying to report it? Did I do something wrong? If so, how do I find out what I did?
Maxine6
S;mokey503ski,

Maxine6
Smokie
Can you borrow someone's urine that is clean?
They don't watch you pee.
Elmers glue bottle cleaned out.
Hand warmer taped to the glue bottle to keep urine above 98°
Aquarium sticker thermometer to make sure temp is correct.
The glue bottle is perfect.
It will give the pee suds they look for.
My mother in law is dealing with the same thing.

Smokey503ski,
Why the Elmer's glue bottle? My urine when peeing in a cup doesn't look foamy, so I don't understand, is it suppose to? My husband going is the best option and I don't think they would even notice. He goes in first, comes out and I go in right behind him. What is your mother in law doing to get buy with using it or not getting caught? Just curious.
Maxine6

M

Maxine6

I wish you the best of luck, im only a few states over in the swamp and bayous. So i understand i hate hiding but the alternative is not a option for me. So i will continue to medicate naturally in silence.
Power OG,
Do you take your's for pain or recreational use? Just curious. Haven't been able to take it enough to get out of pain. It sure helped me sleep so good at night and not have to wake up at 4:30 to take something for pain. That would be so wonderful to use it like that. Maybe we'll move to the Carolina's to be by our other daughter and it's legal there. If I could get out of pain to be able to use it, but even then if you went to the hospital for something they would find out also. What do people do about that? They are always checking your blood and I'm sure it would show up in your blood, right?
Maxine6

indicabush

indicabush

@Maxine6 ...You just need a kit for marijuana urine analysis; nothing expensive. The last one I purchased was below $10 and worked just fine. GNC is over priced and has garbage in it products that you don't need.

That Red Triangle is just to report abuses of TOS and Rules; nothing for you to be concerned about. This site is well monitored by the Admin and its Staff.

I sympathize with your concerns about Tuesday and my thoughts will be with you; from one senior to another all will be well.

M

Maxine6

Kolah,
If I can pull that off, that is what I would prefer to do. Ideally, I can say I just went and will have to wait. Last time I saw the doctor, got my scripts and they were so busy they forgot about it. Wish I hadn't thrown the cup away now. I'm also thinking of changing my appt. to next week, which buys me another week, if he has an opening before we fly to the Carolina's to look for a place by our daughter. I could leave my husband at Starbucks if it gives me more time to keep it warm. I've read how, so there are a lot of options. I just know in my heart that my doctor would do that to me or at least cut them in half. The pain at this point would allow that for me.
Thanks, Maxine6
kolah,
Can't change it to next week. He's going out of the country, "Doctor's without Boarder's" I think. So tomorrow it is.

Top Bottom