72 Year Old Grandma Taking Urine Test For First Time After Using Cannibus Two Weeks Ago!

• Thread starter Maxine6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Maxine, I'm going to guess that at your age your probably not overweight.
This leads me to believe that you will be fine.
But you will be fine. Just stay hydrated, the tests are formulated for thc not cbd. And enough time has passed and since you only dosed 2x, your safe.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I definitely agree that you're getting all worked up and stressed out over nothing, having never used it before and only using a little 2 or 3 times, even if it was high in THC you probably would pass after this amount of time. With a high CBD low THC product I'd be amazed if you failed the test, it just doesn't seem plausible.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I think @G gnome killed this one with the Murder She Wrote comment, or maybe she just actually took his advice. Don't people that age always have some Murder She Wrote on their DVR? Or Tivo, or whatever everyone else has.

M

Maxine6

I think @G gnome killed this one with the Murder She Wrote comment, or maybe she just actually took his advice. Don't people that age always have some Murder She Wrote on their DVR? Or Tivo, or whatever everyone else has.

Papa Indica,
No, I don't watch that show, never have. I know I'm getting old, just turned 72, YUK, age jokes are not funny, but will try to laugh.

I apologize if I am worrying excessively to everyone. I was scared to go as my doctor doesn't understand the amount of pain I'm in. I just got back from a 9 hr. drive. My husband of 54 yrs. doesn't know the word, compassion, should have made a change 30 yrs. ago when there was a very good reason, but didn't. He's never going to change who he is, OCD, Narcissistic and money rules his life. Now my health isn't good at 72 and it makes it harder to leave. So things in my life aren't going well right now, so I didn't need the stress of worrying about the test. Thanks for putting up with me and worrying everyone to death.

I decided that I had enough pain meds to get me through till January, so that buys me a lot more time and cancelled my appointment with the doctor. I will still do the test before I go though just to be sure.

Thanks for all the helpful advice. I did see where they passed a couple of cities in Fl. but only for cancer patients and one other thing, but nothing for pain.

Thanks again for everything,
Maxine6

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Papa Indica,
No, I don't watch that show, never have. I know I'm getting old, just turned 72, YUK, age jokes are not funny, but will try to laugh.

I apologize if I am worrying excessively to everyone. I was scared to go as my doctor doesn't understand the amount of pain I'm in. I just got back from a 9 hr. drive. My husband of 54 yrs. doesn't know the word, compassion, should have made a change 30 yrs. ago when there was a very good reason, but didn't. He's never going to change who he is, OCD, Narcissistic and money rules his life. Now my health isn't good at 72 and it makes it harder to leave. So things in my life aren't going well right now, so I didn't need the stress of worrying about the test. Thanks for putting up with me and worrying everyone to death.

I decided that I had enough pain meds to get me through till January, so that buys me a lot more time and cancelled my appointment with the doctor. I will still do the test before I go though just to be sure.

Thanks for all the helpful advice. I did see where they passed a couple of cities in Fl. but only for cancer patients and one other thing, but nothing for pain.

Maxine6
It's all in good fun Maxine, I'm getting older myself, though you've got a good few years on me but, with my disease I feel like I've aged far beyond my years, I'm not going to go into it any more than to say I have primary progressive multiple sclerosis so I understand suffering all too well, making light of it is all we can really do, have a laugh. I've been married for 26 years and we've both agreed that we probably haven't been good for each other since I got this disease but, it is what it is at this point I guess, we love each other, always have, we make it work the best we can.
Best of luck to you, sorry your situation isn't better.

sixstring

sixstring

Papa Indica,

Maxine6

Has anyone told you they might be (and probably are)testing you to make sure your taking those pain pills and not selling them ? Friend of mine has a real bad back and his doc drug tests him 2 x a year to make sure he is taking the opiates and not selling them.just sayin ;)
If your not really over weight you will be clean in 3 weeks from what small amount you took.it sticks around much longer in fat people.

M

Maxine6

It's all in good fun Maxine, I'm getting older myself, though you've got a good few years on me but, with my disease I feel like I've aged far beyond my years, I'm not going to go into it any more than to say I have primary progressive multiple sclerosis so I understand suffering all too well, making light of it is all we can really do, have a laugh. I've been married for 26 years and we've both agreed that we probably haven't been good for each other since I got this disease but, it is what it is at this point I guess, we love each other, always have, we make it work the best we can.
Best of luck to you, sorry your situation isn't better.

Papa Indica,
Sorry you have to deal with pain also. Probably half of us on here do, just guessing. No, I agree, got married to young, you think you know what love it and think you've married the best person in the world, only to find out later that they aren't who you thought they were. Sad, but true. Life should be happier and I thought mine was, only to find out, it wasn't enough. All of us probably wish we had made better decisions in our life, I sure do. My husband doesn't deal with someone who has any kind of illness, never has and never will. I saw that as my health started going down due to slip & falls. To much, like you, to go into as that's not the purpose of this site. But thanks for listening.

My cousin has the same thing that you do and like you, she's made the best out of it. She amazes me, you sound very similar.

Maxine6

M

Maxine6

Has anyone told you they might be (and probably are)testing you to make sure your taking those pain pills and not selling them ? Friend of mine has a real bad back and his doc drug tests him 2 x a year to make sure he is taking the opiates and not selling them.just sayin ;)
If your not really over weight you will be clean in 3 weeks from what small amount you took.it sticks around much longer in fat people.

sixstring,

Wish I could say that I wasn't over weight, but am by about 20 lbs. I feel that it's my Hypothyroid that is not in balance, due to her increasing the strength. Did get her to lower it for me, so we shall see.

I don't feel that he is doing that for that reason, could be wrong. Have been seeing him for over 7 yrs. and they use to never test the urine. I even ask them before I go to the bathroom if they need a sample and they usually say, "No." I use to only see him about every 4 months or so, but have had more accidents that have caused my back to get worse and also the osteoarthritis to go along with it.

You also have to do a pill count on whatever he has given you, so he is aware of what you are taking, so I don't feel that he thinks that I am selling any drugs. At least I will be clean when I see him in January, so no more worrying. Thanks for your help in letting me know that.
Maxine6

Latest posts

Top Bottom