7w Diodes

• Thread starter Stoner Smurf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

1500 watt hps = 206,000 lumens but that does not really tell the story of that light. You can make white buds with the 1500, finally a light that can deliver more than the MJ plant can handle...

squarepusher

squarepusher

LED are promising, but they just aren't there, I haven't seen any impressive LED grows that would make me want to shell out cash

S

Spuzzum

The 1000w bulbs are 145,000 lumens BTW :)

depends on which brand.. that was just a quick google
http://www.lightbulbsdirect.com/page/001/CTGY/HPS

By the way.. I never said you couldn't grow from seed using hps, I just said you (normally) don't. Same as growing from seed to harvest using halide.. it can be done, but you don't. And it's not the fact that hps is more lumens.. halide provides shorter nodes, and tighter buds, and sodium provides stretching.. but bigger buds. Sodium, in my opinion, does create a more potent plant, but if vegged under halide, the nodes aren't just "closer".. there's more of them. More budding sites = more buds = bigger yield.

The best hid gardens out there, incorporate sodium and halide during flowering just because of this. Usually a 3:2 or 3:1 ratio of sodium to halide.

But I'm done.. u win.

S

swisscheese

His bud under hps was much better than the led meds. I agree it just needs more time to maybe have some potential.

Latest posts

Top Bottom