7weeks into flower some feedback please

• Thread starter BigJer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BigJer

Thank you in advance for taking time to read my thread.

I think this is my 7th week of flowering and today I flushed my plant and started a new mix. Overdrive 10 ml/gallon, Sweet 10 ml, Cannazym 10ml, Pure Blend Pro Bloom 20ml and ALG-A-Mic 10 ml @ 1212 ppm, 5.85 ph. I am planning to feed these little ladies for another week and then start flushing. Any thoughts or comments are greatly appreciate it.
Thanks again.

Jerrys pictures of plant 045jpg
Jerrys pictures of plant 028jpg
Jerrys pictures of plant 023jpg
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It looks like you're going to have to take that girl a few weeks longer. Not often discussed, but apparently necessary to acknowledge, are those 13wk+ strains.

Looks good to me otherwise.

B

BigJer

Thanks for your input. I found the seed in a rolled joint.LOL

B

BigJer

Today's Pictures

It looks like the Overdrive is working.

Jerrys Pictures of plant 047
Jerrys Pictures of plant 048
Jerrys Pictures of plant 050
Jerrys Pictures of plant 052
F

FreshSteppin

looking good but like he stated looks like a 10 weeker.

nice grow keep it up

O

Old HAGgler

yeah man those look full on flowering still not even close to ripe. i usually wait for overdrive til i notice it slowing down, and it needs to be like - overdriven ya know? lol

grab a loup and look at the trichomes man..... i bet they're 90% clear and unformed still.

im running a hybrid that looks like that exact stage right now, but im expecting at LEAST another 4 weeks... and thats on the short side if im impatient.....

B

BigJer

Thank you

Hey guys thanks for the input.
I will be posting new pictures at the end of each day. Any comments are greatly appreciate it.

B

BigJer

Caterpillar?????????????

This morning I found one of my buds looked kinda brownish so I decided to cut it off. After looking at it closely I saw a little green worm. All other buds look fine. Is this a caterpillar? and how do you prevent from happening again?

Jerrys Pictures of plant

420king-MASSES

becareful with purple max use 1/4 strength nutes because it turns the plants consuming capabilities in to overdrive the shit works gets your babies frostier then normal but it doesnt really turn the plants purple some do but most dont do you know what strain your growing that would help us out to help you better

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This morning I found one of my buds looked kinda brownish so I decided to cut it off. After looking at it closely I saw a little green worm. All other buds look fine. Is this a caterpillar? and how do you prevent from happening again?
Write this down if you don't think you're going to remember it: Bacillus thurengiensis spray, aka Bt spray, aka Safer Caterpillar spray. Or Monterey Spinosad, but that's a subspecies, I've never used it to deal with bud-eating caterpillars.

Z

zoeronerer

purple max ?na no need .... i passed on that and the snoop dog blunt wraps ....

B

BigJer

Lol, why do you say that southstreets? have you tried it? if yes what do you think?

420king-MASSES

i have used it in the past and it made the hp frostier then usual but ya gotta be careful using it imo i would pass on it but yes it works instead of purple maxx just grab there snow storm that works i havent use4d it but i know people who do and they swear by it

Latest posts

Top Bottom