88 G13 HashPlant f3 ???

• Thread starter coxnox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

^^Ditto! I haven't talked to big bruh in a minute, he was feeling a little under the weather the last we spoke but a mutual friend says he's feeling better so that was good to hear!

And fwiw ndnguy's '88 G13/Hashplant aka Ghash and the Free Leonard (G13/HP x Butterscotch Hawaiian) he and Swampy (RIP) made are to be gifted never sold!!!!! :shifty:

SpiderK

SpiderK

Ya I noticed that " uproar " last year.

I agree with you about free but also notice most " elite " cuts are pimped after lockdown orders. Bodhi had a problem will someone taking cuts, ect ..... So it stinks ( :troll: ) but i still have a strong purple strain now ... :dead:

In the end I'm sure native will be happy another ghash plant crushed many heads ... very strong. Not a day smoker ...
HDR

Last edited:
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I think we can all agree here that NDNGuy is a great person and should be admired and emulated. His preservation work and generosity are selfless. I hope he is feeling better and if @N8tive Farmer does drop in, hit me up. Miss you bro. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

SpiderK

SpiderK

A few more i came across ... my buddy just ran this same cut indoor & his did not purple up ( he does not drop temps & mine seen temps in the 30's for 12 days or so .. ) . I let mine g0 about 80 days or so & he pulled his at 70. It had a nice citrus taste at the front but ended hashy like mine. His was also more uplifting at the start but within 30 minutes the heavy stone set in ...

NG13

G13c1

DG G13a

Last edited:
Top Bottom