88 G13 HashPlant f3 ???

• Thread starter coxnox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Bubblegum smell is getting less intense, and new smell emerging
Did you take the clones anyway, early in my growing career i had a killer pheno of mawi , the kind of dank you couldn't hide the smell in 5 bags in the trunk of a car and not smell it, but being the noob , i was i never cloned and regret it to this day......

greenjoe

greenjoe

i took only 2 of the ones that did not have big flowers on her...crossing my fingers

greenjoe

greenjoe

day 37
DSC07112

soserthc1

soserthc1

huh , only letting me like certain post strange , well hope them clones make it just took one myself at day 19 after not getting roots on other two...... keep me posted has the bubblegum smell left cause g13/hp usually has that hashy smell always

greenjoe

greenjoe

back....so clones died.....bubble gum smell has been replaced by a sweet hash smell....candy hash smell....she has 1 more week to go...give or take a day or 2.....hope she smokes as good as she looks.......this pic is just the t
DSC07319
op of the pic in post 64.....so she was pollinated so i hope here seeds will show me another gem like herself...she was crossed with Hazemans Monkey Balls...:))

soserthc1

soserthc1

Tasty looking little nug you got there , how did she smoke - did the bubble gum smell leave totally that is strange ....looks awesome none the less and remember to clone anything that looks special if not anything you put into flower , never know when that special plant comes along.... people have made career's of off one strain ,,,,ak-47 - white widow ..... beautiful potent plant none the less , good luck with the seeds ..... peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

its day 50 correct how long are you running her , as that nug is dry and must of been taking at day 45ish i'm guessing , fast girl there, my g13/hp took 65.....

greenjoe

greenjoe

ya day 50...she was taken from a top (yesterday,doing a quick dry in the furnace room..really dry there) .... as the tops are really orange...i believe i will let here go to 9weeks..or nov.30...which will make it 61 days.....i will be trying it out tonight

greenjoe

greenjoe

ya it look like she will get axed this weekend...she is now almost all amber hairs...so she will take like 8 weeks exactly.........i did smoke that sampler.....cant put my finger on the taste,but it was also quick dried so i can't judge it really.....BUT nice 2hr buzz!!!

greenjoe

greenjoe

now this is a bizarre plant..first it had a strong bubblegum smell...then went sweet hashy ....then smoked like lemon hash....Now it tastes like a bit green...very strange
and to answer your question soserthc...no not a keeper but the buzz is a soled 7.5...i rarely get a 9 or higher..but searching....so it is a A- smoke..i want to see if it changes flavor's again.................................AND now i clone a few off of everything!!!!

glockdoc

glockdoc

what if g13 is suppose to have 5 leaf leaves and hp is suppose to have 3....none of our plants exhibit that pheno, and wouldnt it be a must that it shows one or the other?

soserthc1

soserthc1

what if g13 is suppose to have 5 leaf leaves and hp is suppose to have 3....none of our plants exhibit that pheno, and wouldnt it be a must that it shows one or the other?
never seen a plant in my life without 3 or 5 leaflets is it a clone or from seed but should def have three's or five 's

greenjoe

greenjoe

Grnjoe....Monkey Balls.....aka Deep chunk.....is probably going to dominate the ghash. Will be interesting to see the outcome.

For record I wasnt refering to amber as in the pistils, but rather the glandular trichomes.

Actually ghash is a decent veger for a indica also....thy yield good.
kinda funny...she looks much more like the g-13/hp....actually looks just like the g13-/hp

Latest posts

Top Bottom