88 G13 HashPlant f3 ???

• Thread starter coxnox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coxnox

coxnox

hi,

i've a friend that did get that as freebies on attitude...what 's that ?
did you have f2 parents(stud and mother?)
88 g13 hashplant f3

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hazeman i hope ya don't mind me answering this for ya? Our good friend NDNguy gifted us 88 G-13/HP stock to make fresh stock and share the love freely. This is an IBL line mostly done by NDNguy and friends with the wishes that no one profit from the pure seedline. Great smoke and i know i'll never go without her in my flowering room. Hazeman did a great job with the fresh stock and i hope all will enjoy the G-13/HP.

T

Temujin

Did ndnguy give you guys a cut of his original famous male (the hashplant leaning pheno) to work with as well or just seeds from his ghash line? Either way it's awesome (I've actually participated in this promo 13 times now, 11 times on the 4/20 batch and twice this morning lol) but I was just wondering. With 156 plants to choose from, I'm sure I'll find what I'm looking for no matter what!

T

Temujin

BTW, I have a habit of going nuts whenever you run one of your promos because I just can't pass up such excellent genetics at such reasonable prices. I still have 11 packs of RMH (and almost as many G13 BX2) to go through before I even get to the '88 G13 Hashplant.

picture.php

How does the RMH compare to the straight Mikado in terms of potency? The Mikado looks pretty hard to beat....

catdaddy

catdaddy

Did ndnguy give you guys a cut of his original famous male (the hashplant leaning pheno) to work with as well or just seeds from his ghash line? Either way it's awesome (I've actually participated in this promo 13 times now, 11 times on the 4/20 batch and twice this morning lol) but I was just wondering. With 156 plants to choose from, I'm sure I'll find what I'm looking for no matter what!
damn you go in, great way to support good people. i hope you find more than what you're looking for 100x over. good luck growing them out.

jyip

jyip

thanks, i will keep the prices down and genetics outstanding.​

i wish i had knew of u b4 now, but it is so cool u passed out the freebies on 4/20, u made my spring, i will be getting much more gear thru u, i have POW to pop, and got the 99g13 hplt too, thx again haze!
jyip

B

bckwht

Hellll ya Im pumped I got em as a freebie!

Def something I hope to make some more seeds from for personal selection/collection

jyip

jyip

the ruby red the moto had for testers is serenity x's red columbo, i have 5 cuts someone gave me sayin they were ruby reds but that his friend was in columbia and bought some smoke called ruby red and had a few seeds,,,,anyhow, these clones went from barely rooted to 18 inches in a lil over 2 weeks, red striped meristems on them, stinky smelling, BIG dark fan leaves and lanky growth but lotsa lower branching,,,,sems happy w/lite nutes ,,,cant wait to see it finished
pEACE
jyip

illicit1

illicit1

Hi hazeman how are ya the plants look great !! i am a new medical grower and i wold love to test some of your beans some time if ya ever need any one to test any thing i would love to try the meds you have come up with. I myself am starting TimeWreck from TGA seeds and i will be posting pics of my lil plants very soon i am also growing some casey jones seeds i found in a bag of medical bud i got a few weeks ago i have also found some utopia haze seeds as well but i have not popped them i am a lil worried that since i got the seeds out of bud that wasnt supposed to be seeded and my guess is that some where along the line something hermed and i just dont want a bunch of herms in my garden but the bud was soooo good do you think the seeds will be any good ? i am just worried about spending hundreds of dollars on seeds that may be junk !!! so i am using anything i can get i dont have a lot of extra money to spend

F

Franklinstein

Wow, so cool to find you here. I was expecting one free G13/HP seed for my Attitude 4/20 order. It showed up with 13 of them!!! In honor of this awesome act of kindness, these will be the first batch of non-fem/autos that I plant in my new space.

Thanks a bunch, it made my day when I opened the package.

glockdoc

glockdoc

i know what we can do for Mr.Hazeman, seeing he helps us all out....
Buy his gear and Recommend his gear to our friends and others!
you make t-shirts and other stuff hazeman?

if u can hazeman work on a chem x og kush x sour diesel!

jyip

jyip

I barely let the flower clusters start to open for a couple days n a seperate room n level of my house from my grow n it pollenated everything for months n months. Not exaggerating
,, ben there kinda, not studwise but pollenation wise,,, i used to check my girls every morning and had on a bathrobe like hugh heffner but in my floweroom secluded , so i would inspect visually and sometimes touch the nicer buds to see how sticky they were n whatnot, well, i had some hermied plants and a wierd freak male that i harvested colas from and then reveggged it n then flowered again but it turned mostly male,,,,keeping that in mind and remembering the robe now, well pollen got on the robe i surmise and slowly I seeds up quite a few of the nicer buds while "inspecting" them, freakin rookie...lol! jerk i dont jerk off the colas anymore lika horse-breeder....the endresult?? i got quite a few diferent strains of seeds from homegrown fantaseeds and ended up with feminized seeds for the most part,,,ths was years back but hada bunch of slick gear to pop and dint get to it cuz the pigs took my shit man! hadta start over ,,,, and im stroked im starting with hazeman's gear, only gotta acouple strains now, the POW,and the 88g13hp freebie, thx again haze
Buy his gear and Recommend his gear to our friends and others!you make t-shirts and other stuff hazeman?

and gloc, u got it right bruh.....

I AM THE HAZEMAN, THE BIG BAD HAZEMAN to the tune of "The Dog" ,..ya bruh, smoke a blunt bruh, praise Jesus bruh, but ya still gettin locked down for runnin, beth , slap this biotch! i watch too much tv bruh

jyip

jyip

More Mik/GHP (serenity)
locojacksoco could ya tell me what mikado is made up of please? thx man

cuz i hav some ruby reds goin punta roja x serenity,,,, they got super dark fans w/the serrated sawtooth leaves on em, red stem/branches and nice popcorns goin in only 9 days of flower!

Top Bottom