8x6 room or 9x5 tent inside a room?

• Thread starter XxHammer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
XxHammer

XxHammer

How do you fit the 9 x 5 in a 8 x 6 room?

There is no Room right now. The whole point. For about the 6th time is to plan my next home/rental move... I am picking an apartment to suit my Growing needs.

Its a question. A 9x5 Tent OR an 8x5 room (or any dimension room. I can pick)

FourPlants

FourPlants

I like opinions as long as they occasionally come from different people lol

I get what youre saying.

What kind of "treatment," are we talking about? The only thing I could really see needing is something for the Windows to keep them blackout on the inside.... Other than that I dont see what I would need that differs from what I would put in my Tent.... Can you tell me?

I honestly didn't go down the path of treating rooms far as I am only legally allowed 4 plants by state law so a tent serves its function perfectly well. I know you can just do painted white walls and have good results. I also know the panda board stuff mentioned above does a great job of treating the walls to bounce the light for getting all the bang your paying for. You could also do more expensive treatments.

Damage could include adhesive removal. mold repair, paint repair, etc. A tent just seems easier in rental.

Best of luck whichever way you choose to go.

growsince79

growsince79

Why are you such a dickhead dude.... Im going to exhaust out the window.. Same way I would in a house.

. Not everyone who rents lives in a fucking project building. Someone needs to beat you the fuck up. I wish I knew you in the real world.
Dude, you're missing my warped sense of humor. Doing what you speak of without being detected is almost impossible. Doesn't matter if it's legal or not. You could be evicted and sued, or robbed. You don't think a blacked out window with a vent coming out of the apartment that always smells like weed is gonna raise any red flags?

FourPlants

FourPlants

I say this as someone whose spouse manages hundreds of single residential rental properties and know what kinds of things they take people to court for.

XxHammer

XxHammer

Dude, you're missing my warped sense of humor. Doing what you speak of without being detected is almost impossible. Doesn't matter if it's legal or not. You could be evicted and sued, or robbed. You don't think a blacked out window with a vent coming out of the apartment that always smells like weed is gonna raise any red flags?

Red Flags? Who cares? Again there is nothing wrong with what I am doing lol....

I wish someone would evict me for Growing plants inside my unit. I will be the one suing and winning.

Robbery is my only concern but robbers dont usually want a bunch of plants

XxHammer

XxHammer

I feel like you havent been in the real world since 1979... Its like you have no idea how anything really is....

XxHammer

XxHammer

And again. I live in an apartment now. Have 2 vents coming out of my FRONT window. (My exhaust from my Fan and my exhaust from my Portable AC)

I had my yearly inspection on 4/20 while I was at work and my apartment didnt say shit to me about my plants.... They cant. Everything im doing is Legal and within the parameters of my lease agreement. There is no part of my lease that forbids me from growing. Period.

All my neighbors know im strapped. I openly carry a SIG P320 Which is also Legal in Arizona.

XxHammer

XxHammer

But that's pretty much my final thought on the matter. If I rent, ill do the Tent... If I buy, I will do a room.

My next grow is a good 3 months down the road. Im hoping everyone who blew their stimulus checks on Tents and failed at Growing will be selling off their equipment for 1/2 price

FourPlants

FourPlants

And again. I live in an apartment now. Have 2 vents coming out of my FRONT window. (My exhaust from my Fan and my exhaust from my Portable AC)

I had my yearly inspection on 4/20 while I was at work and my apartment didnt say shit to me about my plants.... They cant. Everything im doing is Legal and within the parameters of my lease agreement. There is no part of my lease that forbids me from growing. Period.

All my neighbors know im strapped. I openly carry a SIG P320 Which is also Legal in Arizona.

For now... you can't guarantee what it says when your yearly renewal comes up.

You seem as if your mind is already made up though.

Grow some big ole fat buds for us all. Peace

growsince79

growsince79

I thought you were moving. And it doesn't matter if it's allowed when you get robbed. Why don't you just get a house or trailer. Growing bigtime in an aptartment is just asking for trouble. Your loittle 3 x 3 can easily produce 4lb a year

FourPlants

FourPlants

Im hoping everyone who blew their stimulus checks on Tents and failed at Growing will be selling off their equipment for 1/2 price
Half to two thirds depending upon the item and its deprecation rate. This is my plan after the green rush here being we are just going legal. Failed equipment saturating the local market.

Hyrdo stores are killing it right now

freezeland2

freezeland2

A dedicated room is superior to a tent provided you can control the environment as well as you could with a tent.

XxHammer

XxHammer

I just am not in the financial position to purchase yet.... I spent my entire 20s on the streets of Philly snorting heroin.

XxHammer

XxHammer

Half to two thirds depending upon the item and its deprecation rate. This is my plan after the green rush here being we are just going legal. Failed equipment saturating the local market.

Hyrdo stores are killing it right now

Exactly. Between Arizona going legal and Stimulus money everything Cannabis related made out like a fucking bandit. Everyone was blazing when they were.stuck at home and had all.that extra money

FourPlants

FourPlants

Exactly. Between Arizona going legal and Stimulus money everything Cannabis related made out like a fucking bandit. Everyone was blazing when they were.stuck at home and had all.that extra money

Don't get me wrong, I put what I feel as quality prosumer equipment into my 5x5. When the deals are out there it will be time to look for upgrades and expansions. Perhaps add a veg tent at that time. Only so much I can with 4 plant limit though.

Maybe through some revisions in legislation we can get caretaker abilities in the next few years.

growsince79

growsince79

Whats the limits in Az? Here we can have 1/2pound dry buds, 1oz of concentrates, and 4.5 lbs of edibles. Med only still.

growsince79

growsince79

Whats the limits in Az? Here we can have 1/2pound dry buds, 1oz of concentrates, and 4.5 lbs of edibles. Med only still.
What are the limits?

XxHammer

XxHammer

What are the limits?

12 plants is all I know off the top of my head

My binder is at home today. It has the laws in it.

I don't recall their being a limit on dry product in your house.

There are limits on how much you can possess outside your home and in transport. That is 1 oz and 5g of concentrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom