91 Chem - How to grow?

• Thread starter skywalkerOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

I picked up the SkywalkerOG cut from Progressive Options which turns out to be the 91 Chem cut some call the Docta.

My first try growing I got a little over 120 grams. Used a 1 gallon pot, under 600w HPS, w/ Co2, drain to waste, in rockwool.

I ran the full CES 3 part + 3 part additives.

During flower the peak PPM I fed was 1150.

The medicine turned out to be outstanding. Really nice taste, aroma is my favorite of any plant. Strongest medicine I've ever had. Way stronger than budder I had picked up at clubs.

BUT.

After it cured it was soft. So how do I grow this 91 Chem to be rock solid, like a good bubba kush? Is that possible?

I pulled it at day 65. I checked the trics and I had 5% amber.

Do I need to up the PPM? These girls feed like no other, and are always thirsty from the minute they root. It's the only plant I've ever found that can kick your ass that just wants to grow. I just want to do it justice, so any chem heads your help is appreciated.

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

maybe more water. go over all your limiting factors. Air "Co2, temp, humidity", medium "air content,mousture content", Water "PH, oxygen content, temperature, clorien content", light "intensity, spectrum, photoperiod" and Nutes "composition and purity" i dont know these nutes at all but what three part addatives were you using? anything for roots? RO water or tap?

redman420

redman420

91 chem wont be as dense as bubba,but good air flow and maybe getting a 1000wt hps will help.

B

BluEyes77

there is no way they gave you a Chemdog 91 cut instead of skywalker og. they would be lucky to even have the real Chemdog 91 skunk va cut. and if they did you would not be getting a cut of that

deep buddy

deep buddy

there is no way they gave you a Chemdog 91 cut instead of skywalker og. they would be lucky to even have the real Chemdog 91 skunk va cut. and if they did you would not be getting a cut of that
there is alot of chemv91 floating around, you may have a legit cut but without a pic...
she is a bit touchy i would go with some better nute profiles

B

BluEyes77

i have the cut Chemdog 91 skunk va cut, so show me a pic in flower or veg or both of yours, if you got any chem from them it was a Chemdog D and nothing more. don't trip Chemdog D is quite the lady. the 91' is something that is tightly held, they have 91 og's which are not Chemdog 91 but a cut from GAM dispensary that is now defunct. the 91 og is dank as fuck as well

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
there is alot of chemv91 floating around, you may have a legit cut but without a pic...
she is a bit touchy i would go with some better nute profiles

Did you ever snag that 91 Skunk Va?

outwest

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
GAMs cut of 91 Malibu og is SAC#1....it's one in the game cut pretty much.

deep buddy

deep buddy

Did you ever snag that 91 Skunk Va?

outwest
i wont know for absolute until she gets the flip, but yeah i think I/WE have the real deal 91 va, im so stoked if she turns out to be the real deal, ive been promised that it is indeed the real deal elite cut only.

i got her vegging now , but no cam . youll just have to come see. but yeah shes workin hard to get me a nice mono 91 va run.. man will it be nice to have a pile of it, im gonna be blazin... ahh i love being a strain whore.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

The real 91 cut can be a little tricky to get ahold of but ive had crosses of the 91 that were just as dank or better. Once I got the real cut though the lure of that unreal stank is just unbearable. I will never not have the real 91 cut ever. No level of smell protection will hide it when its in your pocket......If you get it dialed it can really get heavy, but its finicky, she is a mag whore like no other.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
It is a real finicky cut you are def right about that. Wild thing is people say she doesn't yield....I'll disagree with that statement. I can get her numbers just as food as the Chemdog D or Chemdog #4. The sis is the best yielder out of the original chem cuts for sure. The stank from the 91 is quite pungent if she's dialed. I just pulled a few down....one was a tad more dialed than the other and you can see the difference. Iv ran the cut sooo many times and each time it's like a different grow lol.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Iv found pinch her main stalk to get side branches. Throw her in 12/12 and during the stretch top her and trim off all the bottom branches. This way she puts out all real dense buds and seems to put out the most for me. Early topping I haven't got good number with....but everyone's grow setup is different so maybe for some different things work better.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Good advice ill try that next round, ive found it to be one of the more finicky cuts I love to run. But yea I agree I hear the low yeilder tag attached to this cut and I dont agree at all, its normally one of the bigger yeilders of the bunch. Buds can get as dense as anything else I can compare it too. She really does grow a perfect crown, hmmm the dirty mitten mod is on to something.

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

im goin through the va skunk search now. It'd be great to add to the original D, Chemdog D & a variety of landraces that make my collection. 24week flowering south african & 24 week thai = my fav sativas so far.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Skunkmaster has come to the rescue again. That is exactly what we do . Prune hard and clean up anything that will not be tops or within the top 12 in of canopy. Rock hard sweet chemmy funk!
Deepbuddy I promise you got the real deal.

Peace

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

i like the chem va from what ive seen its a lighter yielded. The D has a nice kicks though, Original diesel is a personal favorite. For land race sativa's my best meds are 16-24weeks flowering. Anyone mind comparing their experience with the Chemdog #4, Chemdog D & 1991 skunk va? 4# is sorta blan when compared from what ive seen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom