'91 Chem, Lavender, NL5 '89 cut, Chem Kush, Lemon Larry OG, and Dbl SFV OG.

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Oh, and dont mind those few yellow leaves, thts from ages ago, most of them came back, but those just couldnt get the light, be pluckin those tomorrow.

Untitled Scanned 21
Untitled Scanned 24
Untitled Scanned 25
Untitled Scanned 26
Untitled Scanned 27
Untitled Scanned 28
Untitled Scanned 29
Untitled Scanned 30
Untitled Scanned 31
P

PurplePhenoPlz

"Hy man, thanks for checkin out the thread. I'm looking forward to it too, my last run was utter shit, fuckin death everywhere from the damn root disease i had, so i still have to get the true taste yet. I'll watch for that D run bro, I'm waitin on that one myself, I have the one that cam from progressive options, but thats the verified fake, is that how you say that, can you verify fake things?"

haha yea i guess u can verify fake things. I dont mess wit those club cuts n what not, if it doesnt come out of my little circle of buddies in cali i dont touch it, then i know its verified and authentic. Keep up the good work bro, nice set up u got there

PPP

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking great!

I am doing the pinching as you taught me. When I twisted I did the whole stem up and down not just at the top. Anyway I have got it now. I don't support them either. Just pinch and fold. The easiest method I have done yet. Here are a few shots for you see.

Before I met Big Buddy I had these.

DSC08955.JPG
DSC087601.JPG

After I met Big Buddy.

[img]http://thcfarmer.com/forums/gallery/data/500/DSC08939.JPG
DSC08940.JPG
DSC08935.JPG
DSC08933.JPG

THANKS Buddy.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks for the kindness guys, glad I could help out a little. Now remember, its not like I came up with this or anything, just passing the method on, folks been doing this for years and years.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I know it. I have been trying this with 4 different books and all conflict each other in one way or another. Until you cleared some things up for me I was not getting any good results from this.

Your picts look great and looks like a nice heavy chop coming..

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well guys, here some boredom shots for ya. Dirst batch is lavender, no the white film isnt pm, but it is the spray i sue to get rid of it, its called benomyl, leaves an annoying film on your leaves sometimes. This is Day 27 and they are turning purple already, and reek to fuck, theres pop corn buds and i can smell it upstairs with the door closed, lovin it!

Untitled Scanned 01
Untitled Scanned 02
Untitled Scanned 03
Untitled Scanned 04
Untitled Scanned 05
Untitled Scanned 06
Untitled Scanned 07
Untitled Scanned 08
Untitled Scanned 09
Untitled Scanned 10
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

NL, some seedlings, straight from jamaica, and those purple leaf shots that were farther down the list than i thought, oh an behind the seedlings is the rest of my next run, 91 chem and Chemdog #4, well, some of the rest of it.

Untitled Scanned 37
Untitled Scanned 40
Untitled Scanned 41
Untitled Scanned 42
Untitled Scanned 43
C

Chonky Fire

You're a legend fella i've been watching your grows for ages

so what soil and nute lines do you work with to keep them tip top like they are

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

You're a legend fella i've been watching your grows for ages

so what soil and nute lines do you work with to keep them tip top like they are

Lol, I dont know about that, but I've posted a few thousand shots in my day, I'll give ya that.

Right now I'm using Pura Vida as the base, thrive alive(omri), magical(my only non organic, just too good not to use)the mystic line up(grow, bloom, and titan), vermi T, and grozyme, seems to be a real nice mix. And as complicated as it might seem, most of those additives dont really raise your pm, so much as assist in processing or whats available already, making htings very efficient. If you can start using it, the Vermi T is a miracle concoction.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

My bro brought some seeds back from vacation with him, he had some blueberry, skunk, and some heirloom strain, didnt get a name of it, but he loved it, and hes a well seasoned smoker. Just hope to find something interesting, some damn vigorous little bitches I'll tell ya that much!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
You will have the D soon man. Cant wait to see ya work that one. Damn nice forest ya got there!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Nice pics again!! Those seedlings look stellar!! What is VermT and who makes it bro? How do you rate the NL compared to theClone onlys? RB

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

You will have the D soon man. Cant wait to see ya work that one. Damn nice forest ya got there!

Thanks bro, I cant wait, and I think you'll understand that lavender stink i keep harping on soon yourself too.

Nice pics again!! Those seedlings look stellar!! What is VermT and who makes it bro? How do you rate the NL compared to theClone onlys? RB

Thanks bro, the vermi T is made by vermicorp if I'm not mistaken. It can be a bit pricey but since I do testing/am good buddies with the hydro shop owner here we just grab a cartridge each and go from there, so i dont have to pay the mark up. But even then its not bad really. The worst thing is its only good for about 2 weeks when stored in the fridge, so you have to plan out your usage of it pretty good. Here it is, and folks I'm telling you, best thing you will ever give to your plants, and no, you cant make a substitute, I thnk someoe wrote in another thread about making your own using all the chemicals and salts, lol, Vt is 100 % organic, living organics and contains over 35 000 beneficials, you can not make a cheapo version of this stuff, so end the dream people!

As for the NL, you kow my mother list bro, if shes there, shes clone only status. I only smoke og and chem cause it tastes good, bit mellowing I'll give it that. But man, they dont touch a good haze, or many others I've puffed, if you guys that love og beyond belief tried strains like pochie and krush, youd screw up your face on every puff of chem. All that being said, its great herb, i love it, and my mother room is packed with it, but it isnt the best or strongest herb in the world. Neither is this NL the strongest, but the taste is crazy, the yield is straight bumper, and is a much better plant to control, and its every bit as strong as the chem/og/diesel lines, just a different high is all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom