9K Rockwool Drip

• Thread starter MendoCruz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
evu80

evu80

i notice this picture, the plants are a lot taller than the ones you had in rock wool cubes. Do taller plants usually equate to bigger yields? I topped once in week two of veg and they still end up being 3 to 4 ft high when I flipped them in the end of week 4.

Next round I'm thinking of going for short, stout and wide if height and size do not play a big relevance in yield.

hiboy

hiboy

Trim trim trim. So far the last run in the big room is just over 6lb. We still have another pound or 2 to trim. We had 9k covering a space built for 6.5K. On top of that, I screwed the pooch with light issues and plants that were entirely to tall. One 4x4 was was pretty much a loss, the plants looked as if they were giving the Blockbuster 8" a hug. But, I will close out by saying, this run should be a doosy!

Dont feel bad,
i pulled 6.5 from 7k,
in RW , its been my lowest numbers,
Motivates you to kill it next round, 10 is possible with a few changes. Your probably in the same boat
hb

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Hiboy, have some questions, I cant message yet. You say you run hygrozyme regularly. Do you ever mess around with beneficials also?

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Dont feel bad,
i pulled 6.5 from 7k,
in RW , its been my lowest numbers,
Motivates you to kill it next round, 10 is possible with a few changes. Your probably in the same boat
hb

Thanks Hiboy,
I lowered the trellis six inches and moved some of the osc. fans. Then I added to more 2x4s and took off a duct muffler so I could raise my lights higher. I feel really good about the room, now. I feel like I didn't veg the Moby Dick long enough, I thought that she was supposed to be a taller variety. The pheno that I have branches well but, does not stretch much at all. I also switched from GH Maxibloom and Massive, to the Green Planet line. Anyway, Here are some pics from tonight.

Newest beef 028 520x390
Newest beef 026 520x390
Newest beef 024 520x390
Newest beef 012 520x390
Newest beef 013 520x390
Newest beef 014 520x390
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I took these pictures last night. We are at week 3 day 5. All of the plants are 14-16" tall. This week they were fed:
All per gal

14ml- Hydrofuel A/B
20ml- Massive
10ml- Finisher
6ml- W-8
2.5ml- Cal-mag

Next week I will add 16ml/gal of Hydrofuel, everything else will stay the same all the way to the flushing period.

Lazy day 085 520x390
Lazy day 086 520x390
Lazy day 087 520x390
Lazy day 089 520x390
Lazy day 090 520x390
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Lookin killer mendo! Major harvest comin yo way once again! Cant wait to see some SnS colas!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah Mendo rooms lookin off the phuckin hook gonna be mad colaz in that bitch soon awesome job I'm subbed!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Room is looking good MendoCruz, was curious, your using the Finisher as early as week 3 in flower? What type of ingredients are in the Finisher?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
looking good, get ready for the swell. bet you will pull more weight w massive/finisher. I got excellent results w those 2.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Room is looking good MendoCruz, was curious, your using the Finisher as early as week 3 in flower? What type of ingredients are in the Finisher?

Thanks, Baba G! The feed chart calls for it starting at week 3 and running even through flush. There is almost no NPK to it. Pretty much vitamins and aminos, and I think there's a little Tricontinal also.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Ever try watering by hand. Without the Pumps and Reservoir.

Like with a watering can? Yes. I'm glad those days are over.

Thanks for stopping in Lead and Dr. GT! I think these girls are fixing to blow up!

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

More pics to come. Just finished week 6. The SnS is filling out nicely, the sour is right behind her. The Moby Dick will be a good plant to grow taller with mor pruning. I'll remember that next time I grow her. The Sugaree is a thick little plant, lots of trich's, same as the Cotton Candy. The Platinum aren't doing much of anything.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I have, what I think are all the plants for this next run. Skywalker OG, Grape Ape, and Cheese Quake, all of these will be a first for me. I cut a bunch of Sage n Sour and Sour D, I'm waiting for those to root. Oh, I also have some Hash Plant and a old Super Silver Haze pheno, my buddy has been running for over 13 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom