• Thread starter gudkarma
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gudkarma

for my rezzies?

i love these :

400 gph : i have one in each rez & one brand new back up

floods my tables to the drain in < one minute.

though i'll be using 600 to 800 gph for the 4x4 i'm about to start flexing :-)

air pump is a pro piston model with a 6 on the manifold.

if u need the make/model let me know.

dextr0

dextr0

air pump is a pro piston model with a 6 on the manifold.

what is this pump for?

G

gudkarma

i keep an air stone in each rez (3) to oxygenate the solution & to help circulate the solution when its not being pumped up to the tray.

J

JointOps

Bump on that one bro, lookin killer.
138411d1301244180-__ingredi-labratorium-hemporium__-100_5023.jpg.att

G

gudkarma

blessings & big up bro.

we'll chop it this week no doubt.

from each 5.8 sq ft of tray (there 2 trays for a total of 11.6 sq ft) and one 600 on a mover, i snatch an easy 5 to 6 dry zips of afghan kush per tray.

dextr0

dextr0

Gk how long does this take from start to finish...approximately. I know diff strains take diff times.

Im getting 5 to 6 oz on a 400, but I had to count every little piece to get them numbers. U?

(I thought I was doin bad with those numbers too.)

Nevermind im trippin.
Ok so u would take big cuttings veg till they have a nice little root. Throw them into 12/12 immediately after good roots have set.

70 days or whatever the strain runs after for flower then harvest.

Right?

Total of 80 90 days.

G

gudkarma

start to finish?

well , i dont count time under the domes.

as you noted its very strain dependent... with the afghan kush i'm running ==> ~52 days

i wouldn't say my cuttings are "big".

they fall in the 4" to 6" range... and i dont throw them into flower until they have good color & the rockwool cube is filled with roots.

also, i've taken to throwing down a tray of rooted cubes into my bubble cloner a week before flower in order to get those roots nice & long & hairy.

myco tea & grow nutes & properly ph'd clone solution.

after rooting & some veg time, cuts are usually in the 6 to 12" range in prep for flower.

say 20 days (ish ) to take cuts, get them rooted, and beards going... then add 50 for flower.

a tray, from start to finish, falls into the 70 day range.

remember, i keep 4 trays full of cuts at any one time (120) ...plus the 25 i have in the bubble cloner getting ready for flower... that's about 145 cuts going.

cuts go from the dome/tray to the bubble cloner to the ebb tables.

~gud

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
~52 days

we got major amber on the afghan.

gonna run a few days (5 to 7) of ph'd plain water flush & chop these sluts.

what's next?

new tray down. moving forward.

and kool bloom is in the trash ...as i got some extra & very late stretch on some tops.

slightly upsetting... but not ...really.

foxfarm trio is all i'll be using in the area of "boosters".

new tray down. the cycle continues.

rocking it non stop!

bowls, bongs, and rolling papers are depending on me :-)

~gud
Did you use the powder or the liquid? I've never seen either product do that, it was when I tried to give late flower pushes of N that I got that stretch and slight re-vegging type growth.

I've only used FF Big Bloom, moving back to organics this year I think, and maybe moving away from indoor growing for the time being. Seeing grows like yours is totally a "feel good" kind of thing right now for me, many thanks and much respect.

G

gudkarma

powder.

1/4 teaspoon per gallon for a total of 400ppm of koolbloom.

at that stage, the only N in my mix is what's available in the bloom formula (3-12-6) & whatever N is provided by the booster (2-45-28).

i went back over everything data related to the last pull... i def had 3 or 4 days of unusually high temps (90s) while i converted the room for spring/summer temps.

we have 5 weeks of consistent day night temps & then for one week (6) we have some fucked up fluctuations.

however

when i put the tray down to flush & by weeks end, the stretched tops were definitely filling in.

i haven't ditched the koolblooms completely ...but don't plan on using it in my main set up since the fox farm trio has been so very good to me.

thanks for the kind words!

blessings seamaiden.

dextr0

dextr0

Gk, thanx for taking the time out to answer the questions...gotta roll this around in my head a bit to fit what I wanna do.

I know u said u didnt wanna talk bout it until u were sure on what u were doing (got it out of u!..lol), but u helped me out.

Reality Checks. Good tho.

G

gudkarma

music : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z3YWiuzcSE&feature=related

final result from one 3x2 concrete mixing tray (5.8 sq ft)

total dry weight : 7 ounces & 4 grams

of many reasons to love SOG growing, my waste from this entire pull (dry, cut up, & packaged) fills a brown paper lunch bag.

awesome.

if my stoner math is correct, it's about .7 grams per watt from under a 600w hps on a mover with 23 cuts of afghan kush.

...like to give a HUGE "shout out" to lowes and home depot.

Recent pull
Scissor hash
Afghan buds
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Happy harvest gudkarma! Looking forward to more eye candy from the other trays... :cool

G

gudkarma

thanks pimps & players.

working on a few new things... should be busting out a tray of romulan soon.

more kush for sure.

& picked up a bunch of tasty genetics in cut form.

got sour d going.

& my last cut of great white shark.

~gud

G

gudkarma

sour d.

i chopped this already... this was about a week before the hack.

100 5079
100 5080
100 5081
dextr0

dextr0

Non stop, huh GK....damn! Lovely.

Respects.

Out of curiosity what u pull off that sour d?

Latest posts

Top Bottom