For Sale _Elite Cut Genetics_🧬 Clones

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Ganjaman0104

Man I’m not the best at describing them but anyone I’ve given it to has been super impressed with the flower and it was a bunch of growers I gave it to at the live event I attended to vend genetics. Sweet with a little gas coming in from the wifi 43. I got you one of those Jungle Cakes I thought no?
you sure did, just took her in bloom 20 days in and gonna hit the lower branches with some male crotch rocket pollen, maybe pump bit more gas in that flavor =)

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey guys we took a small break to get a much needed vacation. So now we are back and plugging cuts into trays and roots will be popping about a week after so next week or so I’ll have more available. I’ve tried to message you all back but I wanted to say sorry for the delayed responses. I thought I made updates before leaving so that’s on me. There’s some important orders that I need to fulfill so I’ll be messaging you guys about that so we can work it all out. Stay medicated fam and I’ll be talking to a lot of you very soon!

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

We’ve got a few teens in solo cups available of the blue cookies. As you can see from the pictures and videos these are healthy and ready to explode with growth as soon as they get potted up! Hit the DM to secure yours and other cultivars we offer. View attachment 1992868View attachment 1992869View attachment 1992870

I’ve got some blue cookies in flower right now ⬇️ so if you would like to follow along here’s the grow journal ⬇️ View attachment 1992872

Sometimes things happen and your clones don’t make it. If that happens be sure to send us over pictures/videos and keep the line of
communication open and we got your back! Here’s some replacements being sent out to a customer. View attachment 1992871
How are these cookies looking?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I only snapped a quick pic but I plan on getting some good videos and pics with the lights on. Tight internode spacing has these flowers stacking nicely with medium stretch. I was making some Jungle Cake S1 and threw a blue cookies in there too. I’m gonna run some of those along with the Black Cherry Bliss ( Grape Gas x Trop cherry)
IMG 5962
IMG 5967

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Blue cookies (GSC x Blueberry) coming in hot!! Super excited to get this run finished and I can’t wait to smoke this one forsure! Hit the DM to I inquire about our cuts or to secure your clone today! We have trays plugged with multiple strains now so let’s lock in 💪
IMG 6125
IMG 6163
IMG 6098
IMG 6101
IMG 6105

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
🌱 Direct from Raw Genetics, we proudly present the Zlushiez #7, a breathtaking cross of Zkittles x Strawberry Fritter! 🍇🍓

🌟 This is the official Raw Genetics breeder cut of Zlushiez, an absolute powerhouse known for its irresistible blend of artificial strawberry candy and refreshing slushie flavors! 🍬🥤

💎 Experience the true essence of this exceptional strain now at Elite Cut Genetics! Don't miss the chance to grow this exquisite masterpiece in your garden! 🌿

‼️ This cut currently goes for 320$ on Raw Genetics website and is SOLD OUT! You can get this cut direct from Elite Cut Genetics for a fraction of the cost. We acquire breeder cut clones and pass on the savings to you. We appreciate your support 🙏 ‼️

DM us now to get your hands on these exclusive Zlushiez #7 clones and elevate your cannabis cultivation game to a whole new level! 🌱🚀 #Zlushiez #RawGenetics #EliteCutGenetics
Official for sale link ⬇️
IMG 6193
IMG 6194
IMG 6195

J

Jayhomegrower

Hey guys we took a small break to get a much needed vacation. So now we are back and plugging cuts into trays and roots will be popping about a week after so next week or so I’ll have more available. I’ve tried to message you all back but I wanted to say sorry for the delayed responses. I thought I made updates before leaving so that’s on me. There’s some important orders that I need to fulfill so I’ll be messaging you guys about that so we can work it all out. Stay medicated fam and I’ll be talking to a lot of you very soon!
Hi man, how much are the clones and how can I get some?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
🌱🔥 Elite Cut Genetics Summer Blow Out Sale! 🌞🔥

‼️ This sale is for the whole month of August‼️

🌿 It's the perfect time to level up your garden with our premium clones! 🌿

🎉 For a limited time only, with any clone purchase, you'll receive a FREE half pack of our exclusive seeds! 🎁🌱

📩 DM us now for more information and take advantage of this incredible deal! 📩

🌱 Don't miss out on the chance to grow your own elite strains with Elite Cut Genetics! 🌱

Healthy moms = healthy cuts that will root fast and perform!
IMG 6197
IMG 6192
IMG 6195
IMG 6194

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Thanks for all the support yesterday in Sycamore IL at the Midsummer market hosted by the galaxy starship smoke shop! We had to take our backdrop down bc of the wind but that didn’t stop us! It was a good time meeting some people and getting them some 🔥 genetics 🧬 to get their gardens pumping.

🚨 We still have the summer blowout sale for the month of August so tap in! A purchase of a clone gets you a free half pack of seeds! Hit the DM for more info and to secure yours today. 🚨
IMG 6273

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
There’s still time to take advantage of the August Summer blowout sale!

🚨 any clone order comes with a free pack of seeds! Maybe 2 😉🚨

@JohnBlazr is one of many who have taken advantage of this sale. Check out his grow journal ⬇️ to see how it all went. 🔥 verified clones and seed packs! Get it while it’s hot!! Thanks for your support!

We are packing orders and then going to the post office. If you want to get into todays shipment tap in asap!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
This summer we started doing live events and it has been an amazing experience to say the least. We are pushing the community forward one event at a time!! Catch us in West Chicago and Sycamore IL these next 2 weekends!
IMG 6336
IMG 6369

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
‼️ giveaway for hitting 200 followers on IG ‼️

Search for Elite Cut Genetics on IG and look for our giveaway post! We want to give back to the community by giving away 2 free packs of seeds and a breeder cut clone. Contest ends Sunday night and winners will be called Monday morning! Good luck!
IMG 6377

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
🚨 flash sale today only! 🚨

‼️ BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ‼️

We had a fun time yesterday at the event in St Charles but have some extra clones left that need homes. Well established teens in solo cups with roots reaching thru the holes at the bottom. Plus it’s still August so you also get a free pack of seeds with your purchase. On top of the free pack of seeds we will be giving away sample packs of the Blue Octane x Trop Cherry with any order.

1 clone purchase gets you 2 clones, a free pack of seeds (your choice), plus the sample pack (3 seeds) of the Blue Octane x Trop Cherry 🍒. Let’s get after it fam hit the DM to secure yours!

1 Zlushiez #7 will be discounted heavily (320$ direct from RAW genetics) but we are letting it go for 125$ TODAY ONLY!
IMG 6383
IMG 6386
IMG 6394
IMG 6393
IMG 6385

IMG 6392
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
We brought the aerocloner back!!! There is 2x aeroponically cloned Jungle cakes ready to ship! We use rockwool macroplugs that have a slit in the side where we can easily slide one of these freshly rooted clones in for shipping. The roots are about 12 inches long and will be carefully wrapped around the base of the rockwool before shipment.

🚨 BOGO deal on any clone now thru Labor Day 🚨

‼️ buy 2 packs of seeds get 2 free plus a 3 pack of an unreleased cross now thru Labor Day ‼️
IMG 6441

🔴 NEW STRAIN COMING SOON! 🔴
~Slurricane #7~
IMG 6420

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Zlushiez #7
Jungle cake
Trop cherry #8
Grape gasoline S1 (CLTVTD)
Blue cookies
Melted strawberries

Are ready to ship! Tap in and let’s get it! I’m feeling generous who wants some freebies with their order!? We got some aeroponically clones cuts, small established teens, and freshly rooted root riot plugs!
IMG 6488
IMG 6487
IMG 6484

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Come check us out live next weekend in Sycamore IL for the last daze of summer farmers market! THCA flower 😉, seed packs, breeder cut clones, good vibes, and so much more! Come smoke some of my latest batch of blue cookies and decide from there if she’s something you want to rock in your garden. I love networking and meeting all of you! Come by and talk shop, snag some genetics 🧬, or both!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom