For Sale _Elite Cut Genetics_🧬 Clones

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Melted strawberries (GMO x strawberry guava) bred by bloom seed co! Ready to ship! We also have other cultivars ready to ship. The aerocloner cuts are rooting now so stay tuned for those 12-18 inch roots! Don’t worry though we carefully insert the cut into rockwool macroplugs with slits on the side. We then coil the roots around the base of the rockwool before wrapping in plastic wrap for shipping. Hit the DM to secure yours or if you have any questions.
IMG 6548
IMG 6546

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Who wants to snag one of these teens? Same
Price as a regular clone and they are over 2 ft tall. I’ve got them in 5inch square pots and have special long rectangular boxes for shipping. Transplant and flip to flower right away with one of these.

Jungle Cake (wedding cake x wifi 43)
Blue cookies (blueberry x Girl Scout cookies)

Tap in to snag the few I have left otherwise I have freshly rooted clones.

Look at these healthy plants ready to perform
IMG 6603
IMG 6601

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Snag a 2 for 1 deal on these last couple melted strawberries clones in root riot plugs. It’s a cross of GMO x Strawberry Guava bred by Bloom Seed Co. I have her in flower now at day 41. I’ll leave a link to my multi strain grow if you wanna follow along.

Happy Sunday fam and stay medicated on that 🔥
IMG 6613
IMG 6614

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
One jungle cake teen left!! Snag her up and get another clone free of your choice!
IMG 6662

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Jungle cake is hella frosty and is a cross of wedding cake x wifi 43. I may have a cross with ninth works between that and the blue cookies 😉
IMG 6665

Z

Zatoichi

Do you have list with prices and breeders. How much for shipping. Are they tested for hlvd/fusarium/pythium??

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Do you have list with prices and breeders. How much for shipping. Are they tested for hlvd/fusarium/pythium??
Hit the dm fam. All pricing is subject to change. All of the cuts have been tested in the past and my most recent addition came direct from raw genetics.

Z

Zatoichi

Hit the dm fam. All pricing is subject to change. All of the cuts have been tested in the past and my most recent addition came direct from raw genetics.
Many claim HLVD tested, but many other diseases that ruin grows. Hlvd, pythium, fusarium, and numerous bacterias.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Many claim HLVD tested, but many other diseases that ruin grows. Hlvd, pythium, fusarium, and numerous bacterias.
We haven’t done any testing ourselves but carefully source our cuts from a connection that does. We try to acquire direct from places like node labs and CLTVTD genetics where they bank thousands of strains and test on a regular basis. I’m pretty paranoid about it and don’t swap a lot of cuts back and forth between ppl bc I don’t know their SOP or if they even use one for keeping it clean. We have aeroponically
Cloned cuts, ones in root riot plugs, and some small teens from time to time.
IMG 6678
IMG 6677

Massive teen that we had to bend over a bit to fit 😆 tap in and you will get some freebies of another cultivar with your order. Plus I’m happy to answer any other questions in the DM. Thanx for inquiring.
IMG 6626
IMG 6627

Z

Zatoichi

This guy should be on strainly
Strainly is loaded with scammer vendors in cahoots with the site owners. Have received infected/infested clones on verge of death. Can give details, but do not want to discuss here, since no experience with this vendor. 9000 posts on RIU. Honest posts, then strainly trolls bury them with gobshite.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Strainly is loaded with scammer vendors in cahoots with the site owners. Have received infected/infested clones on verge of death. Can give details, but do not want to discuss here, since no experience with this vendor. 9000 posts on RIU. Honest posts, then strainly trolls bury them with gobshite.
I’ve heard the horror stories but then there is legit ppl who care and have passion. Here on thcfarmer you can see I have a good track record or I would not be able to operate. I’m
Backed by the community here and have been active for almost 2 years as a vendor.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hurry up if you want in on todays shipment! I’m sending them out and starting a fresh batch. I will have some extras left that will be transplanted into solo cups. I’m about to announce a special end of the season sale too so stay tuned!!!
IMG 6762

E

erbansk

Riu booted and banned me cuz i bitched about strainly! Fuck riu!! Tripple fuck'em in tha ass..ill leave it at that...sorry for the trainwreck impulse

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Thanks for everyone’s participation in the giveaway!

‼️ Croptober BOGO deals all this month‼️

We have a couple trop cherry teens ready to go! Take your garden to the next level with some of our breeder cut clones or seeds.

Jungle cake (seedjunky)
Blue cookies
Grape gasoline S1 (CLTVTD)
Melted strawberries
Zlushiez #7 (RAW 🧬)
Trop cherry #8
IMG 6850

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
New Cultivars joining Elite Cut Genetics 🧬
Not available yet but feel free to DM with any questions or if you would like to preorder. Preorders come with extra perks like additional clones or seed packs.

Permanent Marker
Zkittlez!!!
IMG 7012

Top Bottom