For Sale _Elite Cut Genetics_🧬 Clones

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Snag this Trop Cherry for a BOGO! From now until the end of the month we are now doing single clone BOGO deals!
IMG 7143
IMG 7144

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
‼️ Croptober Specials are almost over ‼️

There’s still a little bit of time time to snag seed pack and clone deals. Hit the DM and let’s get to work 💪 BOGO is very limited on the clones but anything not rooted and ready will be honored with the Croptober deal.
IMG 7133
IMG 7226

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Multiple phenos of the Purple Cherry Punch 🤜 (Trop Punch x Trop Cherry). It has phenos ranging from the classic cherry/citrus the trop cherry is known for along with some that are super sweet like fresh peaches/mangoes. The Archive Cut of the Trop Punch was used for this one.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Purple Cherry Punch (Tropicana Punch x Trop Cherry) bred by Elite Cut Genetics! Some amazing phenos that are all very unique. There’s something for everyone in these packs and this cross is a true 7-8 weeker! Most of them all looked ready at day 45. Pics taken on day 56 for this particular pheno. Lets get it! Tap in to get some of our exclusive breeder cut clones or feminized seed packs.
IMG 7329
IMG 7330
IMG 7327

G

Ganjaman0104

Purple Cherry Punch (Tropicana Punch x Trop Cherry) bred by Elite Cut Genetics! Some amazing phenos that are all very unique. There’s something for everyone in these packs and this cross is a true 7-8 weeker! Most of them all looked ready at day 45. Pics taken on day 56 for this particular pheno. Lets get it! Tap in to get some of our exclusive breeder cut clones or feminized seed packs. View attachment 2072564View attachment 2072563View attachment 2072565
Looking fire bro; i got black cherry bliss going now, going to flip in bloom soon, she looks like a winner already

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

When will cuts of the Purple Cherry Punch be available? I miss my Purple Punch it was one of the most user friendly strains I have ever grow. And, the most resistant to Powdery Mildew! I think maybe due to the High Geraniol Content terpene!!! The branching pattern wide of PP is also perfect for my Single Plant Wide LST style grows!!! And the yield and Flowering time!!!! And let's not forget the Fermented Wine like smell when finishing fresh in the room!

So matching these Characteristics and I would be IN-terested!!!!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
When will cuts of the Purple Cherry Punch be available? I miss my Purple Punch it was one of the most user friendly strains I have ever grow. And, the most resistant to Powdery Mildew! I think maybe due to the High Geraniol Content terpene!!! The branching pattern wide of PP is also perfect for my Single Plant Wide LST style grows!!! And the yield and Flowering time!!!! And let's not forget the Fermented Wine like smell when finishing fresh in the room!

So matching these Characteristics and I would be IN-terested!!!!
After QC we may release 1-2 of the phenos in clone.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
IS there a running live inventory list somwhere that I could view?
Clone list
Blue cookies
Jungle cake (seedjunky)
Grape gasoline S1 (CLTVTD)
Zlushiez #7 (raw genetics)
Trop Cherry #8
Melted strawberries
Zkittlez
Permanent marker

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Clone list
Blue cookies
Jungle cake (seedjunky)
Grape gasoline S1 (CLTVTD)
Zlushiez #7 (raw genetics)
Trop Cherry #8
Melted strawberries
Zkittlez
Permanent marker
IS it me or is the Grape Gas a very very slow growing strain? I believe I got that Cut but maybe I got something else...

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
IS it me or is the Grape Gas a very very slow growing strain? I believe I got that Cut but maybe I got something else...
I find it to be a nice and vigorous. I have the CLTVTD genetics selection, a tissue culture nursery in NorCal. You can verify lab reports on the CLTVTD website showing 30%+ THC.

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Do you have any interest in Trading Something for a Chimera #2?

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

I find it to be a nice and vigorous. I have the CLTVTD genetics selection, a tissue culture nursery in NorCal. You can verify lab reports on the CLTVTD website showing 30%+ THC.
I am going to ask the Sellers I got my Grape Gasoline Teen from. The thing was slow from the get-go. I cloned it and thought it would finally come around but ended up vegging it for almost 3.5 Months instead of my usual 2....

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Quick Question: You do Root Riot in addition to Rockwool. I decided not to get anymore Rockwool cube clones. They hold too much water for my liking and are more tricky going into Expanded Clay RDWC top Drip/ Although as of Late i am almost sold on always doing an intermediary 50-50 Peat-perlite mix for 2 weeks on a heating mat to get the roots to explode before rinsing and transplanting into the Top Drip Recirculating (r)DWC

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Any additonal Info on the TC #8? I love Tropicana Cherry one of the prettiest Bud clors of all time! I do want to get it again

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Trop Cherry Gas sounds sick TOO! Any plans on grabbing that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom