A closer look at the UC

• Thread starter QuarterbackMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

ROFL!!!Uhhh...OK?

I guess you are entitled to your opinion there Dessert Squirel.....you know what they say about opinions right and what they are like?? LOL!! It is apparent you have a VERY LARGE ONE! LOL!!

You always have the option of NOT reading my post then you will not be so confused by my vocabulary...ROFL! Last I checked I did not make up any words...LOL!! Your a funny little person though, and thank you for the laughs!!

Sham WOW!!! ROFL!!

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

This is the UnderCurrent section. You might be able to blatently lie about products and people else ware but THESE people have put too much time, and too much money into making this work. Thats why even though I'm far too busy too, I'm addressing the trash you call your posts nearly every day.

So here is todays breakdown....

I do think that this lack of luster and shine all boils down to two basic things, the purity of the materials which translate to "usable food for plants" and water chemistry.

Your first sentence alone contains at least 2 fallacies and at least 2 incorrect assumptions. Your post degrades from there.

Incorrect:

1) "usable food by plants" is the sun, or your lightbulb, not your nutrients.

2) "the purity of the materials which translate to 'usable food for plants..." Availability is determined by elemental form, mineralization and oxidization, not purity of ingredients.

Fallacies:

1) saying water chemistry over and over, without any actual discussion of any chemistry - does not mean anything.

2) List of misused terms: "translations," "plant available," "pure inputs," Food," "water chemistry," etc.

It was very hard to find a formula that contained only pure inputs but we managed to find 2........maybe. Well one for sure (Shiva).

If by pure inputs you mean actually available ions you are lying.

If by pure inputs you mean purely pharmaceutical grade material and think that will make them more available your just wrong.

The bottom line is that if you need 1 product or 1 line to make any system work the problem is you, the grower, not the company or product your using.

Almost any line can be manipulated to success in almost any situation.

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

Not sure what your deal is DS but I really do not give a shit bro. What I post comes from years of research and development you probably would know nothing about because you must be the smartest dude alive and better at growing than anyone in the world.

If you are so busy then why do you spend so much time on my LIES and TRASH post?? Do not hold back there Mr. Coolness, please tell me more!! ROFL!!!

ROFL!! What a joke!!ROFL!! Your are a FUNNY little person DS that is for sure!!

I honestly do not think you have a clue to what I meant or comprehended anything that I posted.

Have you ever even tried the nutrients? Do you even know anything about them? Have you ever worked with a nutrient company to develope nutrients? I can answer YES to all those bro, can you???

And I would appreciate if you would not twist my words around there Mr Too Cool, I never said I or anyone else needed one certain thing to be successful?? Are you delusional or something??

Like I said, if you do not like it, do not read it. This is a public forum and I plan to be posting lots of information that will help and better growers. REGARDLESS of what YOU think!!

Talk all the BS trash you want, it does not change the truth. If you want any information from me I suggest you learn some manners and learn how to ask properly instead of what ever that responce was suppose to be. I do not waste my time on BS like that broman.

Do you always treat people so kindly? What a WONDERFUL personality you must have and a JOY it must be just to be in your presence!!!

Wow!! They say there is one in every crowd, guess they meant public forum also!! ROFL!!

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

Incorrect:

1) "usable food by plants" is the sun, or your lightbulb, not your nutrients.

2) "the purity of the materials which translate to 'usable food for plants..." Availability is determined by elemental form, mineralization and oxidization, not purity of ingredients.

Fallacies:

1) saying water chemistry over and over, without any actual discussion of any chemistry - does not mean anything.

2) List of misused terms: "translations," "plant available," "pure inputs," Food," "water chemistry," etc.

ROFL!!! Wow DS you are so far off base I would not know where to begin. I was trying to keep things simple so people without degrees in plant biology and chemistry might understand easily. BTW, where did you go to school and get your degrees at? The university of "Mr Cool"? ROFL!!Or was it The University Of Google Search Engine???ROFL!!!

I could explain how ions work and the chemistry involved with plant nutrition at levels that I doubt you could possibly even comprehend. You have NO IDEA the amount of research and discoveries that has been done with JUST water alone in the past 10 years.

Seriously though, how many research studies have you been involved in at the University level?? How many labs have you worked in for the past 38 years?? How many universities have you ever taught at??

How many consultant companies have you ran for the past 20 years???

How many grants have you ever received for a field study in horticulture of ANY kind!!! Agricultural maybe?? ANYTHING????

What a fucking joke.

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

Oh ya DS one more thing Mr CoolBreeze, I forgot to ask you how many products have YOU yourself developed for use in deep water culture systems?? Have you ever developed an enzyme formula? Perhaps a bacteria formula??? You will be hearing about the one I am developing in the near future as we start field testing. I will posting LOTS of trash and lies about it soon smart guy.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Oh, brother- not another troll...

Look, DS was trying to make a valid point about terminology and you *tried* to blow him out of the water with trash talk and bluster.

DS is one of the very most respected and experienced individuals on this- or any other- site, and badmouthing him for calling you on your outrageous drivel is just going to make you look bad... or as the case appears now to be... worse.

Now, do try to use the same language as everyone else without trying to come up with new meanings to words that have been in use for awhile. It's called 'english', and I suggest this funny book you seem never to have heard of... it's called a 'dictionary.' Google it.

If you had an ounce of sense- let alone education- you'd be approaching this in a whole different way. You want credibility? Earn it. Show what you know, bro.

Save the trash talk for Sundays in front of the noob tube.

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

Let us be CLEAR about one thing at least. DS attacked ME!! GOT IT??

And now YOU are calling me a troll??? I would rather be a troll than a SHEEP!! Grow a fucking back bone.

If you think I will not defend myself when someone says my post are trash and lies your foolish!! You would not like it either bro I assure you!

Earn what exactly?? Is that a joke or something??

There is a decent way to disagree with someone, and what DS did was NOT that at all!

Do not add to it by twisting it around even more to look like I am attacking DS!! That is BS of the highest degree!!!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Just checked... Yep- got a backbone, which is why I'm dealing with the likes of you. You've got a serious respect problem.

DS didn't attack you, unless any disagreement with your vague pronouncements is considered an attack- in which case, get used to it, cuz I won't be the only one calling you on your bullshit- nevermind your attitude.

DS, among others, has pointed out my own mistakes and errors. I accept their input with grace, humility and with the attitude that if they feel like giving me feedback, I'm all about learning as much as I can. It's made me a far better grower in far less time than I could have achieved any other way.

Earn your credibility- show what you've got. If what you bring to the table really is better than everyone else's way of doing things, I'm interested in seeing it. So far, all I've seen is pathetic bully tactics, an inability to use the language and terms appropriately and a real problem with your temper. Not encouraging signs, unless you're training to be a despot, I suppose... Didn't work out so well for Quaddafi, but who knows?

If you'd like to contribute something positive and worthwhile to this conversation, I suggest you get cracking. If you don't like the 'troll' label, then stop doing such an admirable job of acting like one. Otherwise, go away because you've blown whatever cred. you started with.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Advancedbio you have been warned. Chill out. You can handle this better than you have and still defended your position.

You could potentially be a good information source around here. However, with the attitude you have been displaying your time here could be short.

ttystikk

ttystikk

MO is right, the "shine" is elusive for most because its so hard to tow the line between maximum water transpiration and maximum nutrient uptake. As your able to go harder and harder (like we often discuss) you will see the shine onset much earlier. Im game for working with some iron levels though, keep us updated.

Don't think I'm going to be posting any pics but we got quite a bit of shine in early-mid veg atm.

So- onward and upward. I looked, but I didn't see anywhere it was mentioned why 'shine' on the leaves is specifically desirable? Is it an indicator of overall health and vigor? Does its appearance affect yield, flavor, potency? I see it sometimes, not others. Just wondering... and I'm not afraid of technical answers, they give me fun words to look up!

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

this thread has been bad news since day one...why was it unlocked? and why is qbmo back?
The only reason this thread was bad news is because some people don't like to go against the grain and point out something is wrong. You see what type of shit stirred up here. QB has never had a problem on the farm until he made this thread which is the reason im sure QB is back. Also QB would have never had a problem if the UC captain save- a- hoes in the thread decided to keep their mouth shut instead of insult me. This thread was actually a good one till the trolls came along. QB was one of the first few people on the farm with the UC and the first person in Detroit to buy one from a very popular grow shop around here. Im sure QB's UC grows inspired someone out there to get a UC or something along the way. At the end of the day the moral of the story is QB deserves to be here just as much if not more then you do my friend. I put in lots of hours with these systems we are going on years with an s now. Sometimes you might not like my opinion or views on things but it is what it is... at the end of the day though if you think I am an asshole stay off my threads its that simple. :cool:

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

So- onward and upward. I looked, but I didn't see anywhere it was mentioned why 'shine' on the leaves is specifically desirable? Is it an indicator of overall health and vigor? Does its appearance affect yield, flavor, potency? I see it sometimes, not others. Just wondering... and I'm not afraid of technical answers, they give me fun words to look up!
I think shine lets you know your at the pentacle of health. Look at human hair as an example... I don't think I have to explain that analogy.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

What up QB.. Glad to see your back.. Do you got anything new poppin? Sure would like to see what you got in the works these days.. peace A4FD...

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

What up QB.. Glad to see your back.. Do you got anything new poppin? Sure would like to see what you got in the works these days.. peace A4FD...
Yes sir just ordered some lemon alien dawg Ill be doing those next :) I got another bubba og rip coming down here in 3 days too Ill post pics when I get a chance :)

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

If you don't mind sharing, where did you decide to place your order for those beans? I'd like to do some shopping around myself..

U

UCaliNoob

All4freedumb--- back few pages you were talking bout you had great results adding drip line.

What kinda schedule was it on and how many times per day for how long did u run the dripper??

I had it on first two weeks to get roots and left the time in one day and went back two days later and plants were all over watered and messed to shit. Cut off affected tops, Trying to recover from that now...

These are in db16 by way if that matters.

So I'm really interested in seeing what you do with your drippers...

Top Bottom