A closer look at the UC

• Thread starter QuarterbackMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

All4freedumb--- back few pages you were talking bout you had great results adding drip line.

What kinda schedule was it on and how many times per day for how long did u run the dripper??

I had it on first two weeks to get roots and left the time in one day and went back two days later and plants were all over watered and messed to shit. Cut off affected tops, Trying to recover from that now...

These are in db16 by way if that matters.

So I'm really interested in seeing what you do with your drippers...

Sorry man, I did not see this until now... Yeah, I Run a line to each bucket but its more of a "feeding" line then a drip line.. The water from my feeding line never hits my net pots. The water just hits water fresh from my chiller into each bucket, feeding them independently. This just insures me fresh water to each bucket no matter how full my buckets get of roots.. When I first put plants into my UC I don't raise my water right away, I set my water level at bottom of net pot for 3-5 days. During those days I top feed with higher ppm, 600-700ppm, as they were getting before transferring into my UC. Once I see roots aggressively popping out net pot I then raise water level up two slots on net pot and stop top feeding, maybe top feeding one more day or so.. I haven't ever had a slow start or a delay upon entering the UC. I hope this helps with what you were looking for..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Yes sir just ordered some lemon alien dawg Ill be doing those next :) I got another bubba og rip coming down here in 3 days too Ill post pics when I get a chance :)
Whaddup QBM! I just got a pack of LAD's and Alien Rock Candy yesterday... Gonna gear up for bean cracking soon... Looking forward to seeing how yours turn out...

dankworth

dankworth

Hey dude this plumber told me that pvc will leach shit, and cpvc will not.
But his plumbing job had a small leak.
(my plumbing jobs don't leak, he is supposed to be a professional)
Maybe part of the deal.

I am getting the gloss you have been looking for, need to dial more before I can make it stay. I suspect iron is an integral part of this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom