A dirty Animal, a 3-D printer, and a LED walk into a room.....

• Thread starter AnimalHouse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Modem? Like for internet? So just really low and slow?

I’m digging your light setup man. Hoping you find something special and repeatable with UVB. Very few people that I have seen that use it in a way that it has a chance to hack into a special response. If you want to borrow my uv meters I’ll lend them to you. If you do happen upon something here I’d love to get some readings from your setup. I’ve taken it all out of my tents back to just baseline on visible spectrum.

Yep the internet modem haha! I 'll take from warm and soft and to cold and firm to get a dewaxing thing going. Not totally dewaxed after but stable enough to handle without it being a gooey mess.
Didn't quite get to golf ball size but half a shot glass is good enough for the lady I run with plus I already took 4grams out for my portable honey pot stash

IMG 3995

I actually have a UV meter somewhere around here from back when I was testing UV output on CMH lamps. I probably should find it and test what my new lamps put out compared to these after this grow. In the meantime while I search for it I ordered some reptile cards I can put on stakes. If they turn blue we have UV in the canopy lol.
I did bust out my PAR meter. On this meter the Sun in my backyard gets an 1800 reading. Sweet spots in the garden range from 1400 to 1700. The UV lamps on their own only hit 40.

IMG 3991

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Killer as always my brother!!!!!

Did you use the sunrise/sunset feature throughout the whole grow?

Thanks for posting all your light programs!! i'll be taking lead from those when i start over here soon.

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Killer as always my brother!!!!!

Did you use the sunrise/sunset feature throughout the whole grow?

Thanks for posting all your light programs!! i'll be taking lead from those when i start over here soon.
Thanks Buddy! Got my shit together, got dialed back in, and now it's paying off a lot.
Yep I'm using the sunrise/sunset feature from beginning to end. 10 minutes each. Not sure if helps anything for the plants or wear and tear on the light but it's there so might as well use it!

I think I've found the easiest plan for the program around. You can tweek it a little, more red for roots, blue for fatter leaves, etc but I've been going balanced, equal output on red, white, & blue and starting at 10 for germination/seedling stage. Each week or every few days bump it up 5. When flower time comes you should be around 50-65 and still increase 5 points until around 80 when they're popping out lots of pistils. When the plants are in high cotton mode, lay it on and go full power.

You're tuning in just in time too bro! Wait till you see what I have lined up for the harvest celebration! A little hint...picanha!!!

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Thanks Buddy! Got my shit together, got dialed back in, and now it's paying off a lot.
Yep I'm using the sunrise/sunset feature from beginning to end. 10 minutes each. Not sure if helps anything for the plants or wear and tear on the light but it's there so might as well use it!

I think I've found the easiest plan for the program around. You can tweek it a little, more red for roots, blue for fatter leaves, etc but I've been going balanced, equal output on red, white, & blue and starting at 10 for germination/seedling stage. Each week or every few days bump it up 5. When flower time comes you should be around 50-65 and still increase 5 points until around 80 when they're popping out lots of pistils. When the plants are in high cotton mode, lay it on and go full power.

You're tuning in just in time too bro! Wait till you see what I have lined up for the harvest celebration! A little hint...picanha!!!

The fatty meat??

it looks so weird in my cabinets with no lights on right now... i'm gonna start some seeds tomorrow though. gonna clean everything and put up new mylar.
i'm gonna set up the sunrise sunset too. i'll have to give myself a refresher coarse on how to use the controller!!

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
The fatty meat??

it looks so weird in my cabinets with no lights on right now... i'm gonna start some seeds tomorrow though. gonna clean everything and put up new mylar.
i'm gonna set up the sunrise sunset too. i'll have to give myself a refresher coarse on how to use the controller!!

Here ya go!

It does have a fat cap but it's pretty lean. I did it folding the cuts into a C and putting them on a spit. Smothered in chimichurri to baste for an hour or so then on the rotisserie for a while

IMG 4023

I've also been playing around with smoked cocktails🤠

IMG 4021

I missed having gardens going so I've downsized but doing mono crops with more frequency. I even thought about cloning this Purple Crash but I'm just gonna pop more seeds when this crop is done in the room. Timing is good to because I wanna have a good veggie garden and February is the time to start!

Shots from the garden....

DIY UV meter...reptile card, 3D printer, and a garden stake🤘

IMG 4047

This lady is just filthy

IMG 4061

Her light-mate sister

IMG 4008

IMG 4032

IMG 4035

IMG 4036

IMG 4038

IMG 4040

IMG 4044

Lots of oil in these leaves🛢️

IMG 4055

Lower fan leaf

IMG 4056

These are sappy nether region leaves. Hard to focus but that glare is sappy oil

IMG 4058

IMG 4059

New toy...electric nectar collector 🫠

IMG 4054

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Lot lizard crossing here!!!! 🙃

man that looks good on the spit!!! looks much different than the way i had it.. i had it once at a picnic it was already sliced thin and in a serving tray. It always looks better over a fire!!! tastes better too!!!!!! 😉

a while back i picked up a culinary smoker and it has a glass cover to smoke drinks... i haven't used it much other a little apple shine.. the smoker works great for oysters, and man devilled eggs under the smoker are a big hit!!

i like that slim honey straw you got there!!!! it looks a lot sleeker than my old boundless.. what brand is that?

i leave you with a shot of the taco pizza i made the other day....

DSCN0254

🤘 hook em!

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Lot lizard crossing here!!!! 🙃

man that looks good on the spit!!! looks much different than the way i had it.. i had it once at a picnic it was already sliced thin and in a serving tray. It always looks better over a fire!!! tastes better too!!!!!! 😉

a while back i picked up a culinary smoker and it has a glass cover to smoke drinks... i haven't used it much other a little apple shine.. the smoker works great for oysters, and man devilled eggs under the smoker are a big hit!!

i like that slim honey straw you got there!!!! it looks a lot sleeker than my old boundless.. what brand is that?

i leave you with a shot of the taco pizza i made the other day....

View attachment 1320740

🤘 hook em!

Looks good! Yeah this little box is made from white oak, the same stock used for whiskey barrels. Kind of a fun toy. Smoked deviled eggs are huge around here like anything with smoked cream cheese.

Yep this is a Boundless Terp Pen! Found it looking for pen alternatives. I also have a Dip Devices straw on the way. But yeah I've been wanting a nectar collector without needing to torch it and while looking for pen parts came across it. Perfect fit!

I'm doing some pre-trim work before chop, taking down large fan leaves and also open the canopy for the last days. Two plants look done and the other 4 look about a week+ away even though they all started together. Gettin' deep and pluckin', seeing some lower level flowers for the first time this grow....I'm finding some loco loads of resin!!

IMG 4071

IMG 4069

It's like little balls of living hash down there 🥳

IMG 4073

Last edited:
stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Looks good! Yeah this little box is made from white oak, the same stock used for whiskey barrels. Kind of a fun toy. Smoked deviled eggs are huge around here like anything with smoked cream cheese.

Yep this is a Boundless Terp Pen! Found it looking for pen alternatives. I also have a Dip Devices straw on the way. But yeah I've been wanting a nectar collector without needing to torch it and while looking for pen parts came across it. Perfect fit!

I'm doing some pre-trim work before chop, taking down large fan leaves and also open the canopy for the last days. Two plants look done and the other 4 look about a week+ away even though they all started together. Gettin' deep and pluckin', seeing some lower level flowers for the first time this grow....I'm finding some loco loads of resin!!

View attachment 1320877

View attachment 1320876

It's like little balls of living hash down there 🥳

View attachment 1320878

Damn!!!! thats a frosty meatball right there!!!!!!! got the ol' DC curl!!!!

ya know i forgot to tell ya i had one of those plants that grow the small bud from the center of the fan leaf.... first time for me!!! it was loaded with them.

that nectar collector is tits bro... they really changed them over the years,,, i wonder if the heads are interchangeable? mine is 12mm diameter...

DSCN0263

I got that refund for my new used light... the dude gave me $212 back so i ended paying $232 all said and done. I'll take it!!!

so I gotta thank you once again for leading the path and getting me to buy a 3d printer... I'm gonna love this thing man.

I bought the one i sent you the link to and then five minutes later amazon put a lightning deal on the upgraded neo version so i went with that one. same as the v2 but with an auto leveling upgrade and a flexible magnetic bed cover that pulls off and a couple other upgrades that i don't really understand yet.

so i got it today already and had it set up in no time. very first thing i printed was an animal house seedling holder! looks just like a store bought one too! 🙃

DSCN0260

DSCN0261

signed up at the tinkercad, i like that... I've used autoCad for most of my life and things are actually very similar so i was comfortable with it right out of the gate... drew one of my own up too!!!

DSCN0262

this is gonna be one cool ass hobby!!!!!! I'm now printing out a few mods that make the printer perform better once i get them installed i'm printing a germinator!!!!!

🪴🔥💦

Last edited:
AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Damn!!!! thats a frosty meatball right there!!!!!!! got the ol' DC curl!!!!

ya know i forgot to tell ya i had one of those plants that grow the small bud from the center of the fan leaf.... first time for me!!! it was loaded with them.

that nectar collector is tits bro... they really changed them over the years,,, i wonder if the heads are interchangeable? mine is 12mm diameter...

View attachment 1320999

I got that refund for my new used light... the dude gave me $212 back so i ended paying $232 all said and done. I'll take it!!!

so I gotta thank you once again for leading the path and getting me to buy a 3d printer... I'm gonna love this thing man.

I bought the one i sent you the link to and then five minutes later amazon put a lightning deal on the upgraded neo version so i went with that one. same as the v2 but with an auto leveling upgrade and a flexible magnetic bed cover that pulls off and a couple other upgrades that i don't really understand yet.

so i got it today already and had it set up in no time. very first thing i printed was an animal house seedling holder! looks just like a store bought one too! 🙃

View attachment 1321000

View attachment 1321001

signed up at the tinkercad, i like that... I've used autoCad for most of my life and things are actually very similar so i was comfortable with it right out of the gate... drew one of my own up too!!!

View attachment 1321002

this is gonna be one cool ass hobby!!!!!! I'm now printing out a few mods that make the printer perform better once i get them installed i'm printing a germinator!!!!!

🪴🔥💦

Looks like the head on my pen is only 8mm. But you know what they say...it's not the size of the terp pen head, it's how you use it 😋
I think my Dip Devices pen will be here today. Cant wait to try it out!

Man your 3D printer is the real deal compared to my little toy! Some day I'm gonna get into a deal where I need to upgrade and go big like you did. Yours can print things 2x+ bigger than mine. Good call on the upgrade too. I understand autoleveling is kind of a must have for beginners.
There's a few guys using these printers for grow stuff. Moe Red is doing hydro things that are crazy cool.
I'm kinda shocked at how many uses there are for 3D printed doodads in the grow room. Now when I need something my first thought is design and print it out.
So handy for things like those seedling stakes and hooks. The Lightning Hooks I made saved my butt dealing with stretching colas. And they're so fast & ez to use the name fits! No tying or twisting wire or string, just hook and hook and the job is done! Plus it was kinda cool making a part of those an actual lightning bolt haha.

There's just something about that...Being able to bypass what's already out there and trying to make something not quite right work to printing out exactly what you need in size and design is such a game changer.
Like those seedling stakes...We can try to work with toothpicks, pencils, etc..maybe tie with a little wire or velcro but that stake, which there's nothing like it at all, is absolutely perfect for that job. And it's reusable for many future grows too. That's gamechanger shit there my Man!!!
When real growers are designing and making things for other real growers, cutting out the marketing middlemen and gimmicks, this hobby and industry will make leaps forward instead of dealing with rebranding of the same old retread crap.
With the size you're working with you could probably print out air pots or at least new bottom screens too.
Next I'll get into other things like scissor caddys and cord wrangling clips or hooks. I also have a sticky yellow trap design which only needs yellow filament and Tanglefoot gel to create. And they're reusable too. If blue filament is used they would be thrip traps.
I'll need to get on Tinker Cad and open up all my designs for you to look at. The good thing is you can tinker them all and change them to fit your needs. Like the vertical germinator...You could make one much larger and if you widen out the corrugated insert, that badboy could be used as a cloner. Yep...3D printed mini cloning machine!!! Now I'm getting all excited to design and print more stuff hahaha!!

How does yours interface with your printing program? Is it SD card too or does it connect to your PC?

steamroller

steamroller

Next I'll get into other things like scissor caddys and cord wrangling clips or hooks. I also have a sticky yellow trap design which only needs yellow filament and Tanglefoot gel to create. And they're reusable too. If blue filament is used they would be thrip traps.
I'll need to get on Tinker Cad and open up all my designs for you to look at. The good thing is you can tinker them all and change them to fit your needs. Like the vertical germinator...You could make one much larger and if you widen out the corrugated insert, that badboy could be used as a cloner. Yep...3D printed mini cloning machine!!! Now I'm getting all excited to design and print more stuff hahaha!!
Wish I had a clue how to do any of what you guys are doing with the printers.
# old and not tech savvy. 😲 🤣
I just got my order of seeds and will be germinating shortly and can only think the best way would be with your seed starter.
Make the bottom dark so no light and the top clearer and it is a no brainer. Gravity and light and it is easy peasy.
Wish I had it or the skillz. I will just get by ' old school' for now when you decide to produce them let me know.

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Wish I had a clue how to do any of what you guys are doing with the printers.
# old and not tech savvy. 😲 🤣
I just got my order of seeds and will be germinating shortly and can only think the best way would be with your seed starter.
Make the bottom dark so no light and the top clearer and it is a no brainer. Gravity and light and it is easy peasy.
Wish I had it or the skillz. I will just get by ' old school' for now when you decide to produce them let me know.

Oh man it's actually super ez but is one of those things that you kinda have to do it to understand. Then it just clicks. Before I got my printer, 3D printing might as well have been alien technology straight from Area 51. But once I had my sticky fingers on the printer and played with tinker cad, I was making things inside of an hour. By the next day I was printing prototypes of the germinator.

And believe it or not, vertical germination actually started with DVD or Xbox game cases and wet paper towels!

Doing it like an animal 2

It worked very well. Simply sandwich two layers of paper towels with seeds in the center and find a way to stand the DVD case upright in a shallow pool of water so it stayed moist and it worked!
But that thing stoners have about improving everything kicked in and that's where the corrugated insert and open top design improved and streamlined it and that could only be done on a 3D printer.
Now instead of a bulky pitcher of water and several Xbox game cases it downsized to a little bigger than a deck of cards and improved how the function works at the same time.

Vertical disco

I actually have another prototype you're more than welcome to have.
When I finalize this design it will include a carrying case that doubles as the reservoir to hold a little water the paper can wick up and stay moist.
I'm still in the middle of the carry case part and the germinator is slightly downsized and the cover plates are a tad loose but the bottom holder fixes that or they can be held together with a rubber band.
Eventually this will be the end design and also be made with food grade plastic.
But yeah man you can have this one! Just dm me an addy and I'll get it in the mail asap

IMG 4076

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Looks like the head on my pen is only 8mm. But you know what they say...it's not the size of the terp pen head, it's how you use it 😋
I think my Dip Devices pen will be here today. Cant wait to try it out!

Man your 3D printer is the real deal compared to my little toy! Some day I'm gonna get into a deal where I need to upgrade and go big like you did. Yours can print things 2x+ bigger than mine. Good call on the upgrade too. I understand autoleveling is kind of a must have for beginners.
There's a few guys using these printers for grow stuff. Moe Red is doing hydro things that are crazy cool.
I'm kinda shocked at how many uses there are for 3D printed doodads in the grow room. Now when I need something my first thought is design and print it out.
So handy for things like those seedling stakes and hooks. The Lightning Hooks I made saved my butt dealing with stretching colas. And they're so fast & ez to use the name fits! No tying or twisting wire or string, just hook and hook and the job is done! Plus it was kinda cool making a part of those an actual lightning bolt haha.

There's just something about that...Being able to bypass what's already out there and trying to make something not quite right work to printing out exactly what you need in size and design is such a game changer.
Like those seedling stakes...We can try to work with toothpicks, pencils, etc..maybe tie with a little wire or velcro but that stake, which there's nothing like it at all, is absolutely perfect for that job. And it's reusable for many future grows too. That's gamechanger shit there my Man!!!
When real growers are designing and making things for other real growers, cutting out the marketing middlemen and gimmicks, this hobby and industry will make leaps forward instead of dealing with rebranding of the same old retread crap.
With the size you're working with you could probably print out air pots or at least new bottom screens too.

How does yours interface with your printing program? Is it SD card too or does it connect to your PC?

dip device pen??? what's that look like?

I should have figured they changed the coil sizes.. i have three brand new ones for mine so i won't be upgrading for a long time. mine is called a CF710, does yours have a model name?

I have been very happy with my printer, I looked at a bunch of top printer reviews and it came up in almost everybody's top five budget printers and when i looked at it the first thing it said was if the power goes out you don't lose your prints. well my power flashes out at least ten times a year!! and always at the worst times too!! so that was a huge selling point. and i had fully planned on getting the auto leveling upgrade and that was $40 all by itself so it really was a no brainer to jump on the lightning deal. it was only good for two hours too so i totally lucked out seeing it.

I messed up quite a few settings in the beginning. my belts were way too loose and when printing your germinator and i skipped a tooth, it wasn't enough to ruin it and i learned what was wrong and how to fix it. I also was setting my z offset too far away and got strings on fine tips so i learned that one quick too. after i went through all the settings i printed out one of those calibration cubes and it came out spot on perfect. I also mounted a row of strip lighting to top too because i keep it in my man cave and it's not real bright in here so that was a big help. i printed out a couple filament guides to make it work a little smoother too. and also loaded a 3rd party firmware on it that has better setting and more tailored to the neo upgrade. that made it print faster.

have you tried any other filament besides PLA? i bought a roll of PETG to make some rough and tough parts for my atv. I haven't tried it yet though, but i did make a profile in my printer software so i'm ready whenever.

so far i have only loaded files via SD card but it does have a micro usb connector and has direct PC support. I'll probably hook it up someday but it will take a pretty long cord. some people connect a raspberry pi and send the files wireless. but i kind of like it being it's own being and not connected to the PC so i can do whatever i want to the PC and not worry.

i can't wait to make cool accessories for the peak pro!! but so far it makes cool drink coasters!!!!

DSCN0270

so loaded up the germinator with eight seeds, so i used both sides. I had a small container with no home and it fit perfect in it. i glued the seedling stake onto it for now just so it won't fall over...

DSCN0273

a few of those seeds are kinda old and don't expect them all to pop... i've been working on the grow cabinets as well. probably gonna blow the dust off my old journal and post the new grow.

Have an awesome weekend bro!!!!!! happy harvest!!!

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
dip device pen??? what's that look like?

I should have figured they changed the coil sizes.. i have three brand new ones for mine so i won't be upgrading for a long time. mine is called a CF710, does yours have a model name?

I have been very happy with my printer, I looked at a bunch of top printer reviews and it came up in almost everybody's top five budget printers and when i looked at it the first thing it said was if the power goes out you don't lose your prints. well my power flashes out at least ten times a year!! and always at the worst times too!! so that was a huge selling point. and i had fully planned on getting the auto leveling upgrade and that was $40 all by itself so it really was a no brainer to jump on the lightning deal. it was only good for two hours too so i totally lucked out seeing it.

I messed up quite a few settings in the beginning. my belts were way too loose and when printing your germinator and i skipped a tooth, it wasn't enough to ruin it and i learned what was wrong and how to fix it. I also was setting my z offset too far away and got strings on fine tips so i learned that one quick too. after i went through all the settings i printed out one of those calibration cubes and it came out spot on perfect. I also mounted a row of strip lighting to top too because i keep it in my man cave and it's not real bright in here so that was a big help. i printed out a couple filament guides to make it work a little smoother too. and also loaded a 3rd party firmware on it that has better setting and more tailored to the neo upgrade. that made it print faster.

have you tried any other filament besides PLA? i bought a roll of PETG to make some rough and tough parts for my atv. I haven't tried it yet though, but i did make a profile in my printer software so i'm ready whenever.

so far i have only loaded files via SD card but it does have a micro usb connector and has direct PC support. I'll probably hook it up someday but it will take a pretty long cord. some people connect a raspberry pi and send the files wireless. but i kind of like it being it's own being and not connected to the PC so i can do whatever i want to the PC and not worry.

i can't wait to make cool accessories for the peak pro!! but so far it makes cool drink coasters!!!!

View attachment 1321676

so loaded up the germinator with eight seeds, so i used both sides. I had a small container with no home and it fit perfect in it. i glued the seedling stake onto it for now just so it won't fall over...

View attachment 1321677

a few of those seeds are kinda old and don't expect them all to pop... i've been working on the grow cabinets as well. probably gonna blow the dust off my old journal and post the new grow.

Have an awesome weekend bro!!!!!! happy harvest!!!

Haha love the coaster Man! I made some funky stuff like that too...screw tray, cat food dishes...The trophy for the winner of the Tx vs OU game is a golden cowboy hat so I made a Golden Hat pendant and put it on a gold chain to wear while I walk around the State Fair

IMG 0245

Also gonna make them in charm size so my wife has a golden hat charm bracelet

I have some PETG filament but Haven't used it yet. I'll need to raise the temp on my nozzle to like 235 and right now it's running it around 210. I have another metallic filament that's the same way and needs a hot nozzle to work right. There's still a lot I need to learn about mine as right now I just have the basics down. And yeah I prefer SD card too. My printer is on the other side of the house and I don't want it near my PC while I'm here. It makes droid music while it prints and that can be annoying especially on a long 4 hour print. Like having R2D2 sing opera or something, it's weird.

My Boundless pen is just called Terp Pen and it's in a limited edition anodized color. I ordered their Terp Pen XL yesterday too. It's bigger, has three heat settings, is adjusted by tapping the device, and in the cap there's a quartz concentrate storage bucket.

The Dip Device I have is the Little Dipper. It's ok but I like Boundless much more. The Dipper has three heat settings and is activated by a button, not inhaling so Boundless is way better there not needing to hold a button down. It does have quartz tip upgrades and is ergonomic in the hand and lightweight but the Boundless just feels and works like a better device. The Dipper is good but Terp Pen is great

IMG 0244

The grow is winding down and I'm planning the harvest out. Kinda timing it up with the water supply tank...There's enough water in there for 1 more watering. I'll give them that then let them start to dry up and they'll get the axe.
Outlook is really good on yield so I'm prepping another go at making live rosin and trying out a hopefully better version of a DIY freeze dryer. Not gonna make bubble hash first since I like flower rosin so I'll skip that step. We'll see how it goes but confidence is high.
For my freeze dryer I'm basically converting my BHO purge chamber into something I found in an online tutorial and will see how it goes

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
It's about that time so party prep has started.....

Lots of Grove Bags for curing, several hand snips, several motorized snips, and my old vegging tent converted into a drying tent with six sock hangers in the rafters. Still need to get out the air purifier and hook up the carbon air scrubber but the chop is only hours away now!

IMG 4082

IMG 4084

Observationist

Observationist

And try to grow some stinky weeds!
Trying some new stuff and figured I should probably write things down and take some pics or I might forget. The whole short term memory thing ya know.🥴

These seeds are from a feminized 6 pack of Purple Crash (Sundae Driver x Purple Punch) by Greenpoint.
Bought the pack sometime last year, kept them in the fridge, and popped them this week.
Been using vertical germination (paper towels in DVD case) for maybe 10 years or so? Been a long time but now with a 3-D printer I made something specifically designed for popping sprouts. And yeah I get it. Mother Nature been popping beans for eons. A little dirt to cover 'em, some sun and water and there ya go. But I'm a stoner and we tend to over think and over engineer whenever possible so popping beans is no exception. And who knows. We might make a little magic in the process!😋

So this is my sprouting kit prototype dissembled and stuff needed to pop the beans. The next kit I make will be done with food grade plastic and have a little reservoir/carrying case

View attachment 1294950

beans in the channels

View attachment 1294949

Assembled with 3 seeds on one side of the divider and 3 on the other. I'm only doing six but this thing could pop 12 seeds at the same time

View attachment 1294942

Once some heads showed I took a looksy at how it's working. Nice and straight with no cross over or pig tails

View attachment 1294941

Let 'em go for another day and things start to work a little too well. Time to get 'em planted

View attachment 1294945

Kinda like handling a bare root clone but much more fragile

View attachment 1294946

I water my soil very well before planting then bore a hole with the handle of my garden claw. Insert the sprout holding it's head above the soil line then collapse the hole around the tap root and water it in

View attachment 1294951

View attachment 1294952

Light is at 10% output

View attachment 1294947

Room conditions are solid

View attachment 1294948

And away we go! Seems like everything is in order for a solid start so now it's just about being patient and watching. They'll probably spend the next 10 days or so establishing themselves with roots and baby leaves then start to take off at quick pace.

Nothing too elaborate as far as soil and nutes goes. They're in Roots 707 and 1 gallon airpots to start and later will be upcanned to 7 gallon pots filled with Roots Lush.
Nutes are Neptune's Harvest Liquid Fish and Seaweed, Mycos, Compost Tea, and Terp Tea.
My water is kinda special though. Deionized RO with UV purifying circulation in a 55 gallon barrel. Totally stripped down and as pure as it gets. No pH adjustments required.
Lights are CLW LED.

✌️ More fun coming soon......
I love it, we tend to overthink things alright....lol

Observationist

Observationist

It's about that time so party prep has started.....

Lots of Grove Bags for curing, several hand snips, several motorized snips, and my old vegging tent converted into a drying tent with six sock hangers in the rafters. Still need to get out the air purifier and hook up the carbon air scrubber but the chop is only hours away now!

View attachment 1322127

View attachment 1322128
How tf did I miss the this thread.

Hell yeah.....man I gotta get me a 3D printer now.

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

wow you sure do look ready!!!

those american flag bags look badass!!!

hope it went smooth and sticky brother!!!!!

hey just a reminder, if you wanna play in that nascar pool ya gotta have picks in this week. 🙃

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
I love it, we tend to overthink things alright....lol
Story of my life when it comes to growing weed😎
How tf did I miss the this thread.

Hell yeah.....man I gotta get me a 3D printer now.
Well you're here now and that's all that matters!
And yep I'm pretty sure we'll start seeing 3D printers sold at Hydroshops in the near future 🤪
wow you sure do look ready!!!

those american flag bags look badass!!!

hope it went smooth and sticky brother!!!!!

hey just a reminder, if you wanna play in that nascar pool ya gotta have picks in this week. 🙃

Man I was ready but not ready for what I'd be uncovering in this crop! I got started a day late but once I did get into it I had to slow down and get very meticulous. Power snips have seen very little action. It's all hand cut. There is so much frosty shit everywhere it's crazy.
I'm a little over half way thru now and will finish today. Got the freeze dry stuff sorted and now it's just trimming and bucking up branches. There's so much frosty leaf I had to break out a drying rack I haven't used in probably 10 years.
Some leaf I'm letting dry on buds, just depends so there's some branches left leafy, some half trimmed, and some manicured. Just taking it one branch at a time.

I'm almost done with my pool sheet. Thought I lost it and was bummed after my PC did an update but luckily it was saved. I think I have about 6 more races to call but it's hard now because I've already put a few drivers in two spots and I kinda think they'll win 4-5 races this year lol.

Got some info this morning from Chicago Street Race! Looks like the music festival part of it will have The Chainsmokers, Miranda Lambert, Black Crowes and Charley Crockett. Not too sure about the first two but pretty excited to see Black Crowes and Crockett.

Gotta finsih this trim job and get my pic uploaded. I have dozens of pics plus terp pen stuff and the live rosin project. Next update is gonna be a humdinger!

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Story of my life when it comes to growing weed😎

Well you're here now and that's all that matters!
And yep I'm pretty sure we'll start seeing 3D printers sold at Hydroshops in the near future 🤪

Man I was ready but not ready for what I'd be uncovering in this crop! I got started a day late but once I did get into it I had to slow down and get very meticulous. Power snips have seen very little action. It's all hand cut. There is so much frosty shit everywhere it's crazy.
I'm a little over half way thru now and will finish today. Got the freeze dry stuff sorted and now it's just trimming and bucking up branches. There's so much frosty leaf I had to break out a drying rack I haven't used in probably 10 years.
Some leaf I'm letting dry on buds, just depends so there's some branches left leafy, some half trimmed, and some manicured. Just taking it one branch at a time.

I'm almost done with my pool sheet. Thought I lost it and was bummed after my PC did an update but luckily it was saved. I think I have about 6 more races to call but it's hard now because I've already put a few drivers in two spots and I kinda think they'll win 4-5 races this year lol.

Got some info this morning from Chicago Street Race! Looks like the music festival part of it will have The Chainsmokers, Miranda Lambert, Black Crowes and Charley Crockett. Not too sure about the first two but pretty excited to see Black Crowes and Crockett.

Gotta finsih this trim job and get my pic uploaded. I have dozens of pics plus terp pen stuff and the live rosin project. Next update is gonna be a humdinger!

It sounds like those UV lights are really making a difference. I can't wait to see your live resin setup!! live is so tasty!!!!!

man that street race sounds like a blast!! i didn't know who to take for that one... i think i picked la-gay-nooooo!!! for that race... that what sucks about the pool, it makes you pick the idiots too!!!! hahaha

i wanted to take jimmie johnson so bad for the 500 but i just couldn't what if he doesn't make it in.. i wouldn't want to start out last because of that. its so hard man. i just take who i think is the best 18 drivers and just fill em each in twice. and this year there were enough that i didn't even have to pick bubba wallace!!!!!!! i took larson for michigan and sonoma. I saw briscoe just signed a contract extension!!!

hope ya get to rest your hands and back from the harvest time!!!!

Top Bottom