a few more testers needed.....

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nushaba

to bad i dont have more posts for pm's ... will love to test some seeds for you Mota.

take care
Nush...

coloradochem

coloradochem

id run some for ya 600w in a 3 by 3 room running the full line of general hydro products. im bet im to late though.

T

T1420

Old skool BigBud!! or anything you need tested, can do a log. Runnin your Ronnie J Dio, Mojito, Affy Landrace and BoneHead F1. Runnin lots of other genetics. Got 2 flower rooms and a veg. flower has 12 each and a 1500 and a 1000 on a solar revolution. 1000 in veg for 12. Been obtaining genetics since the 90's and what I've got of yours is always topshelf. Got openings every week, MMMA member username AmberTrichomes some pics in my gallery there. Cardholder and happy as hell!!!

M

Mr. OceanGrown

Im new to the boards but been growing for TO LONG lol I would love to give your beans a go.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Not meant to ruffle any feathers, jus wanna get the new members up to speed, Mota or Logic please delete if not necessary:

Rules to become a tester

Member for at least 3 months
At least 100 posts
Must have 2 complete grow logs on the site
Must be able to test the seeds right away
Must have a good camera

Peace SSP

E

E.T.

have these testers been selected...? haven't heard anything....

DC105

DC105

Hey Mota Mate!! Its been a while! I like to have never found ya. You know I am always up for testing of whatever you need! Holler back at me you ole' redneck!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Had an emergency pop up and things got put on hold. The few peeps needed will be contacted today to see if your still available. If you don't get contacted then hang out for a few as betas come thru quite frenquently. Not every cross being tested is gonna be released,some are ongoing projects that need public input as to quality and some are my way of giving back.

E

E.T.

thanks for the heads up mota. all of your stuff is top notch and i'm sure whoever is picked will be stoked!

Had an emergency pop up and things got put on hold. The few peeps needed will be contacted today to see if your still available. If you don't get contacted then hang out for a few as betas come thru quite frenquently. Not every cross being tested is gonna be released,some are ongoing projects that need public input as to quality and some are my way of giving back.

H

HappyGrower

:):)
I sent out another round of beta beans today and still need a few more testers so it'll be first come first served.

1 tester for 3X OG kush x Woodhorse UBC Chemo
1 for Mojito thunder ( MVTF x G-13/HP)
2 for Colombian Red x Woodhorse UBC Chemo
1 for Chocolate Diesel x Woodhorse UBC Chemo
2 for some old skool BigBud

Post your choice here and i'll get with ya shortly. Thanks for your help,the MG crew.:evilgrin0040:

I'd like to grow the old skool big bud! Love the old skool stuff!

Take Care

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey Mota Mate!! Its been a while! I like to have never found ya. You know I am always up for testing of whatever you need! Holler back at me you ole' redneck!

Hey buddy! You need to get your post count up so i can pm ya.

D

Donk Frog

Thanks for the heads up, hope i get picked but if i dont ill be watchin those that do
but if im picked , ill run those beta- 1 tester for 3X OG kush x Woodhorse UBC Chemo

DC105

DC105

ok I am obviously a newb to this particular site. Ive been trying to feel my way around :-)

dlovejah

dlovejah

Got dem beanz...

I just recieved my beans for testing and Ill be starting a grow report in a few days ... Ill be running Serenity,SUS, and Colombian Red X Chemo.. Thanks again Mota for the chance to run some of your gear.... dlj..:rastadancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom