a few pics from my greenhouse.....

• Thread starter cannabeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannabeans

cannabeans

ready for them to fill in...we have white bubba, grape god, blueberry jam, (under the screen) sour og (with the corn) and bubba's chunk. i think i will plant the sour og's where the corn is, because the corn is almost done. not sure where the bubbas chunk will go yet....

A few pics from my greenhouse
A few pics from my greenhouse 2
A few pics from my greenhouse 3
A few pics from my greenhouse 4
A few pics from my greenhouse 5
A few pics from my greenhouse 6
A few pics from my greenhouse 7
jagle

jagle

oh my god i dont know if i wanna try or get fucked up, so i think im gonna do a lil bit of both, gorgeous plants man, super healthy

S

SLO Grown

I love it. Greenhouse is the future for sure. Indoor is not Sustainable. Europe is far ahead of us in the U.S. when it comes to mass grows and breeding.

A

AlohaRebel

Sick, real nice and simple. Killa genetics cant wait......Hey Beans could you take some pics of the greenhouse itself looking at building one, some of what i could see looked simple and easy to build just lookin for idea's thanks

LOVE those cages!

S

smokinrav

Love the screens and trellising. Beautiful setup. I'm drooling with jealousy.

I can do without seeing the outside if you have any security concerns at all...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I love it. Greenhouse is the future for sure. Indoor is not Sustainable. Europe is far ahead of us in the U.S. when it comes to mass grows and breeding.
^^^ This!

I saw that first pic and said, "CORN in the greenhouse?" Do you have to tassle it yourself, or are you able to set up sufficient air movement so you'll get cobs?

I love it, cannabeans. I've been thinking about how I might underplant my cannabis and a whole buncha things and your beautiful set-up is reminding me of what can be done.

cannabeans

cannabeans

^^^ This!

I saw that first pic and said, "CORN in the greenhouse?" Do you have to tassle it yourself, or are you able to set up sufficient air movement so you'll get cobs?

i do a little of both..... both ends are almost wide open and we get alot of wind out here, so i did have fans blowing right at the corn to "recirculate" the pollen, as i would gently shake the pollen off the plants. i have eaten a few ears already, and many more to come DELICIOUS!!! You cant beat home grown corn either!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Really nice set up and Very nice plants!

Blaze

Blaze

Cool man, love the mixed use greenhouse. Nothing liek getting good food and good dank out of the same space :)

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Beautiful man... love seeing the canna together with the veggies :)

cannabeans

cannabeans

this morning...

thanks for all the kind reply's!!!!
here is the bubba's chunks final resting place...should work well with the tomato's and muskmelons behind her..

This morn greenhouse 001
This morn greenhouse 004
This morn greenhouse 006
This morn greenhouse 009
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I could spend hours in a place like that. Add running water, a pond or similar, and you'd never get me out. Add to that the fact that you could probably feed your way through the GH, and that's IT.

cannabeans

cannabeans

i do spend hours in there!

sometimes i just sit in here, and puff the day away!

A

AlohaRebel

Thanks for the link beans, im debating if i can build one with custom dimensions for cheaper.

J

JAHGYDI

thats exactly what i want to do with a section for some aquaponics.

cannabeans

cannabeans

no problem...

Thanks for the link beans, im debating if i can build one with custom dimensions for cheaper.

you can certainly build one for cheaper. didnt know that BEFORE i bought it. we get lots of wind, and they said it would hold up, and it surely has held up to some vicious winds! so in retrospect.... well worth the money, and paid for itself with 1 plant last season, and looks like it could again??????

Latest posts

Top Bottom