a few pics from my greenhouse.....

• Thread starter cannabeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannabeans

cannabeans

here is what i have been using...

im keeping it real simple here!
Roots Organic soil, 65 gal and their " HP" liquid(0-5-4), fish emulsion, fish hydroslate, kelp, alfalfa meal,earthworm castings, and molasses. hand water daily to make sure each one has the proper amount of moisture for the day....

thanks to everyone for all the kind comments!!!!!

yesterday morning i went through with my trusty bubblegum male pollen( that i have successfully saved for over a yr now) and pollinated a few branches of each variety...

(og18 x skunk) x bubblegum
whitebubba x bubblegum
green grape god x bubblegum
purple grape god x bubblegum
(northern lights x blueberry) x bubblegum
(bubba kush x deep chunk) x bubblegum
sour og x bubblegum

im really looking forward to the (purple grape god x bubblegum), and the (northern lights x blueberry x bubblegum)
these females smell extermely fruity right now.... mmmmm good!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wow...! The squash on the hooped trellis I love. My winter squashes are only just beginning to come up, though, and one type (the early Butternut) was decimated by birds. This is the last time I'm starting those things outdoors, seriously.

I sooo want a greenhouse like that. <sniffle>

cannabeans

cannabeans

i have been dreaming about this for years....

i too, am super stoked to have made this purchase in my life! i love greenhouses and the amount of production a person can achieve. if everything keeps going as planned i wont need to turn any lights on this winter, till i want to get the spring crop started!!!!

that winter squash vine has given me so many already, and she keeps on giving!!!!

thank you sun!!!

cannabeans

cannabeans

early evening photos

perfect weather.... and the plants love it!!!

Afternoon 001
Afternoon 002
Afternoon 003
Afternoon 006
Afternoon 007
Afternoon 009
Afternoon 010
P

PRODUCT

wow.. look at those erected peckers... yeah baby!!! i hope that you brew your own compost tea!!! basically what your using now but brew it with an air pump for 24 hours!

how do you deal with heating.. what kind of climate do you live in?

cannabeans

cannabeans

thanks...

you betcha... i brew it up and as you can see they love it up!!!
thanks to the rev from skunk mag for all the incredible tips!!!!

i use two 22000 btu electric heaters. i live in montana, what we call the "high plains desert" or the "banana belt". we have had perfect weather while they have been in bloom!

cannabeans

cannabeans

the ides of september....

here they are in all their glory!!!

Ides of september 007
Ides of september 013
Ides of september 014
Ides of september 020
Ides of september 022
Ides of september 023
Ides of september 026
Ides of september 029
cannabeans

cannabeans

????

i never know.... especially when the weather is involved, but my guess would be i will start to harvest in approx another month, and some will go longer!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It is my opinion that your girls have about another month to go. They're looking gorgeous.

cannabeans

cannabeans

weather has been perfect.....

this seasons weather started rough but is looking like we could get perfect weather through the rest of this week. night temps havent been as cold.

Month to go 004
Month to go 006
Month to go 009
Month to go 010
Month to go 011
Month to go 012
G

GeorgeKush

Been following this thread for a while, nice little field! They look very healthy, good job!

cannabeans

cannabeans

thanks....

thanks again to everyone for all the kind words and comments
im hoping the ganja gods stay on my side for the next month!!!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Whoa...! Do you see the difference in how they've thickened up since the previous pix????? Pardon me, but DAMN.

It's cold today. I've gotta get four beds staked and trellised, and something's telling me (my roma tomatoes that have pretty much COMPLETELY stopped ripening for a full week) that I need to set up some wind-breaks. Books are telling me northern side, which would be the most up-slope side for all the gardens, so let's hope my plan is both affordable, and works. Got some corn coming out today.

I so need a greenhouse. Coupla. Few, maybe. Too sloped for one big one, that's for sure.

Did I mention that those girls appear to have seriously thickened up since the last set of pix? Wow.

cannabeans

cannabeans

best purchase in my lifetime

undoubtly the smartest investment in my life....the greenhouse has been extremely productive this year.... for food and cannabis! i have put 15 pints of tomato sauce away for the winter. there were alot of roma tomato's, among many other veggies that have been stored as well! i would recomend to anyone that has a place for one to get it! it has paid for itself in one season( and bought me a bigger one).

Top Bottom