• Thread starter cannabeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Very Nice Work Canna Great greenhouse.

I have one the top of my "have to get" list.

I have a perfect spot that just needs a little leveling

cannabeans

cannabeans

"home tree's boys".....

we made it to october.... not much longer now.

Getting thicker 032
Getting thicker 031
Getting thicker 030
Getting thicker 028
Getting thicker 027
Getting thicker 026
Getting thicker 025
Getting thicker 023
Getting thicker 022
Getting thicker 017
sebastien420

sebastien420

wow!very impress ... very thick and nice colored buds, i can see myself puffing my days away in there too, keep up the good work.
looks like alot of trimming to do soon...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Nice plants, well taken care of. Hope you get a TON

mal

cannabeans

cannabeans

thanks... everyone!

i think the "blue" you see is from the flash.... but there is alot of white coverage!

cannabeans

cannabeans

the ides of october....

weather has definintely turned cold and wet. not too worried about the cold but the humidity obviously is a bitch. starting to find some bud mold:mad0233:

starting to randomly harvest the more succeptable plants. grapegod seems to be the worst so far. the more sativa structured plant suffered the worst, so i chopped most of her larger colas but still looks and smells dank. (almost like fruit roll ups)
here are a few close more close ups.....

Mid oct 004
Mid oct 006
Mid oct 007
Mid oct 014
Mid oct 016
Mid oct 019
Mid oct 022
Mid oct 023
Mid oct 025
Mid oct 026
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Canna,how much wind in your area?I have bukoo wind here,gusts up to 70 at times,i dont see any wind ratings on the greenhouse link you put up.

cannabeans

cannabeans

wind gusts daily.....

i dont have an instrument for measuring wind gusts, but we constantly have wind around here. you are correct !!! i dont have any real wind bracing and i certainly plan on adding some this winter. when i purchased this kit, it was a bare bones kit. i have been slowly adding my personal upgrades to this house. i have rigid greenhouse panels on the south side, and rigid translucent panels on the north side. having the rigid materials on the sides, add to that all 2x6's along the base, and 2x3's to secure rigid material, believe or not this greenhouse has held up to some nasty wind. i also used my house as a windbreak and had a machine build up a wind burm for the crosswind. i definitely thought about placement when i built it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Damn, canna! I wish all my plants would have yellowed out like that one girl you've got pictured. I LOVE when they do that.

cannabeans

cannabeans

thanks everyone.....

thanks to everyone who followed my thread.... ive got a few days of clear weather and im working on taking the rest down! i will post some pictures of the final product in about a month or so .

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

you did a nice thread cannabeans
if you get bored? check into a sante fe dual xt to keep your humidity in check and even hydronic beds so the cold won't hurt your babes
i have a few pic's you may like of my rube goldberg garage door opener black out contraption so you can flower them whenever you want also, but i can't post them here because this site won't let me delete them
bummer
but again, nice thread

fwiw

Latest posts

Top Bottom