baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Looks very nice.. & some big ass chunky buds.. Great work with that grow
Here are a couple with some better light :D

IMG 4164

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

I can say first hand that fire above is BETTER than it looks. Some of the best shit I've crossed paths with. It MIGHT have a little to do with the material he has to start with, but that shit is clean!!!!!

shawnskush

shawnskush

I can say first hand that fire above is BETTER than it looks. Some of the best shit I've crossed paths with. It MIGHT have a little to do with the material he has to start with, but that shit is clean!!!!!

haha yer a lucky man

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
looks like the cookie dough will be gone 1st! :woot:
It all looks yummy.. no doubt its super tasty!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
looks like the cookie dough will be gone 1st! :woot:
It all looks yummy.. no doubt its super tasty!
It's not an accurate account of quantity, as containers are constantly being rotated and refilled and stuff :cigar:
But, having said that the Billy Mays and Forum GSC have been my two top favs and the OGK and Lizards put out quality and great odors.

It's interesting to see the differences in varieties in this state versus floral or vegetive. Every one is different and all show their true colors and nuances. Just gotta let it shine and not do much really, lot of people are overdoing many things. Quality in = Quality out. Freshness is of utmost importance as well. A lot of people have the misconception that you can turn any quality of herb into good concentrates and that simply is far from true UNLESS you are going to a true scientific purity level akin to the Soft Gel Gold people and their oil. Which at that stage you lose the Strain's identity and it is just the active constituents left. (last part isn't directed at you Ken, just baked and babbling...lol)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks for the KIND words man :D

Top Bottom