A few pics of a couple varieties...

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d420dool

d420dool

Hey guys just wanted to say i started my purple dawg x crystal ships and they r very vigorous out the gate its the first time i planted my freebies before the pack i actually bought lol. Ima start a log soon, maybe if i do real good i could be a tester in the future that would b very cool, jus sayin

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
VARIETY mmm the spice of life, here is some Chocolope, Chemdog 91, Tahoe OG and GSC

IMG 4478

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Stellar work baba! Thats gonna be full of big ass buds soon.:woot:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Stellar work baba! Thats gonna be full of big ass buds soon.:woot:
Thanks bro, the Chocolopes are shorter and in the front mainly, not the phenotype I wish I had but gave this phenotype a try from a buddy. Prob phase her out as she doesn't have the same flavor as the pheno I prefer of chocolope. But she is chunky, fairly fast and looks awesome...lol

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Thanks bro, the Chocolopes are shorter and in the front mainly, not the phenotype I wish I had but gave this phenotype a try from a buddy. Prob phase her out as she doesn't have the same flavor as the pheno I prefer of chocolope. But she is chunky, fairly fast and looks awesome...lol

I can relate to the "other" chocolope cut. My buddy is notorious for mixing up cuts so I ran the shitty chocolope Twice!:banghead:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
did your chocolope finish kinda furry with crystals like a lambsbread but no cheesey odor like the lambs...? I can smell the cannalope haze in her in the early mid flowering but then it faded, I also let her go way past her prime on the solo tester plant as I was busy with more pressing plants to harvest.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
the good pheno for me was much fruitier and really reminded me of high school, wish I still had her...

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Baba do tell of this pheno u referencing, I've had a long look at these as well as a few other chocolate hybrids in search of the old school chocolate thai I've read about.

Very nice canopy, Thxgiving is gonna be epic in your neckuvdawoods

Peace SSP

p.s. your read my mind ;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
did your chocolope finish kinda furry with crystals like a lambsbread but no cheesey odor like the lambs...? I can smell the cannalope haze in her in the early mid flowering but then it faded, I also let her go way past her prime on the solo tester plant as I was busy with more pressing plants to harvest.

I cant hardly remember baba. I doubt it was anything close to what you had. Real crappy..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I've smoked the chocolate chunk back in the day and that wasn't too bad, I don't know if they use the same stock parents nowadays though...
The chocolope is alright but def not as good as many others. It's avg, can be great daytime smoke and I've seen a pheno or two where you can get a lil bit trippier of a high and get that soaring effect where each hit keeps taking you higher and higher...the no ceiling effect. Where as with cookies after 3-4 rips any more isn't getting you higher, maybe more cemented but not higher, imo lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here are some random males I keep alive...lol Not too exciting but gotta keep em separated...or well labeled...lol
There is a tiny cookie mother to be in that corner on the second shot but all rest are some of the males I keep :D

IMG 4541
IMG 4542

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Shes B E A utiful bro!
i still have all mine, gunna be poppin em sometime next week.

Love&Light
~Sox
Hit me up bro if you wanna do any of the Crystal Ship hybrids...more stank from the papa :D

Reactions: sox
B

Burned Haze

Some amazing pictures and genetics !

Keep it coming and hope to see you progressing for many years to come !

BH

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I ran out a chocolope with an awesome grow structure. On the jar pop...was fruity...almost as sweet as tutti fruity or really ripe cannalope. Same taste on first hit with inhale...then the exhale would smooth things out finish off with a nice chocolate flavor that mixed well...like a sweet or maybe mint chocolate. Is this close to the description?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I ran out a chocolope with an awesome grow structure. On the jar pop...was fruity...almost as sweet as tutti fruity or really ripe cannalope. Same taste on first hit with inhale...then the exhale would smooth things out finish off with a nice chocolate flavor that mixed well...like a sweet or maybe mint chocolate. Is this close to the description?
sounds a lot like the one phenotype I used to see several years ago! Stuff was good, this one looks better but lacks some of the flavs...

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I got it from a pack of reg's...still have a few set aside. Nice daytime high for me...but if you keep smoking...it has the soaring high you speak of.

Hit me up..the cut is still in my circle. I can get you pics probably...and I also have beans of a cross if interested... Chocolope x Milkshake (Kid Twist)...was hoping for Chocolate Milkshake....lol!

Top Bottom