A few pics of a couple varieties...

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Most believe it's some sort of not waiting long enough from seed start to flower...like it's not genetically mature...but I like the pancake thing...love pancakes, love crepes even more...mmmm
Salivating...:D

Reactions: mal
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
IMG 1849

Dodge

Dodge

Thanks, I was excited with that name, just worked out perfectly!

Here is some Very Berry Kush, it was a lil tiny gal in a dim lit corner but it gives an idea of the trich coverage she pours out:D

View attachment 219317View attachment 219318View attachment 219319

it's funny how it seems like there is always that one or two smaller buds in the undergrowth that are extra frosty... I got some of your gear, Lizard King, looking forward to seeing what phenos show.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

if you want anything done right you got to do it yourself huh baba? sucks about loosing that gem. youll find another super model soon especially with the genetics youre rockin!

sox

sox

The sockeye is that Salmon Creek X?
I cant wait to go back home...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The sockeye is that Salmon Creek X?
I cant wait to go back home...
Yeah salmon creek big bud x banana split OG male, it smells so much like salmon creek and is frostier and chunkier!

If those are the non keepers I can't wait to see the keepers lol....those came out real nice. ~Smf~
Yeah, the keeper rOarGe didn't get grown this round but it takes the cake for sure! I do admit I've been smoking a bunch of the non-keeper rOarGe as they are tasty and different!

sox

sox

Yeah salmon creek big bud x banana split OG male, it smells so much like salmon creek and is frostier and chunkier!

Yeah, the keeper rOarGe didn't get grown this round but it takes the cake for sure! I do admit I've been smoking a bunch of the non-keeper rOarGe as they are tasty and different!

Whens that getting dropped? or did it...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The sockeye OG will have a few packs auctioned when the new bay makes it back!! Didn't release them yet, but have a few new ones hitting the bay in a week or so...:D

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hello folks,

Here is a top cola of the Sockeye OG, I was losing some top colas of various varietals due to size and moisture present in this test area...Harvest was ensueing right next to this tent and the ambient moisture was real high, the dehums filled a couple times and this tent would have been at max humidity levels during a few of it's dark cycles.
Either way I didn't wanna lose this top so I picked it about a week or so early. The bottom of this plant will give me a better smoking experience but this is a peek of the Sockeye OG keeper I've got. If you know the SCBB, just imagine that smell with a banana OG back end:)

IMG 2106

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello folks,

Here is a top cola of the Sockeye OG, I was losing some top colas of various varietals due to size and moisture present in this test area...Harvest was ensueing right next to this tent and the ambient moisture was real high, the dehums filled a couple times and this tent would have been at max humidity levels during a few of it's dark cycles.
Either way I didn't wanna lose this top so I picked it about a week or so early. The bottom of this plant will give me a better smoking experience but this is a peek of the Sockeye OG keeper I've got. If you know the SCBB, just imagine that smell with a banana OG back end:)

View attachment 224512
That looks hella tasty home slice. Which cross would you say has carried over the most banana outta all these banana og crosses??..that is beside the banana split assuming that that's the one that carried the most over most likely

Latest posts

Top Bottom