A few pics of a couple varieties...

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
All these are relatively sub par, as in I picked them before I would if I were running them again or under different conditions. I'd rather smoke some then none:)
I've got many other phenos of these varieties and other varieties, I'll show some soon that exhibit varying spectrums of the parents genotype:D
IMG 2108
IMG 2114
IMG 2116
IMG 2117
IMG 2118
IMG 2119
IMG 2121
IMG 2126
IMG 2127
IMG 2129
IMG 2130
IMG 2131

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Does big league have a little purple tone looking yummy

Reactions: mal
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Does big league have a little purple tone looking yummy
Oh yes! This is the heavy banana spiced pheno but I'll throw some more purple dom pheno shots when I get it trimmed n such...
The Billy Mays's mom is a beautiful purple gal that goes by name of the Lavy, most often confused with Urkle but is a different pheno from that family.
Grown under a 600watter in Vital Earths mayan mix, not sure if I'm remembering the name of that soil right but it's a coco/soil blend, fairly hot it seemed too...fed age old bloom and Heavy 16!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Oh yes! This is the heavy banana spiced pheno but I'll throw some more purple dom pheno shots when I get it trimmed n such...
The Billy Mays's mom is a beautiful purple gal that goes by name of the Lavy, most often confused with Urkle but is a different pheno from that family.
Grown under a 600watter in Vital Earths mayan mix, not sure if I'm remembering the name of that soil right but it's a coco/soil blend, fairly hot it seemed too...fed age old bloom and Heavy 16!
Sounds nice got a kick?

Reactions: mal
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
yeah, good flavor to the end on the big league, great daytime strength with this pheno, I'm betting the purple dom ones are stonier and provide more couchlock:)
It's rather fresh off the stem and I always like to let it marinate and cure more to make such comments, but I did just try it and I'm baked!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Whens Sockeye coming out? Any prospective dates?
There will be around 3-5 packs max put on auction when the new THCBay returns, Not sure on exact dates but I'm thinking by July we should have the bay back in action!
I've got a nice Sockeye Male I'm planning for a lil orgy with a half dozen different gals, seemed it was the revigoration the SCBB needed!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks Mogrow!
I was tyring to catch it before it was gone for the day :)
I've pried all the big nugs open to make sure it was all mold free, so if your wondering about the funky opening in between nodes it was me...lol

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thanks Mogrow!
I was tyring to catch it before it was gone for the day :)
I've pried all the big nugs open to make sure it was all mold free, so if your wondering about the funky opening in between nodes it was me...lol
Sucks when ya have to ruin the big beauties looking for mold.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I thought of pushing it back together since it's still juicy enough to maybe take shape but I figured the less abuse the more glands:D
I kept hoping I wouldn't lose some tops and should have picked a couple the day I looked at them and thought, "that is prob gonna mold"
then the next night sure thing lost the Key Lime Kush top I really wanted to smoke...
Atleast I have all plants cloned and have pretty much decided on what to keep, after smoking them all I'll see if my gut reactions on keepers proves to be correct:)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Which ones the Lizard mine should be in the mail this week
Hello Medusa,

The very front stuff and to the far left and there is some more Lizard King you can't see infront of those. Then the D King is in the middle and the shortest of the 3 kinds and there is a horseshoe shaped in the back of the Jack Herer which is the tallest. The lizards are pure nugging, and the D King has a bigger fan leaf up high and a central main cola while the jack is slightly lighter in green coloration and a pinch thinner fan leaves. Hope that helps:)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Oh man, the smell on this one is bizarre but in the best way!!
I can't yet put it into words, I've got some ready to grind up and give it a go. The other Acai OG's were light berry and dank smelling but relatively low odor and this gal has the funk!

IMG 2135
IMG 2136
IMG 2138

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Cough cough...damn, I can taste the pure potency of it, tastes like raw crystals and thc! Intense lung expansion and a great flavor, still can't put it into words...

edit: This stuff settles in hard behind the eyes and forehead, and true head numbness...gonna get her tested for sure:D

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Well, I'm finally ready for another rip then a serious food session...lol
Stuff is potent, that I know:)
Can't wait to try it in concentrate form....mmm

Top Bottom