A few pics....

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

So heres a few pics of things that are finishin or have finished recently...ill try and keep them in order, may take a few posts to keep it so.

First pic- Larry OG from CC dried.
Pics 2,3- King D coco
Pics 4,5- King D pheno1 soil
Pics 6,7,8- Elite Genetic Sour Dawg

A few pics
A few pics 2
A few pics 3
A few pics 4
A few pics 5
A few pics 6
A few pics 7
A few pics 8
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn man!!! WOW!!!! How was CC's Larry? Killed it bro! Great job..!

true grit

true grit

Thanks bro! actually off to trim that girl right now....gimme a few minutes and ill go ahead and post a few pics of the finished Tahoe and CVK....ive just been hesitant to show that homies gear. lol.

Aligee

Aligee

nice pictures of those girls bro looks like some FIRE!bro!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
**Edit**GREAT first foray into coco! Your little pipe cleaners are cute, but don't they attract fuzzies into the trichs?

true grit

true grit

Thanks dudes!!!

Ali- this white fire im bout to post dried is most def the FIRE!!!

Seamaiden- nope, comin up on almost a year using them and no issues. These really dont shed much at all, all buds come out frosty and clean! But i do throw them away after each use, no need to keep germs around.

Here are some dried shots of other shit.

Pics 1 and 2- CC Tahoe OG
Pics 3 and 4- CC ChemValleyKush
Pics 5 and 6- White Fire

DSCN1718
DSCN1720
DSCN1722
DSCN1724
DSCN1725
DSCN1726
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You could bean someone in the head with those nugs and leave a mark. Good Lord.

D

dogsnob

your at the top of your game brother them there pics are as good as anyone could ever hope to grow my friend

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah on point Grit good job

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

nice pics, Gritty! Looking forward to the white fire, myself!!!

420king-MASSES

wow those are beautiful nuggets which is your favorite out of them all your defintley killing it grit

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

lookin good brosef, im sure thatll make some kill full melt ;)

P

paulycali

Hell yeah! You can break windows with those nugs. Some straight up fire for sure. You always got something up your sleeve. Gotta love it! Keep that *hit up as i always enjoy your work. Anyway have fun and thanks for sharing your always chronic, grown with love garden

K

Karma Genetics

When can i come by for a cup of tea ? I dont need a cookie........................

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
The site wont let me give you more rep...

Damn nice bro...sweet!!!

true grit

true grit

wow those are beautiful nuggets which is your favorite out of them all your defintley killing it grit

Shoot most def feeling the White Fire the most- dank. pure dank.

lookin good brosef, im sure thatll make some kill full melt ;)

Hell yeah- the tahoe melt is knockout. For some reason doesnt bubble for shit, looks kiefish, but damn its strong.

You could bean someone in the head with those nugs and leave a mark. Good Lord.

Lol, they leave marks upside my head daily!

Hell yeah! You can break windows with those nugs. Some straight up fire for sure. You always got something up your sleeve. Gotta love it! Keep that *hit up as i always enjoy your work. Anyway have fun and thanks for sharing your always chronic, grown with love garden

Thanks bro, these are most def some solid nugs. When most nugs can clear .75g then im happy. One plant in two jars drop a qp of CVK. dense. One jar of tahoe was like 2oz....

When can i come by for a cup of tea ? I dont need a cookie........................

You are welcome anytime brother! Need to get some of those new kushes of yours runnin in the house!!...

The site wont let me give you more rep...

Damn nice bro...sweet!!!

Lol. thanks broseph...

nice job bro looks like u got some kill on your hands

Yeah you know my feelins on a few, but this white fire is kill. Cant wait for that sour dawg to plump up. excited to see what i get outta these elites...LL's next up...

Man those are some beautiful nug's!
:rock

Thanks bro! Im diggin em! Love walking round all kushy all day!

nice pics, Gritty! Looking forward to the white fire, myself!!!

You'll love it. All straight fire. My fave smoke, puffed a spliff at the soundtribe show and it just stunk it up and taste awesome.

your at the top of your game brother them there pics are as good as anyone could ever hope to grow my friend

Thanks broseph, always room to improve. The cvk left some room to improve in the smell dept and ill have to find a white fire that yields decently... but gettin there!

yeah on point Grit good job
Muchos gracias bud. ill snag some c99 shots too, this round is killin coco. they are lovin the calplex way more than the calmag too. had lotta problems with them and calmag....

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro, real nice.. So your white fire is the top flame right now?... Man we need to talk!! hahahaha.. Great job again hommie..

Top Bottom