A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

Ever think about hitting that 43 with some pollen Jack? I bet you could buy yourself a nice vacation with the proceeds of that project.... ;) the lower pic looks almost like the forum. So frosty.

I love canna nutes too. Looks like you have your regimen dialed.... everywhere.

Last edited:
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Some Cookies.... To me it's real good day smoke like some good Blue Dream...
20130709 183810 1
20130617 194338 1
20131203 153944

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Jack you weren't kidding one bit when you said #43 smashes 98% of the elites out there..

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Ever think about hitting that 43 with some pollen Jack? I bet you could buy yourself a nice vacation with the proceeds of that project.... ;) the lower pic looks almost like the forum. So frosty.

I love canna nutes too. Looks like you sure have your regimen dialed.... everywhere.
It's been hit with some pollen no plans to get in the seed business...
When you said #43 smashed 98% of the elites out there you weren't kidding one bit.
When I said 98%I had to be fair I know there are a couple elites I haven't grown...LOL.... Interested to see the Gorila Glue got her flowering so we shall see... But #43 will never leave my side... Those lucky enough to have her all know how special she really is...

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Keep us posted on the gorilla glue.. I bet you hold the #43 tightly

A

advanced396

Jack
How do those Epaps compare to the Adjust a wings on yields? I'am currently running 28 adjust a wings, was thinking of converting to the Epaps. Do you think it's worth it?
Thanks

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Jack
How do those Epaps compare to the Adjust a wings on yields? I'am currently running 28 adjust a wings, was thinking of converting to the Epaps. Do you think it's worth it?
Thanks
First off you need 38" to 4 ft from the top of you're canopy so 10'+ ceilings are a plus The Epaps and Gavitas just blast the plants... I would not change out a room that had Adjust o Wings but If I was building a new room I would go with the Epaps. Being able to go from 40 lights to 30 and not changing the bulbs every couple runs is HUGE!! Its a big savings in electricity,equipment and AC etc... They do have the Conversions for Adjust O wings but I am just starting to try them Haven't had a full run yet, What I can say is the row I have 3 Gavitas over 2- 4x8 And 4 Adjust O wings over 2-4x8 there is no difference in yield both yield the same so I would say Gavita/ Epap wins... I do prefer the E- pap over Gavita ...

shawnskush

shawnskush

First off you need 38" to 4 ft from the top of you're canopy so 10'+ ceilings are a plus The Epaps and Gavitas just blast the plants... I would not change out a room that had Adjust o Wings but If I was building a new room I would go with the Epaps. Being able to go from 40 lights to 30 and not changing the bulbs every couple runs is HUGE!! Its a big savings in electricity,equipment and AC etc... They do have the Conversions for Adjust O wings but I am just starting to try them Haven't had a full run yet, What I can say is the row I have 3 Gavitas over 2- 4x8 And 4 Adjust O wings over 2-4x8 there is no difference in yield both yield the same so I would say Gavita/ Epap wins... I do prefer the E- pap over Gavita ...
the only difference is the gavita/epaps need to be further away?

A

advanced396

I heard the E-paps run warmer, do you think 10 tons of ac will cool down 20 E-paps?
Thanks

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Is the #43 available anywhere? Damn this thread is full of greatness man see or learn something new everytime i look at it!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
the only difference is the gavita/epaps need to be further away?
That's my opinion...
I heard the E-paps run warmer, do you think 10 tons of ac will cool down 20 E-paps?
Thanks
Warmer then what? I run 25 E-paps with 2 x 5 ton ac units with no issues room is sealed and insulated it gets 110 deg. in the summer.. And I have no issue with cooling my rooms... Any time you have the ballast in the room you will increase you're heat load.. But 10 ton and 20 lights your good...

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Is the #43 available anywhere? Damn this thread is full of greatness man see or learn something new everytime i look at it!
There are a small hand full of people who I passed it to that hold it very tightly... It is the one strain I have asked to not be passed with out my permission everything else is up to who I give it to...I found it after popping hundreds of White x Fire seeds , The keepers where 43,80,27,37,94,99 ... They are all still be grown but I only grow #43 and passed the rest on for others to enjoy...

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

There are a small hand full of people who I passed it to that hold it very tightly... It is the one strain I have asked to not be passed with out my permission everything else is up to who I give it to...I found it after popping hundreds of White x Fire seeds , The keepers where 43,80,27,37,94,99 ... They are all still be grown but I only grow #43 and passed the rest on for others to enjoy...
Respects man its taken me 5yrs to run thru the 300 or so beans that i have been thru of the same strain so many props it takes lots of fortitude and determination to do so, ive only found a handfull of keepers myself as well maybe 3! Rock on man. Stellar grow man true master skills fosho!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter

That all we run are the Adjust O Wings, when you do the Conversion to the Wings, are you able to use the same ballast or do they also have to be swapped out ? Does it use the same bulbs that are in the Gavita/Epap after the conversion..

Thachrizzy

Thachrizzy

Sunlight Supply/NGW is about 4 months away from launching a 600W Double Ended Bulb (HPS). For all of us without 10 ft ceilings this bulb could prove to be as awesome as the 1000W DE for those with 10' ceilings! I have also heard that Gavita is doing the same thing in possibly 6 months.

Also, check out this bad boy....

This Master Controller works by connecting a low voltage wire from the MC to the ballast. The ballast is plugged directly into constant power. The MC then sends a signal to the ballast to control the ballast from within the ballast, instead of the MC controlling the power source of the ballast.

Some other awesome features:

· Replaces switchboard completely and eliminates inrush.

· Central lighting control: switch, dim and boost 50 ballasts.

· Control one room or two rooms 12/12 alternating.

· Auto-dim on high temperature.

· Auto shutdown on emergency temperature with alarm interface.

· Sunrise/sunset

· Also switches 2x15 amps accessories (heating, fertigation, CO2 etc).

· For DigiStar e-series, Pro 270 LEP and Pro-line e-series HPS ballasts (Q4)

According to Gavita's West Coast rep they are launching this MC any day now. It is my understanding that you will have to use specific ballasts that accept the low voltage control wire from the MC as well.

TC

Top Bottom