A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
The last time we popped this many seeds only a few were kept It has to be better then the rest to stick around it has to have it all...

High selection standard bro, tuff competition in Cali, need the best of the best to stay on top. At least u're bringing strong ass gens to the game, even if its not everyone who will have the chance to grow it lol

I hope u document this selection bro, epic thread.

Oh by the way, can u run tea through this watering system u show in the tutorial?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
White fuzzy roots on top of the coco beds means you're in the zone something special is about to happen the coco Is a live..
20140104 191726

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

^^^^looks bombaa^^^^ witch one is the one hitter quitter smoke that puts you out in your opinon jack?

Last edited:
Quadchomes

Quadchomes

Daaammmnnnn!!!!!! Those pics look frosty, even gave me the chills. Envy the variety. Killing it.

The picture of the roots, are you sure there isn't a tree growing down underneath that? The way you boom, I wouldn't be surprised!

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

The last time we popped this many seeds only a few were kept It has to be better then the rest to stick around it has to have it all...

What kind of process do you go thru to eliminate the wheat from the chaff, so-to-speak? Since it would take forever to actually sample that many strains, I imagine you're ditching most of them before actually smoking them, yeah? Do you keep them small for space or grow them full-sized in your style to best gauge yield? One dude used to tell me that he'd stress them pretty good in different ways just to cull the less-stable phenos. Curious if you follow a particular protocol.

R

Ridge

Cookies are good I like the Animal .. It would be even better with some crosses we are doing some WIFI 43 X Animal cookies and Wifi 43 x Forum cookies for personal pheno selection, Going through 300 seeds of Face Off x White Fire #43 and doing a bunch of killer crosses for some major pheno hunting .. Always testing new thing still haven't found a better pheno the #43 but Face Off is a good one just dosen't yield as well no matter how you grow her.. We plan on popping 300 to 500 seeds every couple months this year..
Wow, that's one way to own the game. Looking forward to hearing about the hunt, best of luck.
Been hearing about the #43 and supposedly will be seeing some finished product up here shortly.
Been talking to Aptus a bit and they're recommending using another company's CalMag blended in their recipe. I remember you saying that Aptus lacked sufficient CalMag in their recipe, did you substitute with another brand in addition to MassBoost or cut out MassBoost completely and add all you own? Botanicare?

true grit

true grit

Hellz ya on the seed poppin bro. Looking forward to see what you find. Are the faceoff crosses regs from Docta or did yall make some fems too?

I should be reversing some shit here shortly, ill keep ya posted if i get some beans made.

mack 10

mack 10

all that bud looks amazing... super tight trim job, frosted out.
love to burn some of that...

Top Bottom