A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Wow!! Some pretty work you got going. I see a bit of defoliation. Is that something you do to aid in penetration? Or just a leaf that was dying and had to go?

K

kes5480

I swear this is my dream, to have a grow op like urs.. jack u are doin it up very nicely my friend. I absolutley love the looks of all those strains ur running now. Are u gonna stop doing beds of soil? Coco's that much better huh? Do you notice any flavor difference in bud if grown in coco instead of soil?
Keep rockin it brosef...
peace
Kes

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sick jack can you put up a few more pics of the white x tahoes? is this a fem cross?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

So how much of the room was wrecked up cause your not taking pictures in the corner and that shot god pointed out isn't the only one.

Is it only a prob in the soil room?

datDANK

datDANK

pay attention kids.. seems to me Jack is an OG OG grower.. consider yourselves lucky that we are able to peak inside his lab

its hard work to get 2.5-3. your strain has to be right and then your room and then yourself

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

lookin good glad to see you rockin coco.. u should try a coarse coir fiber instead of pith...

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

What happened to your water manifold shots jack

did I miss it? :wondering

fractal

fractal

No words. . . Uber dank . . . I'm jealous and I never get jealous! Viva la Kush!

E

edub30

Fabric pot liners...

Hi Jack, Doing a great job as usual. I'm rocking E&F trays with coco in 3 gallon fabric pots and I'm getting great results but I'm really digging your fabric liners. Looks like easier maintenance. Do you think the liners would work in an Ebb and Flow system as good as your drip? Just wanted to get your professional opinion. Thanks.

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Extremely professional!

Thanks for all the pics and grow info.

I also ebb and flow a 4x8 with coco (1 gal pots 32/per tray).

What is your average gram per watt ratio?

Thanks!

PS. Could you post a pic of that Chem4xdeep chunk, sounds amazing!

T

tylong1976

Glad to c u back at it again . just have afew ?s. in what week do u stop foilar spraying ? and what do u use if u get spider_mites?

nellybbad

nellybbad

Jack,
Could i trouble you for your nutrient regiments (ppms) week by week and mixture ratios? As well as any recommendations on nutrient products that are working the best for that system. It would be greatly appreciated man. The under current system is what iam referring to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom