A Forum Breeding Project (in more than 5 words)

• Thread starter Grownsince95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Gotta go back and read the thread for dad's origin story..That horse has been beaten already lol Don't want to relive that horror show 👍

You can read about mr Sherbinsky/Mario the sherbet breeder from San fran on the google👍🌱
What you mean you send in a .5 of gram min. And they test it you can do different levels of testing im not 100%[sure on each province but where I'm at starts at $134 plus GST and that's basic I think it's 9 results which would tell you everything at just breeding at home but to register the strain I think she said $240 plus GST and I think 24 results but to sell in a canabis store for are sh@t government was like $340 but the will tell you how much potassium was used 34 results but average person can't do that unless you have a LP and they dont just give them out to Dino's reason I want to send in sample for Canabis Cup next year and I looked into it a year ago and I'm pretty sure you need a test result to enter also don't quote me on this I'm not the brains behind this I'm just the farmer

Hey I'm not out here to ruffle feathers I'm here for knowledge from experienced growers that's it I've been either sitting on a grow for a buddy or scraping enough cash together to do one for myself since summer of 88 and back then seeds where like they came from Mars and we would.have to drive south to get a trays clones and we just keep them going for ad.long as we could half the time we had no idea what we where growing till end results and it's had to ask people that say they been growing for 20 years and I say a question about maqurie a phenoetype and first thing they say is what medium you grow in and it's like Holla where way past dirt.
What you mean you send in a .5 of gram min. And they test it you can do different levels of testing im not 100%[sure on each province but where I'm at starts at $134 plus GST and that's basic I think it's 9 results which would tell you everything at just breeding at home but to register the strain I think she said $240 plus GST and I think 24 results but to sell in a canabis store for are sh@t government was like $340 but the will tell you how much potassium was used 34 results but average person can't do that unless you have a LP and they dont just give them out to Dino's reason I want to send in sample for Canabis Cup next year and I looked into it a year ago and I'm pretty sure you need a test result to enter also don't quote me on this I'm not the brains behind this I'm just the farmer

Hey I'm not out here to ruffle feathers I'm here for knowledge from experienced growers that's it I've been either sitting on a grow for a buddy or scraping enough cash together to do one for myself since summer of 88 and back then seeds where like they came from Mars and we would.have to drive south to get a trays clones and we just keep them going for ad.long as we could half the time we had no idea what we where growing till end results and it's had to ask people that say they been growing for 20 years and I say a question about maqurie a phenoetype and first thing they say is what medium you grow in and it's like Holla where way past dirt.
I think your misunderstanding me. I’m not trying to insult you at all.

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Gotta go back and read the thread for dad's origin story..That horse has been beaten already lol Don't want to relive that horror show 👍

You can read about mr Sherbinsky/Mario the sherbet breeder from San fran on the google👍🌱

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Dino70

Dino70

No misunder standing I that this was a place to share knowledge from other breeders that's it I just went back and read page one is this some kinda contest I've been on here for about 6 months and still don't know hoelw to put a picture in my profile in less I posted it who is the one who started this forum maybe im in the wrong

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

You want a sample tested for the Cannabis cup? If that is your objective than the lab you use depends on the rules of the contest. Really you can use any lab you want as long as it is specified by the rules.

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

No misunder standing I that this was a place to share knowledge from other breeders that's it I just went back and read page one is this some kinda contest I've been on here for about 6 months and still don't know hoelw to put a picture in my profile in less I posted it who is the one who started this forum maybe im in the wrong

It’s alright but nope it’s not a contest. We are all friends learning together. We don’t pick on each other. We are here to help one another. Also share what we have learned and try to guide each other. It’s all good 😎! Don’t let it happen again🤪LOL!!!

Dino70

Dino70

You want a sample tested for the Cannabis cup? If that is your objective than the lab you use depends on the rules of the contest. Really you can use any lab you want as long as it is specified by the rules.
I've already check into it and there is rules forsure and there dead lines but that's not what I'm asking is any one on here sent in a sample and if so where there results what they expect or higher or lower and I have to use a lab in the province where I live if I'm registering it it's so you don't have to grow out thousand if plants to search for phenos your fallowing I don't know.i stumble across things that Intereste me all the time

Dino70

Dino70

It’s alright but nope it’s not a contest. We are all friends learning together. We don’t pick on each other. We are here to help one another. Also share what we have learned and try to guide each other. It’s all good 😎! Don’t let it happen again🤪LOL!!!
That's what I thought I've been on this for a couple weeks and I've learnt more in that time then since been on this

Dino70

Dino70

I've already check into it and there is rules forsure and there dead lines but that's not what I'm asking is any one on here sent in a sample and if so where there results what they expect or higher or lower and I have to use a lab in the province where I live if I'm registering it it's so you don't have to grow out thousand if plants to search for phenos your fallowing I don't know.i stumble across things that Intereste me all the time of
That's what I thought I've been on this for a couple weeks and I've learnt more in that time then since been on this whole site sorry guys see even Dino nose he's wrong once in a while....

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

I've already check into it and there is rules forsure and there dead lines but that's not what I'm asking is any one on here sent in a sample and if so where there results what they expect or higher or lower and I have to use a lab in the province where I live if I'm registering it it's so you don't have to grow out thousand if plants to search for phenos your fallowing I don't know.i stumble across things that Intereste me all the time
I see I haven’t sent in any samples for testing. Higher or lower THC levels? That’s the rule that you have to use a lab where you live? I would rent another place for awhile🤫, I would stumble my way around the rules😆👌!IMO!

Dino70

Dino70

I see I haven’t sent in any samples for testing. Higher or lower THC levels? That’s the rule that you have to use a lab where you live? I would rent another place for awhile🤫, I would stumble my way around the rules😆👌!IMO!
No I can't if you break rules then you can't enter until the next year do when it's serious you don't want to mess around you have to send in a 1/4 sample to each judge and some of the canabis cups have like 174 judges and there's all these categories to enter you can enter in as many as you want or just one but each entry you have to send In a sample for each judge now it changes all the time you have to find out when deadline is to enter and it cost money to not sure how much so you want to be on the ball and I'm pretty sure there's like 1000 or more entries they tell you that at the time so you don't want to enter some bag seed that your little brother gave you I've heared about the cups but myself never went also I really didn't want the fame out of it but that was then and they are in the USA but I would only be in Canada cups but if big if you win then it's world wide it can be done that's how Peanut butter breath won. There's even entries of what kind of medium you grow in and if you say it's hydro and it's soil with the test it will tell them it's pretty big thing if you finish in top 7 you still win pretty big and each category is different what I grow would only be in that category there's is growers from all over the world so out of1500 entries even finish top 500 would be a honor
So that's why the testing see they test the males for the levels and then you pick your males they don't show there genes like the females after that's alot of reasons behind growing out 1000 plants for 1 phenotypes I've really notice the difference from so called brothers males.in a 10 pack of reg seeds even the sisters can be quite different males are the worst that's another thing when you buy seeds are they all off the same plant or is there 15 or 20 that look alike that's why the testing is it's really not for the cup it's the WEED Olympics I'm only talk about what I know which isn't much I be only read the cup winners in magazine I just thought if anyone has ever really serious about entering in a cup or has knowledge of

Dino70

Dino70

No I can't if you break rules then you can't enter until the next year do when it's serious you don't want to mess around you have to send in a 1/4 sample to each judge and some of the canabis cups have like 174 judges and there's all these categories to enter you can enter in as many as you want or just one but each entry you have to send In a sample for each judge now it changes all the time you have to find out when deadline is to enter and it cost money to not sure how much so you want to be on the ball and I'm pretty sure there's like 1000 or more entries they tell you that at the time so you don't want to enter some bag seed that your little brother gave you I've heared about the cups but myself never went also I really didn't want the fame out of it but that was then and they are in the USA but I would only be in Canada cups but if big if you win then it's world wide it can be done that's how Peanut butter breath won. There's even entries of what kind of medium you grow in and if you say it's hydro and it's soil with the test it will tell them it's pretty big thing if you finish in top 7 you still win pretty big and each category is different what I grow would only be in that category there's is growers from all over the world so out of1500 entries even finish top 500 would be a honor
So that's why the testing see they test the males for the levels and then you pick your males they don't show there genes like the females after that's alot of reasons behind growing out 1000 plants for 1 phenotypes I've really notice the difference from so called brothers males.in a 10 pack of reg seeds even the sisters can be quite different males are the worst that's another thing when you buy seeds are they all off the same plant or is there 15 or 20 that look alike that's why the testing is it's really not for the cup it's the WEED Olympics I'm only talk about what I know which isn't much I be only read the cup winners in magazine I just thought if anyone has ever really serious about entering in a cup or has knowledge of
Anyways I have 65 Solo cups to transplant tonight be for lights out can't just sit around online all day

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes the criteria is very stringent which is required for that particular comp , it’s a lot of hard work timing and dedication indeed and I can see your right into it but for this project again it’s no comp there’s no bragging rights no my dicks bigger than yours , just common simple seed making pheno hunting so let’s get back on track and get the fun vibe going which I like to keep around my plants letting them just be them no stressing on timing or feed rates letting nature take its corse with the small help from the grower with good intent and a trusty paint brush and a good eye for what he’s or she is looking for it the crops there working be it a random crossing from strains grown or an intentional straight strain grow . Regards Od .

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Anyways I have 65 Solo cups to transplant tonight be for lights out can't just sit around online all day
You have done a lot of reading about this. Where did you read all this information? Now I’m curious 🧐 too! Let’s take the challenge.....WEED OLYMPICS is going to be MY BITCH!😀Let’s ENTER!!! I’m always up for a challenge. I’m a TRUE THC FARMER 👩‍🌾!!!!

amekins

amekins

Maybe you want to start a new thread asking about cannabis lab testing for competition. This isn’t really going to get the kind of views in this thread to yield helpful guidance, IMO.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Maybe you want to start a new thread asking about cannabis lab testing for competition. This isn’t really going to get the kind of views in this thread to yield helpful guidance, IMO.
Yes it would make a good thread indeed there’s lots of bigger keener growers with that criteria in mind . To fast lane for me .... Shit I’m on 2 walking canes by the time I got into that fast lane some Semi trailer would just run me down .... Od .

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

True! I’m on this thread for fun and learning...but I would be willing to help you with your endeavor too🙂!!

Last edited:
TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Yes it would make a good thread indeed there’s lots of bigger keener growers with that criteria in mind . To fast lane for me .... Shit I’m on 2 walking canes by the time I got into that fast lane some Semi trailer would just run me down .... Od .
@One drop I got your back, no semi trailer getting you!

Top Bottom