A Forum Breeding Project (in more than 5 words)

• Thread starter Grownsince95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TinkTHC

TinkTHC

So what genetics are you starting with? If you have no set cross in mind maybe readers could offer up a couple seeds to donate. Needs to be good seeds and not just trash from a friend who grew hermie plants. And nothing with GG#4 That was a cross dresser the day it was born.
Let us know if we can help.

Dino70

Dino70

Well I have to thank you for sending me that 1 seed how long ago well here it is female Pollen it's been Quite the battle to get here that seed would not clone 1 clone survived out of 24
So let me know what you want to caller her Gorilla Monster Cookies S1 we end up with 2 mothers and grandpa is standing in the closet thanxs Master,J from southern cali.
For your contribution Dino's Space Weed Genetics has finally finished it.
You still want to travel to the cup
Dino will pay$$$ just bring some walking around cash lol. I that you would see the Free press..
Anyways if you are in need of a few beans pm remember you only have room for one Dino. Sorry brother hope to here from you,Dino 😞😞
20201128 112541

Dino70

Dino70

Sample? What’s up with Canadian labs bro?
What you mean you send in a .5 of gram min. And they test it you can do different levels of testing im not 100%[sure on each province but where I'm at starts at $134 plus GST and that's basic I think it's 9 results which would tell you everything at just breeding at home but to register the strain I think she said $240 plus GST and I think 24 results but to sell in a canabis store for are sh@t government was like $340 but the will tell you how much potassium was used 34 results but average person can't do that unless you have a LP and they dont just give them out to Dino's reason I want to send in sample for Canabis Cup next year and I looked into it a year ago and I'm pretty sure you need a test result to enter also don't quote me on this I'm not the brains behind this I'm just the farmer
And nothing? i know you have ALOT of EXPERIENCE and can predict more than half the crap that will happen during the “Forum Breeding Project” that’s the nickname I chose. FBP2020! And soon FBP2021!🥳🥳🤣
Hey I'm not out here to ruffle feathers I'm here for knowledge from experienced growers that's it I've been either sitting on a grow for a buddy or scraping enough cash together to do one for myself since summer of 88 and back then seeds where like they came from Mars and we would.have to drive south to get a trays clones and we just keep them going for ad.long as we could half the time we had no idea what we where growing till end results and it's had to ask people that say they been growing for 20 years and I say a question about maqurie a phenoetype and first thing they say is what medium you grow in and it's like Holla where way past dirt.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Things have been going smoothly here but rain today so I’ve but some upturned large drip trays over the top of the males to keep dry so I can still hunt pollen safely . Now shower time and chance of close time to tend my indoor crops ive noticed a few pistils starting on my gods glue and Very cherry , chocolate Tai , bubba slush still no sex as yet .... Od .

Dino70

Dino70

I
What you mean you send in a .5 of gram min. And they test it you can do different levels of testing im not 100%[sure on each province but where I'm at starts at $134 plus GST and that's basic I think it's 9 results which would tell you everything at just breeding at home but to register the strain I think she said $240 plus GST and I think 24 results but to sell in a canabis store for are sh@t government was like $340 but the will tell you how much potassium was used 34 results but average person can't do that unless you have a LP and they dont just give them out to Dino's reason I want to send in sample for Canabis Cup next year and I looked into it a year ago and I'm pretty sure you need a test result to enter also don't quote me on this I'm not the brains behind this I'm just the farmer

Hey I'm not out here to ruffle feathers I'm here for knowledge from experienced growers that's it I've been either sitting on a grow for a buddy or scraping enough cash together to do one for myself since summer of 88 and back then seeds where like they came from Mars and we would.have to drive south to get a trays clones and we just keep them going for ad.long as we could half the time we had no idea what we where growing till end results and it's had to ask people that say they been growing for 20 years and I say a question about maqurie a phenoetype and first thing they say is what medium you grow in and it's like Holla where way past dirt.
And when people say or bash sh/t that you been working on for year that's when I have a problem.

Dino70

Dino70

I

And when people say or bash sh/t that you been working on for year that's when I have a problem.
I

And when people say or bash sh/t that you been working on for year
Things have been going smoothly here but rain today so I’ve but some upturned large drip trays over the top of the males to keep dry so I can still hunt pollen safely . Now shower time and chance of close time to tend my indoor crops ive noticed a few pistils starting on my gods glue and Very cherry , chocolate Tai , bubba slush still no sex as yet .... Od .
Hey when you go to flip cycle for sexing do you give them a dark period I usually see something withing a week but growing indoors I have better control on environment but that's still not 100%

Top Bottom