A initial gardener from Brasil

• Thread starter Maxkalbusch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Maxkalbusch

Hi there! I'm rally proud off joining this community.

It's the first time I'm cultivating Cannabis and I'm proudly making my first steps into cultivation in a country that forbiddens this marvelous plant.

A initial gardener from brasil
A initial gardener from brasil 2
A initial gardener from brasil 3
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Welcome to the farm
Sure you’ll meet lots of folk ready to help and have a laugh with 🙂

I’m in the uk witch isn’t legal either sadly.

I know you gotta be discreet and not have the plant in the garden lapping up the sun however yours definitely needs more light you won’t get much back the way it is and it’s a risk that you want to benefit well from.

Just trying to think of a way to help you yeild more the black thing won’t reflect light can you do something to make it white.

If you daily bend the top down or tie them it will help it stop stretching. If you tie it you may want to untie it every other day and let it grow upwards again it forces the stem to thicken up just basic lst ( low stress treatment ) will help.

Good luck and enjoy the adventure 👍

M

Maxkalbusch

Welcome to the farm
Sure you’ll meet lots of folk ready to help and have a laugh with 🙂

I’m in the uk witch isn’t legal either sadly.

I know you gotta be discreet and not have the plant in the garden lapping up the sun however yours definitely needs more light you won’t get much back the way it is and it’s a risk that you want to benefit well from.

Just trying to think of a way to help you yeild more the black thing won’t reflect light can you do something to make it white.

If you daily bend the top down or tie them it will help it stop stretching. If you tie it you may want to untie it every other day and let it grow upwards again it forces the stem to thicken up just basic lst ( low stress treatment ) will help.

Good luck and enjoy the adventure 👍
Hey, Gmix! Thank you so much for your response. It really makes me feel that I found the right place to exchange valuable information.

I'm keeping these 3 plants with 47 and 40 days of life. I move them around the apartament following the sunlight. Can I start LST with them now?

Thanks a Lot ❤️🙏🏼

M

Maxkalbusch

Hey Farmers! This following post is to show my appreciation for all your advices.

It turned out that all my plants were female, even though I didn't plant feminized seeds.

The small one with these flowers is a original skunk and the other ones are wild weed from around here. Brazilians from the northeast call them Big Goat because of the smell.

They are looking so beautiful 😍 im so proud! Thank you so much

IMG 20231120 121350
IMG 20231120 121335
IMG 20231120 121331
IMG 20231120 121320
IMG 20231120 121304
IMG 20231120 121031
IMG 20231120 120916
IMG 20231120 120838
Top Bottom