A Little Advice On My Coco Grow Anyone?

• Thread starter KMProp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice bro. I'm glad you weren't offended. An honest snafu. Alls good here. :cool::smoking:

And thank you for sharing it with me. Shows you have honor!!!

Truth be known over the years I have mis-spoke and been pulled up as well. But thats how we all learn what we do. :D peace

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Actually to do a self analysis I could have worded it a tad gentler.
Some day I will get to the place of rereading and counting to 10 before I click reply. I am working on that on my end. :opps:

mancdank

mancdank

This guy will struggle using anything more than the 2 x 600w in a tent that size in summer unless he's got a ton of spare cash for all the gadgets to keep his room at optimum levels which in its self can create other issues my best advice is keep it simple u won't have any problem pulling 40 Oz of dry puka bud out of that space if u want any more it would probably be cheaper buying another tent than getting the gadgets needed to control that heat. If u have already purchased your lights and still want some use out of them buy some mh 400W bulbs and veg under those. Hope this helps :)

K

KMProp

Ok so I'm going to use the 2 400w HPS, I've changed to 23L Fabric Pots and introduced a inline fan dragging fresh air in aswell as 2 oscillating fans, I'm also going to run the lights from 12pm to 6am to try keep temps lower. Like you say summers here and temps are going to peek shortly so I best get on top of it while I can.

So all taken into account, removing the excess lighting, changing pot size and keeping on top of temps do you recon I'm ready to go?

Really appreciate you guys getting involved.

mancdank

mancdank

Ok so I'm going to use the 2 400w HPS, I've changed to 23L Fabric Pots and introduced a inline fan dragging fresh air in aswell as 2 oscillating fans, I'm also going to run the lights from 12pm to 6am to try keep temps lower. Like you say summers here and temps are going to peek shortly so I best get on top of it while I can.

So all taken into account, removing the excess lighting, changing pot size and keeping on top of temps do you recon I'm ready to go?

Sounds like u have it :)

RG420

RG420

@mancdank you got this one nailed mate! @KMProp mancdank got your back buddy great advice there! :)

X.rm

X.rm

Actually to do a self analysis I could have worded it a tad gentler.
Some day I will get to the place of rereading and counting to 10 before I click reply. I am working on that on my end. :opps:
Ha,ha,ha... i know what you mean brother. It's all good. Sometimes i see dudes giving bad advice and touting their prowess and shake my head. I'll try and just give the person alternative advice to what the MASTER growers offering but never address they're mistakes. (Anyone claiming to be a "MASTER" grower is usually anything but that) it takes balls, wich you clearly expressed. As soon as i saw it was from you, i took the time to re'read it and saw where i went wrong. Perhaps had it been someone else i would have just ignored it. I have the utmost respect for you and appreciate you callin me out on that one. On a whole other note... bro i toked on some SUPER SILVER HAZE and that shiiiiet had me wired like i was on crank man... creative, soaring, energetic... a lil tooo much. Whoa.... it had been curing for 4 months. It was so mild and tasty i didnt realize how nuts i was till hours later. It was almost like an out of body experience. It was like i was lookin at myself bouncin off the walls and couldnt do anything about it. Now i know what being manic is like. Well thanx again for bringing me back to reality and all the knowledge imparted over the years. PEACE

X.rm

X.rm

Again i apologize for the wreckless manner i delivered my message bro. With two 400 watters youll be prudent and reduce the chances of running into problems. I think your good to go. And as you've seen for yourself theres lots of knowledgeable people here willing to help. (A lil too much, sometimes. Lmao. .) Welcome to the Farm and best of luck to you. PEACE

K

KMProp

Ok so everything is setup.

My temps are at 30C / 86F and staying there, is it time to buy an inline fan, and should I use it to extract the warm air in the tent or introduce new air from outdoors?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ha,ha,ha... i know what you mean brother. It's all good. Sometimes i see dudes giving bad advice and touting their prowess and shake my head. I'll try and just give the person alternative advice to what the MASTER growers offering but never address they're mistakes. (Anyone claiming to be a "MASTER" grower is usually anything but that) it takes balls, wich you clearly expressed. As soon as i saw it was from you, i took the time to re'read it and saw where i went wrong. Perhaps had it been someone else i would have just ignored it. I have the utmost respect for you and appreciate you callin me out on that one. On a whole other note... bro i toked on some SUPER SILVER HAZE and that shiiiiet had me wired like i was on crank man... creative, soaring, energetic... a lil tooo much. Whoa.... it had been curing for 4 months. It was so mild and tasty i didnt realize how nuts i was till hours later. It was almost like an out of body experience. It was like i was lookin at myself bouncin off the walls and couldnt do anything about it. Now i know what being manic is like. Well thanx again for bringing me back to reality and all the knowledge imparted over the years. PEACE
Thank you bro. I appreciate you and your attitude. You seem like the kind of person I could sesh with and have a great time. :) On the SSH I am rather partial most times with Sativa's or Sat dom hybids. I use indies mostly for pain and helping with sleep. My challenge is , finding sativa's that don't get too racy/heart thumpers. Dont mind a speedy get up and get shit done buzz but hate the associated paranoia that sometimes comes with it.

Again thank you for showing me a bit of the kind of person you are. Peace brother

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok so everything is setup.

My temps are at 30C / 86F and staying there, is it time to buy an inline fan, and should I use it to extract the warm air in the tent or introduce new air from outdoors?[/QUOTE

To help with your question, 86 f is a tad high from the cannabis sweet spot without C02. You can run higher temps with Co2. But thats not what your question is about. I would ask if you are going to bring air inside the tent from the home, what is the typical average temp of the surrounding air in the home that you would be drawing into the tent?

Work mainly to exhaust the hot air from the tent interior and if the home has AC and you keep temps lower than 80 d F I would also introduce some of that cooled air as well. Best of 2 worlds

mancdank

mancdank

Thank you bro. I appreciate you and your attitude. You seem like the kind of person I could sesh with and have a great time. :) On the SSH I am rather partial most times with Sativa's or Sat dom hybids. I use indies mostly for pain and helping with sleep. My challenge is , finding sativa's that don't get too racy/heart thumpers. Dont mind a speedy get up and get shit done buzz but hate the associated paranoia that sometimes comes with it.

Again thank you for showing me a bit of the kind of person you are. Peace brother
Canalope haze or mango haze u want bro. I know a guy with a mango that is the best I've ever had but getting it off him is hard work. He will swap weight for weight in bud but never a cutting lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Canalope haze or mango haze u want bro. I know a guy with a mango that is the best I've ever had but getting it off him is hard work. He will swap weight for weight in bud but never a cutting lol
Darn hoarders. LOL Whats a man to do LOL Thanks for that heads up on the saties.

mancdank

mancdank

Darn hoarders. LOL Whats a man to do LOL Thanks for that heads up on the saties.
It's haze guys getting there pheno is like asking for there daughters virginity lol the problem imo with pheno hunting haze or sats is there diverse flower times and hights in all fairness there a pain in the ass and the keeper phenos are real rare since the Dutch breeders got lazy

X.rm

X.rm

Same here bro, and as far as that SSH... man it was a bit too much to say the least. You nailed it, thats exactly how i got. I felt as if i was gonna have an anxiety attack or something. Started overanalyzing shit gave myself a real guilt trip, thinkin bout my daughters, my mother where my life is heading shiiiiet, i would have paid to make it stop. Im serious man. And it felt like there was no ceiling to it like it would keep going and going and... LMFAO... no mas, a la duran. NO MAS !!!! PEACE

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Same here bro, and as far as that SSH... man it was a bit too much to say the least. You nailed it, thats exactly how i got. I felt as if i was gonna have an anxiety attack or something. Started overanalyzing shit gave myself a real guilt trip, thinkin bout my daughters, my mother where my life is heading shiiiiet, i would have paid to make it stop. Im serious man. And it felt like there was no ceiling to it like it would keep going and going and... LMFAO... no mas, a la duran. NO MAS !!!! PEACE
Been there done that. Cerebral mindfuck weed......... LOL

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

5 gallon pots for coco is a bit large is it not? You can pull 2-3# off something like that unless treated as soil.

Top Bottom